What the fuck???? what a fucking bitch

what the fuck???? what a fucking bitch

Didn't he get fired for this.

kek

Essential dog kino?

Did the dog die?

nah, it was more of the fact of using choke collars and have them run on treadmills until they suffocated

fucking lmfao

fucking chicano

>Dog whisperer
>Never gets close to a dogs ear and whispers anything

I dont get it.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

got killed by the cartel afterwards

He literally did nothing wrong though, I mean what was he supposed to do? "Hey stop biting me!". No. He had to kick that dog, and it wasn't even that hard of a kick.

I know for a fact that he trains dogs for the cartel.

why did he hesitate when the dog was biting lmao is this guy retarded?

Bullshit

Get fucked, bitch.

I don't like seeing dogs kicked but in all honesty this dog fucking deserved it. Getting upset over someone touching its nose is a red flag and then lunging at and biting someone's retracting hand is even worse.

This is great, that guy is a cocky little bastard.

>He literally did nothing wrong though

>hit a dog in the face
>it understandly gets upset and defends itself
>"lol it wasn't his fault bro"

he tried to commit suicide after his dog died and his wife filed for divorce

Obviously is bs, but his whole wetback story is also bs, everyone in sinaloa knows the millan are filthy rich

>hit a dog in the face

He didn't hit it

Are you serious or is this some kind of edgy joke? Who is he in the first place?

JUST

nigga you blind he didn't tough him, the dog lunged at him and then lunged again when he backed up

it's real, he has/had his own show where he trains unruly dogs

He's serious and he's some meme dog whisperer who trains dogs by fixing their stupid owners.

>Who is he in the first place?

He's the host of a show called The Dog Whisperer where he would kick the shit out of dogs for doing dog things like barking or sniffing the ground when not commanded to sniff.

How can a silly lab be so mean? They're goobers

>ILL NEVER BE ROUGH WITH MY DOG I RATHER HE KEEP SHITTING IN MY BEDROOM

this is why whites are spineless cucks

This. I've never seen a mean lab.

retard owners who can't keep them in check which causes the dogs to be unruly

He only does that off camera and without his clothes

>hit a dog in the face

i guess people must beat you up every day huh

I shadow kick my dog into the nether realm and that nigga still shits in my house sometimes. I think he's just gangsta and doesn't give a fuck anymore.

""""""""""""""""""cropped ears"""""""""""""""""""""

D R O P P E D

>tfw no dog whisperer cesar millan bf

>I know for a fact he trains...
>For a fact
You cartel or something?

it was Redman's dog originally Caesar didn't get him until he was older

This. The people on this show are some of the dumbest dog owners I've ever seen. Some of it must be scripted.

>Millan crossed the border into the United States without a visa when he was 21 years old and spoke no English.

If the idea is to teach the dog not to bite, teaching it that it will get the shit kicked out of it if it bites seems like a pretty good plan.

And got his own show? That cartel theory is starting to make a lot of sense

I used to think shit was scripted or that it was just dumb middle class murrikans, but i've seen this shit happen recently to close people specially homes where there's only women who can't/ don't want to keep in check

He says he's been working with dogs ever since he was a kid. He wanted to be a professional dog show breeder or something.

agreed

he has a great looking pupper now though

>Hey, I'm a small woman living alone
>I'll get this big, non-neutered male pit to love and fuck me
>oh no, he's tearing up my shit and not listening to me

When you live in a cartel zone you know who works for the cartel.

21? how fucking old is he? the last amnesty to illegals was given back in the Bush senior days, thought he was a chicano.

he's 46

WTF I hate....... this.. guy..... now

Americans don't discipline their dogs or walk them. In some households the dog is the master and the family walks on eggshells around it.

What did he mean by this?

>mfw /an/ thinks they know better than Cesar

They are like 2 steps away from being furries.

Not even big dogs, i've seen it personally happen with average sized dogs and there's episodes with unruly fucking chihuahas.
Women just can't keep them in check, they either treat them like a baby or like a throw away toy.

what was that dogs problem?

And people say Nintendo doesnt have third parties.

>bitch with resource guarding issues
>I know, I will repeatedly provoke her while eating
>bitch snaps teeth several times in warning
>escalate further
>surprised when bit
>kick the bitch in the neck

This is why you should never let this dumb beaner anywhere near your dog.

She left him after he tried to kill himself? Jesus what a cunt. I'm no woman but if my man felt that strongly about dogs I'd fuck his brains

ban assault labs

no his dog died and then she filed for divorce and then he tried to an hero

what the fuck was he supposed to do?

>plz stop

You know animals can enter frenzy mode right? They don't respond to anything but force then.

that piece of shit deserves every bite he gets. that's not how you gain the trust and respect of animals. what cunt.

mmmmm tasty roasted doggo

>/an/ the keyboard wildlife park rangers arrives

you didn't really think it through before you posted, did you?

Dog is blameless, owners are always the shitters. We have a symbiotic relationship with dogs going back to before agriculture, so it takes an exceptionally lazy or stupid person to fail on their end. Dogs crave order, even a small child can train a pupper with ease.

autism