It's time to step up Sup Forums, every once in a while we need to do something good to balance out all the shit we do...

It's time to step up Sup Forums, every once in a while we need to do something good to balance out all the shit we do. We can't let this human trash get away with fucking up poor defenseless kids.

For everyone new to this story:
White trash inbreds make Youtube bank posting videos of them abusing the shit out of their kids and saying "It's just a prank bro". Some big YT'ers got wind of it and shit blew up and now they are in full damage control.

The discord where channers are working on it.
discord.gg/CTx7R9G

The original video that blew this story up:
youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM&t=14s

Compilation video of a lot of the abuse:
youtube.com/watch?v=OUO-gNaGTec

Keemshits video where he basically sucks the parents dicks for 20 minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=KwkjOhSFpfI

Boogie:
youtube.com/watch?v=-tS3jxKvqBs

This isn't a personal army request. These evil "parents" are making shit loads of money destroying the lives of their children. You can see the dead look in the littlest kids eyes Cody, he is already showing severe signs of emotional trauma. Self harming and spreading his shit around. If something doesn't happen to stop them he is going to end up shooting his whole family or his school one day.

I don't know what else to do but keep this story alive, please help bring some justice for these kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYD_R1ueih4
youtu.be/VbQC9jcH6uU?t=823
youtube.com/watch?v=3cGq8DPsLW8
tweetsave.com/mikemartin1982
youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=tsUYjcwpR_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for justice

bumping

bump for cody

youtube.com/watch?v=TYD_R1ueih4

A stream where they talk to the real mother of Cody and Emma. While Cody gets the majority of the abuse his sister gets a lot of it too.

youtu.be/VbQC9jcH6uU?t=823

Bump

bump for justice

I'm gay

They get their lives fucked and we get to watch, what's not to like. We should down vote every single video they've ever made, and flood the comments with trash talk. But how can we actually hit them hard?

gonna bump this for cody

youtube.com/watch?v=3cGq8DPsLW8

Do it for the glory of kek
Bumparino

tweetsave.com/mikemartin1982 some people should be scraping this guy's twitter just in case

>But how can we actually hit them hard?
Shut down their shitty channel

Bump

It's funny, I remember Milo pointing this out, gingers are easily shunned and tormented, even by their own family, much like what Codys family does to him. Turns out the father got cody from a previous relationship, this adds to the list of why he hates Cody.

Actually getting the parents incarcerated for child abuse would be bretty good

Can someone exp,aim to me whose kids are whose?

Cody and Emma are the youngest, and they are the dads by a different woman - so are the older kids not his biological kids? Or are they his kids by the mother and then he went and had Cody and Emma with someone else and came back to her? I don't get it.

Another one of these threads? Jesus Christ.....Get a life, you mouth-breathers.

Cody and Emma are the dads kids but from another mother. Allegedly they forged papers to get them taken away from their real mother. There is a long stream video of people talking to the real mother, she has some issues but seemed pretty real. The whole deal is heartbreaking.

They uploaded a video where they say the videos are fake
youtube.com/watch?v=3AyL7U4HW10

I know that, dummy. I'm asking about the older kids.

DUBS SAYS WE GO TO THEIR HOUSE AND SEAL TEAM SIX STYLE SAVE CODY

that vid went up late last night.
I went to their YT page and posted "don't blame defranco, you brought this on yourselves."

this morning the discussion section of the channel was gone.

they are scum pretending that it's fake because they got caught.

Oh well I guess that makes everything alright then

Taking down their channel won't incentivize them to change though. If anything taking away their income like that will only make them blame the boy for all this. Do these really seem like the heavy hitters of the thinking world? Or do they seem like the kind of people who will try to blame others to avoid introspection and personal growth. I absolutely agree that it's a poisonous atmosphere for all the kids but this is a VERY delicate situation.

At the very least we know that boy WILL murder those people one day and probably eat the remains. So... justice?

Even eli the computer guy is talking about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsUYjcwpR_8

bump 4 cody

>Get a life
says the guy on Sup Forums

this really seems like something Sup Forums would be willing to get involved with as well.

I'm pretty sure that's were all this shit started.

Yo user, I'm was skeptical as fuck. I just watched that video of Phil's about that blew this all up... As a father of 3 myself I gotta say... Gods speed user's. Fuck this dude and his wife up. Just that invisible ink video ALONE... IDGAF what the little fella says or does after the fact... That shit was ABUSE. The little dude was fucking red as a tomato. He thought he was gonna catch a fucking beat down and he was telling them the truth that he didn't do it. He was TERRIFIED. Of his own parents. Jesus fucking christ let that sink in. Those kids all need to be relocated and the mom and dad need to go to jail.

their video about "false aquisations" (topkek fucking illiterate inbred cunts) seems to contradict the keemstar interview; they say it's not fake but it's exaggerated and in their own video they're like "IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE"

poor cody.
these "parents" are fucked up.

what can we do?

they even admit in the keemstar interview they go to family counselling and cody has counselling. what more do we need to know, this is obviously why they need that shit. normal people don't have counselling, so they're obviously dysfunctional and in denial.

this isn't a job for Sup Forums, the mainstream fag media is taking care of it by exaggerating (when they don't even need to) and forming lynch mobs already

This pretty much.

They're already done.

For real user? If the mainstream normie news outlets sink their teeth in... Well shit, game over man. That's the court of public opinion.

That cody kid is literally every outcast that browses Sup Forums. He's the face of your abusive childhoods. It's a funny thing because no one will do anything about his situation. All of the people here who experienced that are content in their own bubbles as those parents profit from the abuse of that kid. Lol imagine your abusive parents getting rich off of your abuse from when you were younger. Like really rich. You'd love that.