You have been appointed CEO of Warner Bros

Do you fire him or keep him?

I throw him into the oven.

Have him executed to serve as a warning to otters

Fire everyone else and keep only him

this honestly, well affleck too

johns can fuck off

Get him outta here!

Fire everyone, hire Nolan and make him keep doing movies with Christian Bale as Batman. Actors-wise, the guy they have playing Superman and Gal Gadot can stay.

Fire him ... into the sun

pretty sure irl you just try to save face with some key investors or something, but in your fantasy world, i'll give him full creative control for 10 tent pole movies.

Why, what did we do?

KEKS. KEKS ALL AROUND.

Give him a project that will never leave pre-production so everyone else can fix the abysmal DC Cinematic Universe.

Oh God, I only just noticed

I demand he make a direct dawn of the dead sequel about whatever people are on the island and it's collapse. Mid movie black cop and friends show up on the boat and new group sees from a lighthouse. Only black cop and blondie survive to meeting the new group

I put him in charge of EVERYTHING

I would hire him a personal assistant whose only job would be to slap him whenever he tries to do a Jesus metaphor.

Fire him immediately.
He's burning our money.

Kneel before him. Suggest he change his name to God Snyder.

I put him in charge of all our movies.

I set him down to visual directing and/or action sequences only, then find someone who can handle the script-writing.

You can't blame Snyder for BvS. It's the company runners fault. You can't have a good movie if those fuckers wanted it to feature way too much product placement (seriously BvS should be renamed Turkish Airlines' little bitch), Introduction of Wonder Woman, Justice league set-up, etc.
Seriously, Snyder did nothing wrong.

Keep him but on a leash (no religious symbolism and have a team write the script Morrison w Johns & affleck). Synder can continue to direct.

I now realized Snyder would make a fine Zod

>Justin League origins and Darkseid War's Johns
>That Johns

Nah, fuck him.

>5'7"
Superman would have to be supine to properly kneel before him