Circumcised

>circumcised
>still haven't killed yourself
explain yourself, user

Other urls found in this thread:

manhood.mb.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I don't care

cutting off your dick skin is nigger levels of primitive. i thought we were past that stage

Circumcised dicks have more texture. Ever wonder why uncircumcised dildos arnt more popular?

I bought prosthetic foreskins. Been wearing them for like three years, and so far sex (especially oral sex HOLY SHIT) is WAY more enjoyable.

Why should I kill myself over a choice I had no control over

>prosthetic foreskins
That sounds really sad. Not trying to shame you or anything but it's just like... wow, that sucks dude. Having to wear fake foreskin just sounds cruel and humiliating. I'd feel like less than a man, and more like an animal, if I had to endure such an embarrassing fate.

Boo hoo. You were a mistake.

>prosthetic foreskin

They both have the same shape when hard, I don't see how you can make an uncut dildo

Might be the most stupid comment on the Internet

Nice digits, my man.

fake foreskin, huh? that's a new one. I've tried to do manual restoration by tugging but I've basically given up because I am not prepared to yank on my cock 2 hours a day for the next 5 years of my life just so I can have a penis that looks slightly more normal.

Says the Euronav posting shitty threads

Ameritard is mad that his penis was hacked up like some dumb nigger in africa.

I bet you're fat and have a small dick too.
Do the rest of the world a favor and kill yourself.

yo, americans, ever wonder why you're leading the world's industry for erectile dysfunction drugs?

yeah... you're also the leading cause of it.

>euronav
>australia

Cut looks better, and besides God commanded it. Are your parents goyim that they ignore God? Christians are blasphemer, Jesus said not one jot of the law is abolished why why don't you obey Christ? Get your son circumcised

It's not really embarassing. They're just little pieces of silk or soft leather that I wear when I'm clothed. It's not like I wear it during sex or anything; I take it off as my underwear come off. No one has even realized that it was there, other than my actual long-term partner.

not sure if bait or just a fucking idiot

it's not like he mutilated himself

>All those beautiful nerves cut off
>You'll never understand what real pleasure feels like

Hey guys! I am uncircumcised, but I've recently started keeping my foreskin pulled back and neatly tucked behind the glans. It looks nice, smells better and got less sensitive hence i have better stamina. This way I have a circumcised feel without mutilating my dick surgicay. What do you think of it? Is it retarded? Will my dick get more sensitive again, once i roll the foreskin back on? Pic not related

manhood.mb.ca/

These?

if you have a small dick, don't post

I'm uncircumcised, but I plan on getting circumcised, it's not mandatory Paul made this clear that converts don't have to, but Abraham circumcised himself at 99 years old, why shouldn't I follow his example and get myself circumcised? I think this would help me get closer to God

>explain yourself, user

too many chicks prefer a cut penis for it to justify death.

getting closer to a fictional being isnt helping much, bud

>implying god exists

it's not my dick, just a random one

>I am going to mutilate my dick so certain girls will like the appearance of it more than if it was fully functional and intact

???

You can get closer to your imaginary friend without mutilating yourself, but go ahead if you really want to, more power to ya.

How can you say that with a straight face? You live in Gods world, he made everything in it? Do you deny your mom exists?

People still argue about this? Cut is more hygienic and is preferred by women so thats all that matters

1. pull foreskin back
2. ???
3. profit

also whoever told you that is insecure about their tiny circumsised cock

"mutilate"

no, but I do deny that a magical god being popped out of nowhere an entire planet for shits and giggles

i bet youve never even been circumsized op. how the fuck do you know what its like? did it when i was 15 feeling doesnt go away much its nice a lot of the time.

>worshiping a thousands of year old fairy-tale, that has been translated countless times and stating that it's fact
I wish you were a special kind of retard but sadly there are billions of people as retarded as you.

fuck off with that jewery to

Is it like pic related

>tfw when you're not circumsized

no the mutilation was done before I had a say...but now that its a done deal, I have found that women- by an overwhelming majority- greatly prefer a cut penis and indeed often specify or seek out only cut peni....such that any theoretical shame I should supposedly feel for having a mutilated penis is greatly subsumed by the joy of having sex with women who think my penis is beautiful.

Trying to assuage your own insecurities of having a freaky looking penis that women abhor thru the posting of failed memes is a poor attempt at reverse psychology.

I don't bait
There isn't, very few people believe in God.
Jews claim they do but they don't, they murdered his son

Muhammedans claim they do but they don't, they follow Satan's teachings. Satan disguised himself as an angel of light when he spread the Koran to Muhammed. Muhammed, unlike other prophets never spoke with God directly.

