Hey guys i need to figure out the year this photo was taken. I know it was taken around April. Any tips?

hey guys i need to figure out the year this photo was taken. I know it was taken around April. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

dla.library.upenn.edu/dla/archives/
thedp.com/article/2017/04/spring-fling-history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use google images to search for that image and look at what comes up. just right click on it and search for it

yeah that didn't come up with anything though :(

What is the location and event?
Looks to me like it could be a University in the UK

You'd need someone who went to university in the 80s. Could be England, could be eastern US. I wonder if you posted it on /r/pics and gave a story, someone would help you find out where it is, and after that it's only a matter of finding out when.

seems old

what other info do you have on it?
where is it?
around what years could it have been taken?
what was this gathering? does/did it happen on a regular basis?

about what i drew:
-could those 2 linked shits possibly be (french?) flags?
- the 2 other, any chance reading/identifying?

i forgot, what's on this t-shirt?

prob Europe don't see any Amerifats

Bitch still has feathered hair. EARLY 80s is my guess. Tough kids on the right don't look British.

this was from the 80's before amerifats were all fat

another thing, i'm shit at architecture, but those buildings would probably tell something about the place to someone who knows a bit about it...

I was gonna say eastern US when Michael Jackson wore the red headband, that was popular for like ten minutes. Tie width checks out like 83-84 but I wouldn't specify a year. I'm really high

>Bitch still has feathered hair. EARLY 80s is my guess. Tough kids on the right don't look British. Girl in pink shirt in walkway looks American. Also, waist is fairly high on those jeans. Not super-high though. Could be later 80s.

It's east coast, philadelphia I think

Sorry, did not mean to greentext.

I recognize the back. This is taken in the Quad of the University of Pennsylvania. My guess is this is Spring Fling (an annual concert)

looks late 70s - mid 80s from the saturation / development quality

>Quad of the University of Pennsylvania
we have a winner, this seems plausible

Flashdance cutoff t-shirt, just upper-right of center. 1983-4

>looks late 70s - mid 80s
Agreed, based of fashions/hair styles seen

>Quad of the University of Pennsylvania

actually could be this

found this upenn quad

It's on the inside of the UPenn quad, lower quad specifically.

Maybe after 84 because there are a lot of dbags wearing sunglasses like Don Johnson in Miami Vice.

search this maybe, it's their archives:

dla.library.upenn.edu/dla/archives/

where's the flash dance t-shirt?

no results for fling

This is definitely penn, loads of guys have shirts with the penn logo on them

Okay, maybe not Flashdance. Just cutoff tee.

thedp.com/article/2017/04/spring-fling-history

>thedp.com/article/2017/04/spring-fling-history

definitely 1984 then

browsing upenn archve images anywhere i can find em right now, but i don't think i'll get something before thread dies...

God.. imma keep it.

Imma keep it.

Imma keep it alive then baby!!! Aliiiiive!!!! Ahahhahababhabaa this fucking thread oh my goddddddd you fucker.. it's gotta keep with the bump diddly diggy doggy doo dump. Hey baby! Wahahah I'm so high

can't bump it alone, man. the threads die, man. can't help it, man. i'm so sorry. imma cry right now man.

Waiting too, but stoner

bump, just to see if Sup Forums can help this guy

Oh well here's a bump for OP. Good luck faggot

you guys are real Sup Forumsros

Definately mid 80s to 90's. Color photo, and the jeans on women tell that much

I wonder if they were letting guys snake the toilet? I wonder if they were doing that back then.