Practice

Don't do that. It produces mustard gas.

Being a combination of:

-Undisciplined
-Insecure
-Sad
-Uninformed
-Lonely

None are mutually exclusive. I used to laugh at FPH threads or disdain people for it. Really though, like a lot of people who dig deep holes for themselves, it has more to do with how miserable they are/feel and misgivings they won't admit to themselves.

HAES and Fat Acceptance are critically harmful to society because they laud a position of helplessness rather than urge people to evolve.

By being a liberal

Eating and sleeping after eating 24/7 plus having shitty hormones

Honestly, he should just an hero. There is no coming back from that.

just stay here and keep on browsing

It comes from childhood. People who don't have enough exercise and who lack outdoor activities since very young are prone to having "poor genes". This combined with mental health issues (bullying, family issues, insecurities, whatever) creates these. Also lot of families encourages being fat when being young and they let their children eat all kind of sugary shit.

Some percentage of people really do have genetic or physiological issues which cannot be reversed but most of the fatties are fat because they are lazy etc.

AT ONE POINT YOU NEED HELP...... HE NEEDS AN ENABLER TO HELP HIM ONCE HE REACHED 400 OR SO POUNDS. IF SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY WAS LIKE THAT I WOULD MURDER HIM. HE WANTS TO DIE ANYWAYS

STOP FUCKING YELLING

this.
once you can't reach your dick to fap to little girls on the internet, it's time to check out.

Fucking hell. Parts of his leg look like potted meat.

It's legitimately hard to get this fat without help. You need an enabler, like a doting mother or spineless spouse.

In fact there's a mental illness for caregivers that stems from a fear of being alone, so they enable shit like this because they subconsciously understand that if their child/SO is so fat/crippled/depressed/addicted/etc that they are completely dependent on their enabler, they can never actually leave them and won't even think to, and the enabler will never be alone.

Yuk

this is seriously so much more disgusting and harder to watch than anything in a gore thread

big boned

fuck off with your 9gag meme

Usually you'd have an enabler that helps you get and stay that way. Once you get so fat you can't walk anymore, it's all downhill from there. At that point you require an enabler to just live since you cannot be mobile on your own.

You can always burn fat to become skinny

FUCK YOU FATSO.

imagine being one of the people helping...
having to smell it...

Embrace feminism

just let him die geez

I wonder what it tastes like

>the poor dog

One day his chicken tendies will be forgotten in the oven, and he'll be unable to escape the ensuing housefire.

3 months of an healthy diet and you should be down to this

>be american

THAT'S FUCKING INSANE.

>an healthy
fuck off britfag

Is that from the scene in Blade or another movie?

I've seen gore, andy sixx shit threads, and even been to /mlp/.

This is the only thing that has made me borderline vomit.

Why don't you just ask your mom?

First Blade movie prop pic.

i am 1.80 male and weigh 54 kg. How in the world do people get fat like that, being hungry is nothing uncomfortable. People that eat whenever they are hungry and become fat are spineless bastards that don't deserve any pity

Ah that's right, they burned the shit out of him at the end of the scene. At first I thought they only cooked him for a few seconds, but then he "moved" and she went apeshit. Funny scene.

It's not just that. When someone gets so obese they're no longer mobile then my rage is squarely on their enablers. It's essentially a very slow murder.

I think the bigger curiosity is how do people afford the sheer amount of food it requires to get that big? Most of these folks look lower middle class and obviously aren't working. How the hell can they afford the 5000+ calories a day?

This was a quality post. Thank you.

How do you fucking NOT??

Smoke fucking pot and you will understand where the beauty is in food. Jesus Christ hamburger helper tastes like heaven when you're stoned. If you're fixed income retired or perpetually NEET, how are you not getting high, eating everything in sight, and jacking off all over yourself ??? What better life is there than that? How could you not stick a needle in your arm and just waste the days until death? You fucking faggots don't know pain.

I wonder what that fatty thinks about his disgusting legs.

I imagine it's how many shut ins squeal in a house fire. Would need to arson a fatties home to be sure.

On a side note: if a vampire is turned as a child, and lives for say 20 years.. Is it still pedo to fuck them?

It's been a weird question in my mind ever since Interview With The Vampire came out.

Fuck I lost

>how many shut ins squeal in a house fire
kek

I wonder how much would hiring a hooker for this guy cost.

Keep eating at McDonald's

Would she even be able to find his cock?

