Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no god.

The faith that there is no God. A religion for the ignorant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

Atheism.

A Theism.

Non Theism.

Someone who is not a Theist.

is that hard?

Because it is kind of an abstract feeling rather than something you can clearly define. You must be one to know what it means.

How is a reflection of religious claims considered a religion? There is no dogma or holy book. All it takes to be an atheist is the lack of a belief in a god or gods. It's the ignorant that believes without evidence.

WE
HAVE
THIS
THREAD
EVERY
DAY

lack of faith, not faith

False. Atheism is simply the rejection of religious claims. If you don't believe a good exists, then you're a atheist. That's it. No extra.

That doesn't make any sense. In fact it makes so little sense that Im forced to believe that this is bait.

Person who doesn't believe in God or gods. Pretty simple

Why can't Christians define Christianity?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

This

Also you need to grow a neckbeard and have a fedora to be a real atheist. Its mandatory.

Oh come on this is such bait. why even have this thread at all? do you really enjoy this satirical argument the most? You should post about the flat earth people still fail to answer all the ad-hoc solutions you have for the reasons the earth isn't flat.

>The faith that there is no God. A religion for the ignorant.
Completely incorrect.

/thread

Stop eating the bait unless you're preferred way of enjoying Sup Forums is through satirical arguement.

WHY CAN'T RELIGIOUS FAGS

>SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF EVIL?
>SHOW A SINGLE EVIDENCE OF GODS EXISTENCE?
>BELIEVE ONLY THEIR GOD IS THE TRUE GOD?

WHY???

You have lack of faith there is no God? Wow, you're an idiot.

There is plenty of proof of gods existence in the bible.

Its correct. You have faith that there is no God.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies.

We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once.

It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Theres also plenty of proof of Harry Potters existence in Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

Wow, I never taught about it that way before. You are all right.

>allow me to play doubles advocate
>Doubles

But that book is just a fictional story. It is not even close to being the same thing! The bible is a holy book.

That's not at all true. what is it that makes a someone who is not a theist have faith that there is no god? I've known many who felt as though it was fairly likely that there was a god of some description but they were all non-theists.

>Not realizing the Bible is fictional

Bad news user

is it time ti start a new thread?

It is so frequent because we all still have hope that an atheist will someday come into one of these threads and correctly define their chosen faith. It has yet to happen.

Okay. Do me a favor and give us the "correct" description of the atheist faith and tell us why it is correct please. Or are you too intelctually dishonest to actually want to hold a the sembelance of a real convesation?

fuck atheists.
all hail the only true god.
behold dogo

I won't deny you agency my friend, it is for you to define, yet nobody (including you) has yet to do so.

everybody above this line is haram

>nobody has yet to do so

so everyone has defined it correctly?

Im not even sure what you mean to say by "define" at this point. In the world I live in when someone says "define" they mean to say that you should describe something so that another person can understand the idea you are trying to get across to. When I define "shoe" I say a covering for your feet to keep them protected. Just as an example. I would define Atheism as a lack of Theism, A lack of a belief is any particular theistic belief. For the purpose of coversation, if you would like us to be able to share ideas, then you will need to tell me what you mean to say when you say "Atheism" what does atheism mean to you?

You wouldn't deny anyone agency by defining the terms you use. If you choose not to define the terms you use then you can never have an honest conversation but you were never looking for an honest conversation or to actually understand at all.

Why can't you define atheism?

/thread