ITT: Ballers That Will Remove the "Ape" from "Apehoop"

Post great white hopes of NBA. Pic-very much related.

Future MVP.

Top 3 SF right now, with potential to lead the Jazz to WCF once Gobert gets more experienced

kek

How come there are no elite white PGs anymore? Do all the good white athletes with the potential to be elite PGs become QBs in football instead?

White Timmy.

Laprovittola from the Spurs is an honorary white, he's a beast.

Based.

>Top 3 SF right now
He's good but he aint better than Lebron,KD or Kawhi

they become white recievers in football

G-Dogg is the 4th best SF, his stats are almost the same as Kawhi's this year. Hayward averages more assists and rebounds while averages 1 point less than Kawhi

they're too intimidated by blacks to play streetball

that's why the only the white Americans in the NBA are goofy giants

Too unathletic. Rubio was supposed to be the great white hope but he flopped. Dragic is the best we got now but I'm sure there's a young Steve Nash coming up

>spaniards
>whites

Funny enough, I've always found Rubio overrated, the moment I saw him on the field I knew he was a meme.

Dellavedover is pretty good and only 26, he can be a nightmare for league's best PGs.

why do you hate black people?

You guys forgetting someone?

>meme PF that relies on three-pointers

wew lad

Post-Iverson generation of blacks took the integrity out of NBA by bringing the filthy rap from the streets to the locker rooms, the league got fucking SWARMED by both niggers and wiggers. Disgusting and unnatural. I hate Stern, but he did nothing wrong in his quests against Iverson.

How did Kevin love get good again this season after shitting the bed the past two cavs regular seasons. He's actually playing up to his contract

i dont, i just like white people more

Talks about white people
posts biggest niggers in the league

I was raised up on die hard, famalam

Disrespecting the GOAT baka

>Post-Iverson generation of blacks took the integrity out of NBA by bringing the filthy rap from the streets to the locker rooms,

Bruh the NBA now is about as soft, corny, and non-thug as it's ever been. Players used to fight on the court every game, I mean look at the Rudy Tomjonovich Kermit Washington situation.

This new generation are all basically cornballs who were raised by former players ala Curry, Klay Thompson, Wiggins, Austin Rivers, Ben Simmons, Larry Nance, Jabari Parker, the list goes on

Thats die hard 3

Die Hard is the goat christmas movie of all time for people of all generations and i wont have you sully it by associating it with jiggaboojam ball.

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What happened bros?

From the looks of him he probably shot up an elementary school

This

We need more thug teams, they can be black, white, fuck if Jeremy Lin wanted to get in someone's face I'd be cool with that.

But we need more thugs on the court.

>30 Posts
>No Gasol

Spain confirmed for not white.

literally too autistic for the NBA