>On a side note: if a vampire is turned as a child, and lives for say 20 years.. Is it still pedo to fuck them?
There was a Law and Order episode about that. Well, not about vampires exactly but an adult woman had a disease that kept her from physically aging. They treated her boyfriend like shit on the show for being "pedo" but the implication was that this woman should remain celebate her whole life because of her disease. It was stupid.

"I vant to suck your fat!"

I'm pretty sure the majority of these scooter driving whales live in red states.

Being on Sup Forums

A week after this guy got out of the hospital for heart failure, his girlfriend was feeding him fried rice and cheesecake

You need an enabler to bring to your food

You not giving a shit and others around you not giving a shit.

Then the government paying you not to give a shit.

>muy disability

You know fuck these people.
I am going down fighting.
I will work to never ever be in this sorry ass state
I will work my body until I die
The only way that I will never be able to get out of bed is if I am dying or dead.

>Fuck you all who think I'm a faggot.
>Knee surgery
>not over weight

People like this are not limited to "Murica"
People like this are an embarrassment to the world.

Is that like some kind of reverse progeria?
That can't be a real disease.. Is it?

Yummy!

thats what happens you nurgle worshiping cunt

Yes i agree with this guy, i cannot imagine how anyone would let him/herself being in this state

We should start a gofundme account for this just so we could video it and see her disgust.

Come to Pearls Liposuction clinic!
We Pay YOU!

It's real. I saw a Maury episode about it. But it doesn't make them look exactly like children, they just look like small adults.

I know the pain

What's up with the skin at his legs?

>When someone gets so obese they're no longer mobile then my rage is squarely on their enablers.

I was obese 370lbs living at home. I wasn't mobile at all and I ate like shit. Sat around playing warcraft all day, rarely left my room unless it was to eat or shit.

My parents enabled me a lot, never asking much of me or having expectations, and literally no discipline as a child. Like they would forget I was grounded and never enforce rules.

I still never gained weight like that though, I don't know what it takes to get that size. You must have to be eating literally every hour of every day. You have to eat like over 3000 calories a day at 400 pounds to gain weight, and as your weight goes up the calorie count to gain goes up as well. At his size I bet he has to eat near 8,000 or 9,000 just to gain. That's fucking ridiculous. How do these people have so much food?

I'm a lot better now, I run three days a week as part of C25k, I'm done several shirt sizes, I also walk on off-days when I have the time. I eat a whole hell of a lot better, never having more than 1600 calories a day. Moving out made a big difference, I'm responsible for myself now. But even at my worse, I can't fathom what it takes to get that big.

More conservatives tend to be fat, Dingus.
Remember how vegetarians and vegans vote.

>bed sores
>calluses
>chaffing
>fungal infection
>etc etc

Skin isn't meant to be in that condition

youtube.com/watch?v=TRUJROs2PKo

there is stuff falling off of him

i really hope that he died

If he dies in that room how are they going to get out?

Believe it or not this one actually lost like 450 lbs and became a cutie.

Last I checked she was trying to get the funds for the skin removal surgery.

gj and keep going nigga know the struggle

They usually just take out a wall and bring in a forklift

Right here guys,

Look at this fat slab of human waste.

He's a spoiled cunt man child.

Whoops sorry-- link
He eats every hour or two hours and is a fuckwad. Listen to him for fucks sake.

youtu.be/KWdv6riHan8

Pic related, ama.

> Sounds like a nifty disease.

I have a 5' 90lb female friend that has to shop in petite asian or kids departments.
Want to fuck her so bad.. But only if she cosplays as Dora the Explorer.

That guy to the right though... he just looks so lost. Like he's wondering how the hell life led him to be the overseer at a lardass excavation...

Haha GG you faggot.

This fucking shit... I love it so much that people make this kind of content for me. I don't think we respect these fucking idiots enough.

Is getting girls easier now for you ?

I'm a regular at voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/new
Do an AMA there?

bazinga!

T-This isn't real, is it user?

What's her name? I knew I saw a cutie under all that fat. Wouldn't be surprised if she's out posting nudes soon.

>How tall are you? weight before/after?
>Did you have gross chafing issues?
>Did your cock disappear into your FUPA?
>WTF did you eat to get like that?

I'm a married dude, dude.
I actually support voat, so I might do that. I thought fph got a raw deal. I felt like standards weren't being applied uniformly.