Christians claim they do but they are idolatrous pagans, they worship three Gods instead of the one true God.

Not a single girl I've fucked has cared about my dick being uncut.

You all believe in the same god you dipshit

This makes no sense.
Cock goes soft - foreskin goes back

>implying you have actually had sex with a woman

Plus that gross fish smell to your dick goes away.

Still have plenty of feeling in my dong along with the millions of circumcised american males jacking off/getting it on

Too many faggots crying, whining, and arguing about a nice little cosmetic procedure that makes it harder for you to catch aids, not give your woman cancer, have a nicer smelling dick, and last longer in bed.

Fucking cuck

Because now I dont look like a freak

>Implying you have actually had sex with a woman

No we don't, if Jews believed God why did they kill his son? If Muslims believe God why do they deny his son is messiah and ignore the gospel?
If Christians believe God why do they ignore the 613 commandments he gave us, and believe two other Gods and that a mortal woman is the mother of God?

It doesn't, I do the same thing as him. It's more comfortable

I am and glad I was when I was a baby

no just a rational human who doesnt give into failed memes. Its entirely logical and rational that I would want to attract a mate...and that is more easily done with a penis that they find attractive. Most do not find foreskin attractive.

Its the same God for Christianity, Judaism, and Islam but they have different teachings

I wish I was, but my parents are from a communist European country. They hated Christianity and raised me to hate Christianity I read the bible and realised the truth.

No it's not, maybe for Jews but for Islam no way, their God for example claims to be the greatest deceiver. The bible says God cannot lie

phimosis

>be English me
>go to Portland
>meet gril at party
>fuck gril
>'youre uncut! Ok'
>i cum
>'are you ok? Ive never seen a guy cum so much and enjoy it that much'
>tell her this is normal
>she tells her friends
> four of them 'want a go' on my uncut cock
>oblige because im such a gentleman
>(1 girl super fine, 2 meh other required inebriation)

ALL of them 'got' and understood the point of a foreskin. I wonder how many of these girls that prefer a cut cock to an uncut cock have actually sat on one

Yes its the same God but different teahings and Muslims dont follow the bible

I'm half circumcised, it doesn't cover the tip, but it does cover the rest of my dick, just below the tip.

What do?

Am I the best of both worlds?

>Holy trinity is one
>Romans killed Jesus
>Muslims see Jesus as a prophet, but not gods son, the god is still the same
>Jews see Jesus as a false messiah, but the god is still the same
>Circumcision is a Jewish and Muslim thing, not a christian thing
>633 laws, no one can follow them, not even you, and 99% are stupid as fuck

People evolve, you're just stuck 2k years in the past

But how do they even get to the point of checking out your junk when you have such a repellent personality?

Im not saying the Islam one is true but its still the same God. Im Christian and I follow what he says in the bible and dont believe what it says in the Quaran

Stop lying ahmed, they DO believe the bible. The Koran says the Torah and gospel is true which means the Koran must all be lies because the Torah and gospel contradict the Koran

Triple dubs say yes

B8ing with such old b8

>God commanded it
Why did God invented it in the 1st place?

That was a poor rebuttal- indicative of a failed argument. better luck next time.

It's to show us that God can't do everything for us, there are times where we will have to make the choice ourself. We can choose to do good or bad, Paul made it clear to us we won't go to Hell if we aren't circumcised, that's our parents neglect and it isn't our fault, but we should follow Gods teaching and circumcise our son. It's a hard choice to make, as humans we perceive it as cruel, we don't understand why it has to be done, but who are we to question God?
Also, sexual organ is usually associated with sinful acts, adultery, fornication etc. But there is a commandment God gave us that can make our sexual organs used for good that is to be fruitful and multiply, and circumcision.

Fed up virgin detected

Holy shit you're actually retared

i bet you're uncircumcised, fag

y tho

Can you tell me why? What do you disagree with?

>prosthetic foreskins
my sides RIP

God: "circumcise your dick"
Pagan: "fuck you, God"
Pagan dies of dick cancer.

You worship Paul or God?

my garagutan dick hasn't been covered by the foreskin for quite some time so the head looks more like the one on the left

God, God's commandment was that at 8 days old you should be circumcised. I'm not 8 days old, but Abraham was 99 when he circumcised himself, I will follow this example and get myself circumcised I don't believe it's mandatory for converts God never asked this but converts have to circumcise their son, this God asked for

i worship mr paulson

its not like i'll use it on a girl, so why bitch about it being circumcised