>8 years, no operational experience
>thinking about either jumping ship to Australia or private sector
>army dangling tour carrot

Wat do /b? Pic related, It's me.

are all sniper manlets?

Canadian sniper?

Become a mercenary?

Op here,

I didn't know actively looking for operational combat made me a manlet. Go trim your neckbeard, faggot

Most compainies don't even look at you without operational experience. Hence my problem...

pardon my ignorance. is that a silencer?

Why yes, yes it is good sir.

why do you want to go to aus?

Cause they'll take me pretty much as is, with all my qualifications. And their government aren't pussies

THE FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION

maybe they are some ops who need you to crawl in tiny holes

try that

aus isn't deploying....?

Do you train as a sniper with the McMillan Tac-50?

I'm not sure if they are or not. I might even end up trying out for CSOR, or JTF-2.

It's one of 3 guns we train with.

What's the process of becoming a sniper like? How hard is it? Joining Canadian infantry in 3 months.

nice trips

3 years as a sniper with no deployment? ha. that's funny.

take your tiny ass and big gun down to aussieland, it'll be funny how quickly you crumble just trying to live there. even funnier how quickly you'll die if you're ever deployed.

best of luck lad.

what did you do as a sniper until now if not in a army without op experience.

no "op exp" doesn't mean "no combat exp" right ?

i really don't know just a civillian

how heavy is your gun ? the silencer is almost as thick as you leg kek

Get out of here you lying motherfu

Its a bit of a challenge man but if you're fit, switched on, and not a beta fuck, you can do it, heres the steps:

1. BMQ (basic training)
2. DP1 (Infantry battle school)
>now you're part of an infantry battalion
3. Basic Reconnaissance Patrolman (get used to heavy rucking)
4. Basic Sniper
5. Profit

Become hitmen.

>>thinking about either jumping ship to Australia

Fuck off, we're full.

Take out trump

Lets see a picture of you, user. Can you even fit into a military uniform?

this, if you rly want to go to war, do it this way.
if you rly think you need war and killing dont go halfway with uk cocksuckers aka australia

If you join the French Foreign Legion, you WILL see combat experience. After 5 years of service, you'll be given french citizenship. So if you want pussy later in life, nothing will get it like taking girls back to your chateau in Nice.

That being said, just remember that mercenaries DO NOT get taken prisoner. If you're caught by opposing forces, you'll be executed with no questions asked.

holy shit! get down it's a sni

Thanks for the tip, user

sand nigs in middle east dont take prisoners anyway

What is know the issue? Do you work for the army or not??? What the fuck are you doing there then?

Someone from my unit, left to join the kurds against IS, spent about 6 months there.

You really couldn't be a "mercenary" if you are too pussy to go out on tour. Probably some company could hire you for "security" but as you lack any real experience you are dead meat. And also laughing stock for other mercenaries and security fellows. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I am an actively serving soldier. Just not sure if I should resign my TOS

Not pussy user. The Canadian government hasn't deployed my unit since 2010 when they went to Afghanistan