ONE MORE DAY

ONE MORE DAY
AHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S EMMA'S MOM SHE'S THE KILLER

If Brooke or Audrey die in these last two episodes we riot.

He's too technologically literate to be a mom

who cares about brooke?
is the hacking he does even possible irl?

I don't see it.

my friend is on the show. does anyone want to know how it ends?

No he isn't.

yea he plays Eli.

>episode where everyone gets high
>beauty pageant

It's like just my japanese persona games

>hot tiny crazy blonde
>cute spunky short haired girl
>bland regular lead female
I can see it

>is the hacking he does even possible irl?
>typical intelligence of a scream fan

my god qho's spamming this shit? I watched the first episode and threw up

spoil away please

>If there are threads for a current show that I don't watch it's "spam"
You're a fucking idiot.

I see this everyday and the show is shit

>If there are threads for a current show that I don't watch it's "spam"
Again, fucking idiot.

> i haven't seen season 2
season 2 if actually good famalamadingdong

>I come into threads for shows I don't watch to complain that a show I don't watch has a thread

It's Kieran.

it's eli and kieran working together

well nodes (modems in this case) have IP addresses, not computers. So no. The cell phone hacking in the first season was fucking retarded as well

who's gonna die by the end of the season? Pretty sure stavo is gonna kill brooke or her dad regardless of whether he's the killer or not

Emma hopefully

Ok here are my possible nominees
1. Eli, even though I don't see motive
2. Kieran, he might be traumatized about his dad dying
3. Noah, I know he basically proven not to be the killer but I still think he had something to do with everything since season one
4. Emma's dad, literally the only reason he would come back to the show is for him to be the killer, maybe he framed the original Brandon james

I honestly think Noah is the mastermind

Here's what I think is going down
Noah, obsessed with murder culture contacts piper and tells her she's Brandon James's daughter, they get together as a couple. Noah gets piper in contact with Audrey to coax her into inviting piper even though she's already in lakewood. In season 1 Noah acts shady as shit, paints Jake's car and even manages to gold himself off gains Jake physically. He also seems to get GFs that die and then after a week he acts unfazed. After pipers death he continues her legacy through the broadcast and contacts season 2s killer.

Evidence:
Noah hasn't been in direct danger from the killer at all except for the latest episode (he says it wasn't supposed to end like this)
Noah is the only one technologically educated to hack everything.
Noah show symptoms of obsession over Brandon James even before the killings
Noah's parents are never mentioned

When will someone give Audrey the D?

She needs an adult male to handle that thick little donk, not some highschool punk.

Where's muh audrey x brooke

It's actually Kevin and Emma

she's waiting for me

you gotta get past the 1st few eps for it get better, the 2nd season is way better at the moment

but why would it show noah seeing Zoe in his hallucinations? he would only see her if he was really feeling sorry that shes dying, plus it looked like he legit fell for that trap in the woods got surprised and stabbed

YOU STFU
Brooke is an angel
I will hear no such lies said about her
Brooke is best character on the show
I'd kill Bex and Noah and bring them back and kill them again if it meant saving Brooke

She's a roasty slut.

its either kieran, troy (BJ's bro), maggie, or emmas dad forgot his name

I hate you :(

>waifuing a non-virgin
baka desu senpai

>implying she'd ever touch a man

who isn't a virgin

piper best waifu

you can tell she has been dicked before though

Audrey's butt = Brooke's eyes = Emma's ears

why is there no webm of this scene?

Eli could be Brandon James' son. He found out Piper was his half sister somehow and helped her throughout season one. Thats why he knows all about Brandon and the spot in the tree. It also explains why in the newest episode we find out Eli was in Lakewood at the time of the Season 1 murders.

>mfw that scene
Why these things don't happn to me? I need to get myself some ayahuasca

this scene was actually really hot, maybe just me

Why did the killer drugged everyone though? He didn't really do anything and chances are he was there and drank that vodka too

>ywn get to stuff Audrey's butt when she's blasted on iowaska, moaning and admitting that she's a slave to the D

Who will be the first to penetrate it?

>PG threesome for MTV
If only it was on HBO, they'd have banged too

Maybe she'll get buttfucked by a nighstick or something when Emma is revealed to be the killer it was all because she was in love with Audrey since they were kids.

I love fanservice episodes. Brooke even got a foot massage for no reason.

>no reason

has that actress done sex scenes?

seconded

wat show?

Scream the Series on MTV
tomorrow night
first season on Netflix
catch up nigga

if you aren't an ameribro you can catch up on season 2 on netflix too

one but it was her being raped so it wasn't very hot

I secretly want Brooke to be the killer just so we can see her acting all evil.

Daily reminder that Brandon James did nothing wrong

But, like... that's just your opinion dude.

Was she gagged?

I genuinely thought this was about Les Mis after reading the first 3 words in OP

Official Lakewood Six ranking

Noah > Audrey > Brooke > Kieran > Emma > Jake

It's Eli + Kieran. Trust me. Eli will be the red herring but ultimately complicit until Kieran is exposed in the grand reveal.

Hopping on the Keiran and Eli bandwagon but would also like to add that they'll attempt to frame Emma's dad like the original Scream.

it won't do that

To further mess with Emma's mind

Daily reminder that Brandon James has got more pussy than 99% of Sup Forums

Marathoned the first season... now I have to catch up. Was surprised how good it was for an MTV show. Only complaint was the killer was rather obvious.

They changed the writing staff and showrunners for season 2, so it's a lot better. So far it's a lot less predictable, unless it turns out to be Kieran/Eli.

does anyone remember in season one when Noah got in his car after his asian gf was murdered and he had blood on his forehead and had a spooky look on his face?
Was it explained? I don't remember

That was the end of episode 1, before he started dating the Asian, and it was later explained as being the paint he used on Jake's truck to write "DOOSH" misspelled on purpose so no one would think it was him.

Kind of a cheap cliffhanger for the pilot, but maybe it was left over from some early draft where Noah was the season 1 killer and they had to explain it in some dumb way.

lick

Is that a scar?

she's a cutter

Can't wait to get comfy, lie down on my bed, have a couple beers and watch the new episode with a bag of Limon Lays and a 4 pack of Reese's. It's worth the 1000 calories

How do you watch Scream, Sup Forums?

Doesn't look like cutter scars to me.

>How do you watch Scream, Sup Forums?
Get on my bed, and watch it with no food/drink.