The great debate

the great debate

For me its Collin.....COWHAAAAD

Colin Cowherd literally makes people money. Dan Ledditard doesn't make anyone shit.

Colin cowherd likes "pain for pleasure".

Dan redditurd is the 3rd wheel on his own fuckin show

Fuck Dan Leboretard

He's. That. Guy!

Which show? He doesn't air his radio show, his television show is off-the-cuff while his radio show is vastly different.
Both respectable and make me think imo. A lot like Dan Barreiro in MN when I grew up.

The Dan Lebatard show is undeniably the greatest show on ESPN currently.

I used to watch Cowherd but it's just pure arrogant cancer. Kristine is mad qt tho

Back in my day Sup Forums hated Dan for sitting in for Wilbon on PTI.

LeBatard is a fat piece of shit who thinks he's funny. His dad who cant speak English, another joke?

I'll catch his yes or no segment waiting for happy hour, itd always the same.
>"would I watch a video of a dog playing baseball what kind like is he swinging the bat or pitching like what are we talking about here I don't, like I don't know wait so what kind lets go to the video?"

Colin makes some decent points but sometimes his arrogance is too much. I like Dan, I think him/stugotz bomani are pretty good together.

I feel the same about Colin, although I haven't listened to him in years. He's a huge cunt but he's smart sometimes. When I don't agree with him he's unbearable to listen to.

Dan's radio show is fantastic. Never a dull moment, the recurring guests are all great. I hated Pablo Torre before listening to him and Dan.

I still don't like Pablo that much, but the radio show is fantastic.
>people ITT hate highly questionable

Highly Questionable is pretty hit or miss for me but I like Dans radio show

Dan's radio show is the only sports radio I can tolerate, it's always entertaining. HQ on the other hand is usually hot garbage. Papi is the only reason that show is remotely watchable.

Stugotz is the goat

Highly Questionable is never going away. It gives E!SPN too many privilege points to ever stop it. Black + spic x2 + elderly. Same reason Israel Gutierrez has a lifetime contract with E!SPN @800k a year.

>Dan LeBeta
He was shitting bricks the day after the election over how Nate Argentum could have been so wrong. Pretended not to be losing his mind over the actual result even though he clearly was. Also associates with Bomanigger.

Cowherd did spend an entire show white knighting for a kid that got beaten up at an NFL game so he's also obnoxious

Why has Colin Cowherd always had it in for Aaron Rodgers? I get why Skip Bayless does, but Cowherd has been a pretty consistent hater throughout the years.

If Israel has a son then I demand that he be named Emmanuel so they can be a living Christmas song lyric

Cowherd doesn't think esports is real sports so he's a faggot.
Dan is ok for sticking it to pretentious faggot baseball HoF voters

left all day everyday

>dan and the dannettes not god tier

Lebatard no doubt. he doesnt try to be a pseudointellectual about sports. he just has fun. Too bad he went to e!spn and they made him do 3hrs of SJW shit.

the local hours are GOAT

Dan Liberaltard is just there to push ESJW's agenda. He would get close to zero ratings at any other network.

I don't mind it, but that whole Dan is this awesome alpha god and we're his goofy beta orbiters setup is kind of weird to me. I prefer free banter rather than a hierarchy.

He was pretty butthurt about the Vikings not getting to the Super Bowl so I assume he's just a Favre fanboy.

Israel is a homo though

why did those faggots take dan off LA radio