Which Do You Choose

Which Do You Choose

B would be the best choice, you just ask her for breadsticks or buy you a ticket to goat tower, which falls under "everything"

Made me chuckle anyway

Why would i even want to go to the goat tower?

B for Best.

A, this isn't even hard.

/thread
B is for beta and I know ill never get a gf

Duh, Voe for life!

Go fuck your goat then ahmed

A you fucking normies. A girlfriend may give you human pleasure, however no mortal being can possibly make you experience the Goat Tower. It is a holy and sacred place, but some men will go to extremes to know the truth.

Would consider two, buuuut what tge hell, le goatse tower it is!

Goat. Fucking. Tower.

A.

no question about it.

And I live to tell the tale!

But I won't. I will take the secrets of the Goat Tower to my grave. Come at me... if you dare.

>implying sex is worth more than an experience that would make us understand the way animals see the world
>implying some bitch is worth more than a fucking transcendance
>implying you're not the ahmed for ignoring science

bread styx are great, fantastic even, gf pussy even more so, but nothing escapes the allure of Goat Tower. A A A A A A A A A

Why would you even want to live outside , once you've been in the goat tower?

TO BE LIVING TO TELL THE TALE NIGGERFAGGOT BAHAHAHAHA
>2030-13
>doesn't want to go to the goat tower to live to tell the tale
what a poopsmoker

Well, I only get 10 minutes in the Tower, so I don't have a choice. Of course, I can now bend reality to my will, so I can live in a paradise of my own design in the space between dimensions.

Can I fuck the breadsticks?

We have ways of making you talk.

I'll tie you to a chair and you can watch me eat delicious bread sticks until you spill secrets.

Also, give me C.

B. the girl of my dreams is a master carpenter and can build me an even better goat tower, also she is rich so she can buy me breadsticks for life

OP is troll. Literally no one would puck anything but A

None mortal can build a goat tower.
So A

b stands for "i am a newfag"

goat tower!

>implying you could ever hope to contain a man who possesses the secrets of the Goat Tower

who said she is a mortal? checkmate, athiests.

C 'cause I'm french and I love la baguette