Would anyone wear this on a t-shirt or hoodie?

Would anyone wear this on a t-shirt or hoodie?

M E M E S 2 0 0 1

What the fuck is that, and why should I care?

its a college art project making fun of todays fashion, I just need to know if people would actually wear it. The Japanese bit reads as "style"

Reminds of the company quasi and numbers... I like quasi, but numbers is too forced.

TL;DR no

The basis of what I'm trying to achieve is to show that anyone can be a fashion designer as long as they have 5 spare minutes and Microsoft paint.

I could see some people wearing it for the "aesthetics"

Personally, I wouldn't wear it though.

not everyone you sell to knows what that means, unless you have celeb endorsement.

I am surprised I got an actual answer from Sup Forums but thanks for the feedback dude

:^)

Yes, you're right that anyone can design anything mediocre.

no I know that, this is just an art project, customers should just see it as it is rather then what the meaning behind it is

I'm trying to convey the fact that people would buy the shit out of designs which took next to no time to create, like most of todays fashion imo

Would you wear it?

for the memes I would yeah

So ironically you would?

basically yeah, plus my fashion is kinda hipster and this is from an indie designer (fucking me)

What are your influences?

I honestly don't really have any apart from filthyfrank for making me think that Japanese looks nice when its written out

Hahaha, yeah sure OP but maybe add a small flower onto it too.

I'm more into minimalist design but ill see what I can do

Also here is a black version

I would totally!