Why would anyone think she was a seriously viable candidate?

Why would anyone think she was a seriously viable candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
salon.com/2016/11/25/russian-propaganda-is-using-facebook-other-social-media-sites-to-manipulate-american-voters/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/06/how-russia-dominates-your-twitter-feed-to-promote-lies-and-trump-too.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because obama say so.

idunno, maybe decades in washington has something to do with it.

Media exposure. Media did a very good job of not reporting on hillary.

Everyone complains about Trump, but keeps forgetting what the alternative was.

No, Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same democrat mismanagement. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

Both "choices" were an insult to democracy. The people responsible for them need to be executed publicly.

The mentally ill get to vote too...

This. If we'd voted Hillary into office, we would have already been in WWIII.

Good riddance to liberal trash.

you're right, Trump has done more wrecking in 3 months than HRC could have managed in 2 terms. I'm so sick of all this winning, just like the god-emperor promised!

AKA Hilldawgs

She was the lesser of two evils, but still pretty damned evil.

This appalling record was the reason Hillary lost, Obama was a shambles of a president.

The American people who love America voted for Trump.

Ugh. Don't remind of that inept mong, practically ruined this great country.

Why do I keep seeing these exact posts, word for word, in so many threads?

same thing i said when the US voted hot Trump and hillary as president..

look how that went. think white people are tired of geting raped and they are the ones to blame.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

>Done more in 8 weeks than Obama in 8 years
>Prevented 5 domestic terrorist attacks
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Fixing Obamacare
>Exposing liberal fake news

I literally can't understand why these dumbfuck libshits are so upset. We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been... and all the cucks can do is whine and cry. It's like they hate winning. Fucking snowflake pant shitters.

Every major city, full of crime and niggers and drugs and general shit stains votes democrat. But rural people shouldn't vote.

kek

>Exposing liberal fake news

This is one of the best things he's done, I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

I couldn't agree more. Everyone that voted for Killary is scum and deserve to get tortured, because they have no concern for the future of the world and its people, we'd have WW3 on our hands under that warmonger.

>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
Interesting how this is somehow Trump's doing even though we're still in Obama's budget year.
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
No, they're not. They're going to keep making decisions based on economics and it's more profitable to build elsewhere and ship to the U.S.. There's no way Trump can realistically make them come back to the U.S.
>Progress towards privatizing education
Great, not you can get a high school diploma in some backwater shithole like Alabama and try to find a job in a state that has real education standards anc find out your diploma isn't worth the paper it's printed on. But at least they taught him Scripture right? Another victory for uneducated rural trash.
>Fixing Obamacare
By making a fool of himself demanding Congress passes his shitty Trumpcare then failing to lead his own party?

Rural people are trash and you know it.

You know the FBI has started looking into the Russian dossier again, don't you? They got a FISA warrant and everything. Just a matter of time know and it'll be President Pence and his neo-shariah.

first when Trump came around trying to become president i honestly thought like everyone else.

Now that the media and the police in scandinavia finelly stop lying to us so much i see the bigger picture.

in sweden muslims go to public concerts in big groups, find a girl or a group of girls.

surround them so they can't get out, and no one can get to them. then they rape them, in the middle off a concert crowd.

The police in Sweden have covered this up a couple off times.

it's time for change.

>Rural people are trash and you know it.

City people are ghetto filth but this is why I think this election was good. Everyone who voted for Mrs Criminality could be added to a "legally retarded, do not allow to vote" list. Libshits are such autists. They don't have any facts so they make shit up and post CNN fake news articles, cry and call people names when they're wrong, and then they project that onto conservatives because they're uneducated faggots with zero sense of self awareness.

>uneducated
Holy shit do you even know what irony is?

>the alternative
Revolution is the only effective option now. Death to all capitalists!

Hillary is a warmonger, criminal , gun grabber and a tyrant. That's why she lost.

>City people are ghetto filth

This. All city folk should be strung up and used for pinata practise lol

>kill city folk
>economy collapses because the people who pay you to do your service job aren't around to pay anymore and all you know how to do is a service job

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

right..

None of this matters because China is soon going to overtake us as the dominant superpower, and Trump's policy and actions are ensuring it.

I'd pay to watch that, could be a new sport :^)

i love how liberals think they stand for freedom and such.

-have another opinion on immigration: You are a racist.

- Voted for another person than you: Idiot & racist

- Cry like fuck when they suprisingly lost the election, but instead off taking it like they should they go out and riot.

i love how they think they have moral high ground. I would be angry to if the person i voted for lost, but i wouldn't go around rioting and destroying stores and etc.

the man won fair, let's give him an actuall chance. If he fucks up time afther time and never get's anything done sure.

But it seems to me that he is actually trying really hard, but neither the goverment and a big portion of the population won't even give him a chance.

the guy won fairly, give him a chance.

