Exgf messages me yesterday after months

>Exgf messages me yesterday after months
>She broke up with me after 5 years together in december, she has now another boyfriend
>Starts a conversation from 13:00 to 22:00 and from there she tells me we can continue to talk using skype -for hiding her last hour to her bf-
>Tells me she is doing fine, but its always possible to be better
>Keep talking today, asks me to say how I feel about her, tell her everything
>Long text
>I propose to meet and talk in person. She doesnt want to. Starts saying she doesnt want to destroy her new relationship so its better to not talk again.
>She doesnt write anymore

Why? What she wanted? Has anything similar happened to you? I dont know what to think anymore

She's horny

pic related?

She didnt have the courage of meeting in person since the breakup, just random messages from time to time.
But what I mean, if she doesnt want anything from me and she is that happy.. why she didnt delete my number or stopped texting me?

Because she's a sociopath

Maybe she just wanted enjoy knowing that you're still there for her if she wants to see you or something.

Because shes a wanker OP. Not fully happy with you, not fully happy without you. Getting into a relationship so soon after a 5 year relationship tells you alot about how much respect she shows you anyway. Lifes too short to be dealing with those sort. Talk to her if it makes you happy, just do yourself and favour and be the one controlling it

Don't be a beta cuck bro. She's using you as a back up due to the fact that her current relationship isn't satisfying her emotionally. Hence her asking you how you feel about her. Fuck her, they're are plenty of women out there, go find another one

She is feeling regrets aabout the way she treated you and noww wants you to tell her you are ok so she can feel better about herself

She's an insecure and selfish ho. She's not a hundred percent happy with her new BF so she's wanting to keep you around as a backup. You came on a bit strong so she's forced to back up since she doesn't want to lose her current BF. Wake up and move on dude.

>Has anything similar happened to you?

All the fucking time!

I'm the kind of guy that girls date for about a year, get bored with, and then text back months/years later talking about how they fucked up and feel bad for what they did.

This has happened to me like eight times, and it has never led to anything.

This one girl that I dated in highschool tries to contact me about once a year. At first I would talk back, but now I just ignore and dodge her every time.

Another girl has moved on, had a baby, gotten married to the dude she cheated on me with, and still tries to email me about once a year. Turns out he wasn't her dream guy after all. Turns out, laying at home, getting fat, having to watch your dumb kid isn't as fulfilling as teen mom made it out to be.

its a trap...
>she just wants you to know shes moved on and wants to rub it in your face.
>sad part is you'll probably believe her
>she wants you to try to ruin her new relationship
>tell her you have a new gf and she has a1 puss and tits

lets see her reaction
>when she asks why you didnt tell her you say, "you never asked, all you care about is yourself"

OP again
She sudden changed her mind after I asked to meet in person. I know I shouldnt told her about how I feel about her, but I didnt care. Then she started saying all that garbage like "I know you are going to find a great person in the future and be happy again"

But yes, at the same time I think she is keeping me there just in case, thats why I tried to stay away from her all these months, at least for not letting her know how I am.

She keeps saying she is too happy now, but in the end I know she doesnt want to meet in person because she still has a lot of feelings about me and would break apart the moment she sees me.

Could be anyone above also maybe she want to see if you go after her if you are still interested like a test.

Whatever it is I agreed, in normal circumstances do not give her what she wants because she may have selfish intention and if you go for it do it fully knowing that she is most probably using you so is going to end bad more sooner than later. fin

She just wants you to feel miserable. Stop talking to her if you can't fuck her. My ex tried this bullshit too.

She's keeping you desperate and on the side in case she needs a quick fuck on the rebound. Have some self respect and quit talking to her, cuck.

Move in OP, best thing for you

>Why? What she wanted? Has anything similar happened to you?

Hey op, your situation is textbook, maybe even a copypasta. So let me tell you what her actions tell me.

>She broke up with me after 5 years together in december, she has now another boyfriend

She had absolutely no problem moving on from you.

>she tells me we can continue to talk using skype -for hiding her last hour to her bf-

Her boyfriend isn't enough for her. She needs an emotional connection with someone else to satisfy her needs. She proposed the idea of digital communication because it's safe for her situation.

>Keep talking today, asks me to say how I feel about her, tell her everything

She's revisiting the scene. She broke up with you, now she's back to see what kind of damage she has caused in your life. Like looking at a car accident while passing on the highway.

>>I propose to meet and talk in person. She doesnt want to.

Yep, she pumped your brakes. This further confirms my suspicions. She wants an emotional relationship from you, as in she wants someone to talk to, open up to, and connect with while she fucks the brains out of her alpha male every night.

She stopped you from meeting up because she doesn't want to give you a chance to start a physical relationship with her. As long as she can keep the conversations over text, she gets everything she wants without having to give you everything.

Remember, relationships are a negotiation, and what she is negotiating for is very clear. However, if you are confused I will be blunt. She has absolutely no intention of fucking you. At the least she's visiting to reaffirm her decision to leave you. If you opened up to her during her last conversation like a little bitch about how hard things have been, you probably made her feel better about her decision.

If you've genuinely done well for yourself since then and that's apparent, you may have regained some sexual value in her eyes. But that doesn't matter,

(cont)

Jesus dude. Nobody wants to read all that

OP once again

Ok I see more or less you all think the same about what she is trying to do.
I know for sure the new guy is nothing compared to me, the moment I said a lot of those things she started to say she didnt want to talk anymore.
I talked about everything I feel because I was expecting an answer from her, but she decided to keep quiet instead.

