Help, why do I keep fantasizing about my ex fucking her brother? Am I messed up?

Help, why do I keep fantasizing about my ex fucking her brother? Am I messed up?
>pic not related

Bump?

Nonstop bonertown when I think of it

Knew a guy who was overly close with his younger sister. Everyone knew about it but didn't say anything. Always made me hard thinking about it. Pic related.

Thats really hot, shes cute too. What you mean by overly close?

Well, we started noticing it back in hs. They were always kind of flirting, for lack of a better word for it. Then one day he's sitting in a rocking chair at home. Bunch of us were there too. So he's sitting there and she comes in from running (she's a huge runner). She's wearing a sports bra and running shorts with the top of them rolled down a little bit. She sits on his lap, lays back against him and he starts rubbing her abs. Then this dude starts running his hands under the waistline of her shorts. They kept doing this and talking to us like nothing was wrong. Freaked the rest of us out. Thought about it later and made me hard.

If you're messed up I am too cause I like that shit.

Anyone else have any weird brother sister stories?

Woah, fucking great. Hands in her pants? The front or sides? How deep?

I just get hard every time she kisses her (20yo) younger brother on the cheek and talk about how much she loves him.

My ex used to text me (fake) stories about fucking around with her sister for me to jerk off to, if that counts...

Bump?

It was pretty unreal. In the front by like where the hip joint makes a cleft. 2 of his fingers up to the second knuckle just rubbing back and forth.

Holy fucking shit thats amazing!
A pic of her in similar clothes?

Hang on. She's not on fb anymore.

Thanks bro, will hold, no rush lol.

Oh yea, shes hot

Super pushed and proper too. Love to think she takes it in the ass from her brother.

Lol! Fuck, that makes me hard too. Any other memorable stories?

Nothing that specific or graphic. The would disappear a lot to go "running" together. Also a lot of sitting together, hugging bit not like you hug your sister normally. More like you hug and pick up a chick you're fucking.

I like that. TBH the lap sit in short shorts made me hard even before the hands were involved lol

You should see her abs. This was about how old she was when it happened.

Oh yea, perfect finger slots. How could a bro resist?

I wouldn't be able to

Mmm that ass on a brothers lap...

Hot right?

shit nigger picturing that made me hard to it's normal

Fuck yea!

Always wonder where he slept when visiting her in college?

I mean, initially it was so out there we didn't know what to do/say. Then after I kept seeing her and thinking about it, I thought it was hot.

Shit, i dont blame you. How long it last?

Length of an average conversation i guess. So maybe 4-5 minutes. She just kept laying back against him with the back of her head over his left shoulder.

After that long, you know her had a hard on, thats just nature, friction at least

She was probably getting pretty slick downstairs too.

Lol, she had to have felt that thing

Defiantly. Wish someone else had real bro/sis stories.

I used to watch
these two tickle and wrestle.

Really? How old?

Lol, about 18 and 20

Any pics of her?

I wish I had a hot younger sister fuck

My sister has the best tits I've ever seen.

Id share a pic of both is she wasnt an ex. But, she has an athletic build (perfect ass and toned/strong legs), tiny tits, 8/10 face, nice abs, and medium brown hair.

proof

Ah gotcha. I'd be hard watching her and her brother "wrestling".

Yah, not posting my sister on Sup Forums. Ever.

Yea, he was pretty fit at the time too so pretty evenly matched. She also wore short shorts just about every day of her life. So it was pretty sexy.

They probably got drunk and fooled around at least once. Got a friend who's been a shrink for years. Says that brother and sisters fooling around is way more common than people think.

You really think so? He used to visit her at school and get drunk all the time

C'mon. What do you think? At that age? That kind of physical contact? Fucking tickling?? No way they didn't at least go down on each other.

Oh god, id fucking love that.
Kik?

No kik, bro. Sorry.
So when theu were wrestling or whatever how did they behave? Was it often? How long did it last?

O damn, id have shared a pic
It was all the time, on the floor, laughing, couple mins at a time

Defiantly fooled around then. Could you crop out her face?

So sure eh?
When I get home in a couple hours, i could lol, damn

Like I said. It's wy more common than people think. Especially if he went to visit her at school. Theu could stay anywhere and be a couple.

Mmm, they also went out and got drunk/went dancing in mexico where they shared a room

I used to think when I was with my ex that she's fucking her big brother or at least used to at some point. Still gets me diamonds.

You are just fine op.

How are you even questioning it then lol?

Examples of why you thought so?

Mmm, i cant even imagine it would be so hot lol

I bet the first time they went at it theu were like animals.

Loo drunk and horny AF I'm sure

Was it just them or did theu have other siblings?

I must admit though, I have very wild imagination and imagine all sorts of things. I just remember her telling me how much she spent her time with her brother. Little sisters love their beothers thats I get that. But her brother was much older and was that kind of person who just spent days on computers all day. They were very close too. He really didnt get along with the rest of the family.

When we were still together she didnt see him much but i remember ahe arranging a lot of meetings with his brother and usually she tried to not get me involved. But her beother was very introverted so that is understandable. However i liked to think that shes goin to fuck him. I usually thought in my head that im her brother when we fucked. It was fun times. Gonna crack one up eight now

It was just them, she was fucking hot too, playful personality

Her brother is a lucky guy.

Most def. good eye candy at least. Esp having a pool at the house and everything.

Shit I'll bet. Bet they went skinny dipping.

Lol. That's dirty. You're imagining to be her bro as you fuck her. Shes fucking a guy and doesnt know hes pretending to be her bro. Hot

Lol i mean, her bikinis used to show off more than enough

>why do I keep fantasizing about my ex fucking her brother?
Sounds hot.
>Am I messed up?
You are on Sup Forums. What you do about it is up to you, though.

You don't need to use an exif stripper anymore. Sup Forums does it automatically.

Wasn't aware, thank you

Lol true

Don't need a shrink to tell you that.

That so? What do you think the realistic odds are?