That's more a legacy of obama's governmental mismanagement, it will take some time to repair the damage that jerk wreaked on our country.

She's not as bad as the far right made her out to be. She's just kind of secretive and comes off as a bitch, but the reality is that decades of (mostly bullshit) attacks on Bill and herself have taken a toll. Believe it or not, Bill Clinton left office relatively popular. The nation pretty much forgave him. I can't recall the media back then attacking her over his allegations...it was really only until the far-right in 2015 decided to link her to being a "enabler" for Bill, which I honestly don't think is true. It's rather perplexing to see them essentially blame her for Bill's conduct, as again I was a 90s kid, and she was viewed as a victim.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it'll offer some comfort when you're in the unemployment office because all you know how to do is mine coal.

Still mad Hillary lost huh?

We would be more inclined to give him a chance if it weren't for the fact that he insulted Obama (whom we on the left liked) for 5 years straight. He also threatened to lock our candidate up during the 2016 election and openly embraced all of the leaked emails from the DNC, which put him in an even more unfavorable position. He has also done nothing to reach out to Democrats and has become even more hyper-partisan. We on the left feel as though Trump only represents those that voted for him, and his actions and rhetoric are destroying what little hope there was to work with him.

Maybe because she has actual experience for the position, is diplomatically competent and understands government. The federal and legislative branches are in absolute chaos right now.

I don't like her but I can't deny she's qualified for the job, whether or not I agree with her politically or ideologically.

Probably not but the left wing retard media were laying into Trump something rotten, it was important to sling as much shit Clinton's way as possible.

He brought the country out of a bad recession. Because of Obama, Trump was handed a strong economy.

some people don't have another choice than to mine coal as they never got the chance for a education.

Logic and actually examining facts never seem to appeal to libs.
Seriously, just start a website with contradicting or even baseless "facts", advertise through buzz feed, and these drooling libcuck morons will repeat everything.

Because she won the most votes.

Actually no, her economic policies would have ensure that I'd be taxed more and while I understand taxes are necessary for a functioning government I hate paying them. Under Trump I'll be paying less taxes because my income is higher. The irony of which is not lost on me.

The country was on the mend before Obama came into office, he just rode the recovery wave

>trying really hard
>golfing every weekend

pick one you fucking idiot

What mismanagement? The whole position of the right-wing in this country is that government needs to be dismantled. Obama was a great administrator and whether or not you agree with him politically or ideologically the fact is he did the job well.

Trump has thrown the whole fucking system into chaos. If that's what you're into then fine but don't pretend what's happening isn't a deliberate attempt by Trump/Bannon to "disassemble the administrative state", as is their stated goal.

you guys started fucking rioting and starting whit concerts almost right afther he was president were most of the time famous people were just yelling FUCK YOU TRUMP.

like cmon. I liked to think off myself as a democrat. But i won't support the acts that has been done agenst him and the US.

the behavior from the democrats changed my mind to support trump.

so GG

I understand they may have few choices, but as unskilled manual labor I don't think they really have a leg to stand on when they complain about losing their jobs. It's not the responsibility of potential employers to make sure they can accept you, if you need work it's your responsibility to make yourself into someone people want to hire. If all you know how to do is unskilled manual labor then your complaints of little or no work being available to you fall on deaf ears.

>for a education

lol

Well, the media was obsessed with Trump because putting him on TV means good ratings. On the left, we have a difficult time understanding the actions and rhetoric used by Trump. To us, it seems like the right makes decisions based off of emotion rather than logic. There's a lot of anger on the right, especially towards the left, and Trump didn't help bridge the gap between Dems and Reps.

that will certainly happen, but will indeed happen regardless of who is president at this point. The election drama is designed to keep you from learning that we live in a bubble economy about to burst.

Assets are continuously inflating, giving people a false sense of wealth. Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Federal Reserve interest rate controls are effectively broken and stuck at or near zero for many years now. Inevitably, the rest of the world will realize we have no choice but to default on our obligations.

Once other countries decide to stop using the US dollar as their reserve currency, it's game over. If the rest of the world stops buying our bonds, it's game over. If the US government stops printing money (the only thing propping up our fake economy), it's game over.

None of our elected leaders has a solution for this. The cumulative effect of economic stimulus is murder. A recession is needed to allow the economy to cure inefficiencies and return to equilibrium. We need the Federal Reserve to stop printing money and allow interest rates to naturally rise. Rising rates will discourage reckless borrowing and spending, and encourage savings and capital investments.

There is a lot of short term pain down the road to curing the economy. Herein lies the fundamental flaw in democracy.
People will only vote for a "cure" that does not involve pain.

>doesn't know what the electoral college is

Libturd "education" everybody kek

all sense off logic is lost to them.. It's like all facts that they don't like don't excist.

doesn't matter how much proof and facts you throw on the table about immigration dammaging the country. You are a racist, simple ass that.

