Hi B! Indian guy here it has been around 7 days for me on here and I really like this site minus the dick rate threads...

Hi B! Indian guy here it has been around 7 days for me on here and I really like this site minus the dick rate threads obvsly, would like you opionion on my Place of Residence which is INDIA :D

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>would like you opionion on my Place of Residence which is INDIA
shithole/10
Velly velly bad.

india is fuckin disgusting. i legitimately think that it is one of the worst places on the planet to live in. worse than africa or any other third world shithole

Fun FacT:
India invented civilization
Invented caste system
Invented numbers
Invented the first computer
Invented 5 course meals
Invented Butter chicken & Nan
Invented Abascus
Invented Herbs
Invented Bollywood
Current CEOS of the best organizastions atm
Worlds 2nd Largest powerful Army
Has nucklear arsenal
Speaks more then 100 language
Has one of the best cultures in the world
Humble and handsome people
Best History
Top in IT sight
Beat Pakstan 4 times in war
World Cricket champion

Hi Indian this is what /b thinks about you, welcome to /b

WHy would you say that to a country without even having a chance to visit us and check it ou yourself we are the most fast developing country

Hey Indianon! Been for 40 days in your country, really enjoyed a lot. Cant wait to come back!
Amazing country, amerifags cant really appreciate it because they are a bunch of capitalist morons that cant value cultural richness, history and kindness. And for the autistic idiots, India is 5rd biggest economy on the world, so poverty my ass.
India just need to be less assholes with gay/lesbian, start to matter about gender equality and stop those rape problems, and it will be coolest country :D

>we wuz kangs and sheeeeiiiit

it may be fast developing but you still have a long way to go. india started lower than any other country on the rungs of the ladder and even then it's still really fuckin bad.

thos are not indians thats just chinese propoganda actors to make us look bad.... dont fall for that dumb

an average Indian parliament meeting

ITT: Indians pretending to not be Indian.

Pajeet. Please poo in the loo.

Your contry is absolute fucking shit please gtfo

Hello thank you for Visiting india I must ask why you are so sensitive in the LGBT case are you a lesbian? :D

>5rd biggest economy
>5rd biggest
>5rd
"5rd"

/b is raciest dont try to change that, but you can just start say your opinions wither they like it or not, enjoy...

FURD

Im no Indian, but a Spanish (from Spain, not from mexico you illiterate faggots) who can talk from experience, not from some bunch of shitty India pictures. India is the kindest people in the world, thoy would share everything they have no matter what, not like you greedy jews

Are b consist of white people more or black folks i relly like black people they are so calm mineded & chill overall. white guys are so bad at everything even ssex.

Nop, im straight male, but I care about LGBT because people should not hate/mock/discrimiante other basin on sex preferences, what happens in my bed is my concern, not everyone. It applies to any preference, people should not mess with other ones in that way. You can like whatever you want, I can like whatever you want, and no one should be able to tell you what you must or mustn't like. Things like that are slowing down your development

Have you ever pooped on a beach?

They don't look so chinese to me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Video very much related

You forgot that they invented designated shitting streets

/b is a culture they act as they are Ass holes, they are not really ass holes, most of them are in there 20s and want to be a good programmers, they want to be cool and feel like they are a hackers but fuck that most of them are just fucken losers.

text is fake, they are not worshipping it, indian ppl just do that flowers thing whenever they buy/build something new. It's called "traditions", something that USA, a country barely 500 years old, cant understand.

Yeah India is nasty but worse then Africa?

Exactly, n that's so much great!!! The deal is at the same time is so much dirty. They mind only at essential

>"muh traditions"
>*shitting on the beach*

im taking into account culture and people as well. in terms of culture, african culture is more interesting and varied as well as their food which for the most part doesnt taste like literal ass. their people are more welcoming then indians and africans who stay in africa and dont immigrate to the us are mostly kind people.

Diarrhea/10
Seriously dude, why I went to Mumbai twice and end up sitting my pants the entire time?

Indian tradition is amazing. I went there for 50 days, they are super in a lot of ways, kind, intelligent, only deal they are dirty, city stink

Sounds like your problem dude

Poo in the loo

Designated poo in the loo

Dont hog like an idiot.. maintain standards

You guise are pretty cool - but you should poo in the loo and also stop scamming old people with fake tech support and stop making people wade through sewage without adequate protection and you should probably kick out all the pakis or your cows will keep getting blown up in the streets

Love that song. kek