Is an alcohol a athlete?

Is an alcohol a athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3340181/Paul-Gascoigne-reveals-snorted-14-lines-cocaine-trying-chicken-fishing-rod-murderer-Raoul-Moat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayy lmao :(

>:(
>:D

>TFW I was a typical German bandwagoner back then but realized England should've won that semi
Gazza was a few inches away from that golden goal

How dare you insult this legend? Fuck off you bastard.

Do JF's rate pre-injury, pre-drink Gazza?

Gazza getting diddled in the Newcastle youth academy would definitely explain how he's so fucked up

that or the amount of alcohol he has drunk within a secure environment.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3340181/Paul-Gascoigne-reveals-snorted-14-lines-cocaine-trying-chicken-fishing-rod-murderer-Raoul-Moat.html

>the athlete was an alcohol

How old is this guy? 42?

pretty sad desu

He looks almost as bad as my gramps did before he died of lung cancer.

Friendly reminder that England shouldn't even have played in that semi against Germany, they only beat Spain in the quarter-final thanks to refball (two clear penalties for Spain not given).
Like in 1966 TBTB tried to rig the tournament for English losers (the only way they can beat superior footballing cultures), but this time justice won. Germany won. Football won.

That would be sad if true, but it can't be the only factor, or they'd all be like him.

I still think Gary Speed probably got nonced though ;_;

>Germany won
>Justice won
Czech Rep was better in the final as well

perhaps, but Germany deserved to win in England for 1966

Czechs should have won in 2004

>Germany hasn't blindly robbed opponents
Czechs should've won in 96 as well

Fuck off

>this man is 49 years old

jesus fuck me

>mfw uruguay and argentina were the better teams in 1966
>mfw germans and english conspired to put a german ref in arg vs eng and an english one in uru vs ger
>mfw those games were shady as fuck

Read about that

>this is a 40 year old british man
>british """""genetics"""""

More like british drinking habits

Fun fact: The Sun delivers alcohol to his front door in order to keep stories coming

Are you kidding me?

No, this is just what his sister claims though so I don't know how much is true and how much is her trying to take blame away from him.