So I think I should stop answering her in the future as she is treating me like garbage.

>If you've genuinely done well for yourself since then and that's apparent, you may have regained some sexual value in her eyes. But that doesn't matter,

You're not a dog, you don't go back and eat where you've shit. The only thing this girl wants from you is a little bit of attention and validation without having to give you a sexual relationship in return.

TL;DR - She is trying to turn you into an orbiter.

I did a TL;DR in my next reply. I'm sure he wants to read it all, and it's written for him. Either way, everyone is happy now.

"Later bitch"

OP, Move on man. Please.

I've been in this situation a few times as well and have been used repeatedly because I wasn't using my head.

Move on, she isn't worth your time if she devalued 5 years of being together.

You'll be fine, bud. Promise.

Women are dumb cunts. Just ignore the stupid bitch and find a new one. Better yet just fuck around for a while

Bullshit. She wants to know if you miss her faggot. It has nothing to do with you specifically. She just wants to know whether she's doing better than you.

OP here, I really appreciated the reply and Im actually saving it.
These past months I always told her "Everything perfect" and I was actually meeting other girls from time to time. But yesterday I couldnt keep that and decided to break apart because I thought we could talk in person or try to fix everything.
I see what you are telling me, I know she isnt really happy with that guy as he doesnt have anything in common with her, just someone to be dominated. She misses all the intelectual conversation and nice talking, but the moment I say something about seeing us she says "Dont write to me anymore".

Honestly its been 4 months and I dont want to keep around her as I cant properly work anymore/sleeping, so I decided to delete everything. I dont want to be her friend or just a stupid cuck for keeping her entertained.

Thanks for the reply.

Play it cool, don't be a nigger. Let her know what she's missing out on. You're happier now than you have been in the last six years. You found yourself, spent time getting to know you and you get all these new interesting hobbies with all these new interesting friends now that she's not in your life. One word her after this meeting, it'll driver her nuts that your doing better with her out of the picture.

Oh fuck look at them tits. More?

this

Yep no problem, work on yourself. Don't let this situation turn you inside out, you need to be making decisions in your life that are the best for your future. Remember, it's all about you and once you master your life people will naturally be attracted to you.

If you need someone to talk to this relationship about, talk to a guy friend. I know it sounds uncomfortable, but it's a great way of keeping your respect in check. Opening up to a woman, especially an ex, is only going to devalue her in your eyes.

As far as her last message saying she doesn't want to talk, just give her a very casual "okay, that's cool" or "I understand" and stop talking to her. If you flip out and have an emotional response that's giving her what she wants. She wants to see how hurt you are, so don't be hurt. She is not the most important thing in your life, you are the most important thing in your life. You are the only person with your best interests in mind.

This!

Is she was sooo happy she wouldn't be contacting you

>is only going to devalue her in your eyes.

Is only going to devalue you in her eyes*

Women want to know you have shit together. Women want to feel your confidence and know you have a plan. The only reason society tells us to "just be ourselves" is so women can easily identify the pathetic fucks who don't deserve their attention.

I don't think you need to block her, but you do need to Ghost her. Cease contact unless she starts it first. Don't give her emotional responses to anything, keep playing it cool like you have in the past.

Absolutely do not engage in long text conversations with her, this is the emotional relationship she's after. If she contacts you share a few words and ask if she wants to come over or something. If you want to fuck her, escalate the situation to a physical one so sex is possible.

If she doesn't want to hang out, cut her off. Make your replies shorter and shorter until they stop. Make it clear you aren't rewarding her with attention unless you get what you want.

If you aren't interested in any of that, just stop talking to her completely. Things are never going back to the way they were, but her contacting you like this shows she is vulnerable. Although, it's possible sharing your vulnerability ruined any chance at sex.

she wants to know if you're in her pocket. she wants to know if she can count on you as a backup

thats it, thats what I said here . If Im with another person and everything is so perfect I would forget about others or delete their numbers. Not spending hours talking in whatsapp and then in skype just for nothing.

Thanks, followed this thoughts these past months. Only replying with few/empty words and making her to think I was doing fine. Thats what she actually said to me yesterday "but you said you were happy too"

I honestly dont want the sex part, obviously not friend neither, but wishing like a fool we could fix everything like it used to be. I know it cant be done anymore.

>I know it cant be done anymore.

Take your life lesson and move forward, her involvement in your life is a dead end. Time to move on.

All the Sup Forumsros came together for OP

why did she continue to contact you? because she wanted to keep a plan B. But why did she say with you so long? Even in my own relationships i will stay, if my partner loves me, regardless of whether or not i reciprocate those feelings. Like they say, good love is hard to find.

She kept in contact because she wanted a plan B.

bitches are retarded but they do shit that can be deciphered if you try to think like a retard. She's kind of happy but not really happy with the new guy. She wanted to know how you were. You told her the truth. You told her your feelings. You turned her off to the prospect of getting back with you. You never give them that power. You should have told her you've been doing good and dating and you're happy. That way she thinks you don't give a fuck what she's doing now and you're moving on. But...you're not taken so she is interested. You fucked up though. You let her know you still got bitch feelings for her and she decided where she was at and with who is still better than getting back with you. Go find a bitch to call your girlfriend. She'll skype you again after that.

It's a trap.

She wants confirmation that your life is shit without her.

She pulls this shit spin a story about meeting this new love and you think she is the one. Embellish it with things she hated doing, (glaze around the sexual, give no details)