Don't quote me on this but, her many years of experience.

>he did the job well.

>National debt when obama entered office $10 Trillion
>National debt when obama left office $20 trillion
>More than all previous presidents combined

Found the brainwashed CNN viewer lol

It wasn't the average Democrat that started rioting and breaking shit. That belongs to the anarchists and communists that also despise Trump. There's a lot more to what you refer to as the "left" than just Democrats. I bet a lot of those that riot didn't even vote.

He came into office in 2008 when we still had no clear exit strategy in Iraq. The economic crisis was at its peak. I'm not sure how you think things were recovering then.

they weren't slinging any shit towards trumps way, I don't know what the fuck you're thinking, but I saw ten times more coverage on clinton and her stupid fucking bullshit email scandal then I did on trump, and lets face it, if your gonna be a presidential candidate your going to be on the news everyday. the only reason trump was covered so much was because he said the absolutely most surprising perplexing bullshit on live tv and everybody just replayed what he said on their news networks because that's all they needed. no commentary required just literally listen to what comes out of this retard trumps mouth

i agree, everyone is responsible for they'r own education and so on.

But remember, time were diffirent back then for the people that work in coal mines now.

schools were allot diffirent, the way to raise a child was diffirent.

And as usual in America, to get a good education and a good job you need money. Allot off poor people living in America that can't afford to send the children to a nice college.

so they are stuck in the same old circle.

RUSH B

CYKA

B L Y A T
L
Y
A
T

won't deny that it was propably some people that were out there just to riot, but they weren't alone.

Why would anyone think (t)Rump was a seriously viable candidate? We got screwed in last fall's election. They're both fucking terrible human beings.

>But remember, time were diffirent back then for the people that work in coal mines now.
I understand that things are not the same as they were when they started. Hell if they were, I would probably have gotten a job mining after high school instead of spending years in college for a masters degree. Unfortunately for people who depend on mining, things do change. They can't reasonable expect the rest of the country to hold themselves back to benefit a handful of dirt poor, illiterate coal miners in Appalachia. Times change, adapt or die.

The so-called election was half a year ago and there are still half-wits trying to bash Her Reptilian Majesty? Why?

>Why?
Trump is increasingly visiting past victories because he's not doing well in the here and now.

true, times change and more and more jobs are taken over by machines, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't care about the people that it affects.

a study i read says that it's a 33,67% chance that my work will be taken over by a robot whitin 20 years.

i work as a chef thought. like to see a robot do what we do

I'd say watch the videos of the rioters. It's the antifas wearing black hoodies that resort to violence. They shout things like "America was never great!" which the average Democrat strongly disagrees with. Democrats want to strengthen the government for the good of the people. Rioters want chaos.

>never got the chance for a education
>better vote for Trump so nobody else will either

>as again I was a 90s kid, and she was viewed as a victim.
Key word here is kid.

She went on live TV when those women in the 90's accused him and verbally tore them to shreds, character assassinated them the best she could.

Spare us your bad remembrance of what happened.

As soon as they stop going "reeeeeeeee trump is a nazi" I think people will stop rubbing Hillarys failure in their faces.

>s-stop m-mentioning Hillarys defeat!!!

lmfao :^)

But when will they acknowledge Trump's incompetence and corruption?

lol I won't ;^) Dumbfuck liberals don't know which way is up after this election, feels gr8

>Electoral vote 304 Trump - 227 Clinton

MAGA!

>Why do I keep seeing these exact posts, word for word, in so many threads?

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
salon.com/2016/11/25/russian-propaganda-is-using-facebook-other-social-media-sites-to-manipulate-american-voters/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/russias-online-comment-propaganda-army/280432/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/06/how-russia-dominates-your-twitter-feed-to-promote-lies-and-trump-too.html

When it happens I guess.

I'm not unsympathetic to their plight, I just don't see how realistic it is to prop up a dying industry like coal to serve the few who depend on it for work.

That won't happen for as long as he continues to be fascinated by all his new fireworks. Not even Hitler was this militaristic.

the 65.8 million people who voted for her

Your meme is not germane to the subject.

>being in this much denial

Take off the tinfoil hat user, the Russians aren't out to get you.

>sources
>left wing rags

Not to be trusted

>muh Russians

Got any proofs?

>expansionists don't want to expand, you're just being paranoid
>Trump's not a Russian puppet, he just has an unusually high number of unexplainable Russian ties

>t. ShareBlue shill

>parrotting what the MSM says

>source
>my ass

lol

TBF i'm not versed enough in polotics to be taken as anywhere near a valid opinion on it. But she probably would of been a little better than trump right....at least on certain aspects.
Maybe forgien affairs ?
i litreally have shit all of a clue tho to be honest. so maybe she would be better maybe worse. I know she would of tried her best though.