Do these have any use? about to put them in the trash

Do these have any use? about to put them in the trash

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/news/walter-easley-cat-kicker-animal-cruelty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes they're benzodiazapines.

If you take them all, you will go to a special place. An highly recommended trip.

INTO THE TRASH

Are they full and are you in the UK? if you're gonna chuck them, post them to me instead freinderino! :)

Diazepam is generic Valium FYI

They steady your aim when using the PSG-1

Seconded

Theyre shit OP. The high you get is actually not that great, they're addictive as fuxk despite that. While being under the influence you often wont realize wtf ure doing and just continue to pop more n more until u run out. Thats when it hits u lol

aka valium, take 40 mg and shove it up your ass you non web crawling piece of shite.

That's Temazepam.

Any benzo does that.

ill take them if you dont want them. they help with my crippling anxiety that i gained from doing other drugs, leaving me permanently braindamaged and now im an alcohol

>now im an alcohol

u are city trash go die in a hole

Yeh but he was reffering to MGS1

Fuck you and your rural land

i wish u would

send them to me please my dog died

aww, what was its name?
I remember when i was 15, i had a goldfish called faggot.
I really miss that fish

it was YOU

Actually it wasnt me, i'm eggboy
but no one remembers me sadly

Take some, you'll be high

Just took 3 of them, feels good man, real good

does anyone remember fuck i forgot the name of it....ive done so many drugs this was 5 years ago in '12 when we all got services like prostitutes and plumbers to walk up to that nigga who kicked the cat?
>tfw im Catkickingnigga

i think his name was walter easley? anyone else

found it lol dailydot.com/news/walter-easley-cat-kicker-animal-cruelty/
am i an oldfag since its 2017?

Does anyone remember the girl on here who covered her naked body in flour, but in the background was a sticky note with her ebay account details, think we tracked down her dad and sent the photos to him