So let's talk about Sweden

So let's talk about Sweden.

-50 no go zones
- Firemen request riot gear.
- Ambulances can't drive around in no go zones whitout police protection.

- Multiple people getting raped by immigrants.

From what i read the immigrants go to public concerts and find one girl or a group of girls1-3.

they get all around them in a big group, locking them in, and everyone else out, so no one can see or hear them raping young girls.

This has been confirmed by the swedish police, and it was just trashed away. Were is the justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.se/artikel/polisen-här-är-de-53-mest-utsatta-områdena-i-sverige-xr
abouthungary.hu/blog/lets-talk-about-the-taboo-of-no-go-zones/
youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
expressen.se/nyheter/moderaterna-fortsatter-att-tappa-valjarstod/
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/analys-sd-nu-klar-tvaa-i-svensk-politik
dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-foreign-minister-responds-swedish-counterparts-remarks-new-asylum-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek
Stockholm fag here. Stop getting your news from Steve Bannon. From what I read living in Oklahoma is no better.
Jävla fitta

C U C K E D

Americans obsessed with Sweden is so fuckin funny.

>50 no go zones
Where did you read this nigger

OP you need to read actual news and not nazi propaganda channeled via US sites that cant understand the difference between news and propaganda.
Or your just trolling and it is just a really stale meme now

Correct word is : 50 high risk zones

Na there was like 13 high risk zones when the report was made.. in like 2013?
The rest were socially behind or something like that.. places that needed more resources like more police, jobs or whatnot.

are you an immigrant?

Sweden barely have any police force anymore.

and there was 53 when the report was made.

1 high risk zone, is 1 high risk zone too many.

No Im a purebread aryan

That depends on what you mean by high risk zone does it not?

The swedish media also white washed the crimes there too.

No shit, there was a police that went out with proof that our government is "hiding" the majority of the crime the immigrants do. Our national police chief tried to sue him and put him in jail for telling the public about classified information.

Just so they can get more votes, and destroy our once beautiful country.

So you're Persian?
Stupid immigrant.

metro.se/artikel/polisen-här-är-de-53-mest-utsatta-områdena-i-sverige-xr

stop being a Swedistani cuck

Arise a white knight.

A high-risk zone is a 10x10 square with more than 1 Arab inside it, as they're all potential suicide bombers.

I'm praying that Jimmie Åkesson can save us next election.

Ingen fara, han vinner skall du se :)

in sweden a "high risk zone" means "a place where someone can have a gun"

so in USA there's 9999999999999999999 high risk zones

pointing out sweden's "high risk zones" means absolutely nothing

source: i dunno but use your brain.

If you want to read about no-go zones:

såg på nyheterna idag att SD är sveriges 2a största parti enligt mätningarna (S är ettan)

If that's correct, then every city in Sweden is a high-risk zone, stupid bitch.

A high-risk zone is a place where criminal networks have taken over.

I bet you voted Bernie

Why compare to America? Everyone knows America is full of Niggers.

Finns så många olika mätningar, gamlingarna tyckte ju så synd om lövlåsarn efter hans tal så att det gick upp för dem också

What is it with this stupid propaganda? That's messed up dude.

Wtf is this from??

Om meme magin kunde vinna USA så kan den fan vinna tillbaka vårat vackra land!

You know this was a lie after all?

i pulled something out of my ass but these so-called high risk zones are still so damn low than anywhere else on earth so it's dumb to bring them up.

"oh no 50 zones. wait a minute, that's still in the top 10 lowest amount of zones in a country on earth. uh"

Vänsternpacket kommer förmodligen mörda Jimmie, när han vinner.

Sen säger dom att vi som röstar på SD är våldsamma.

Hör inte något om att vi står och protesterar när vänstern skall hålla debatt och tal i städer.

Men när Jimmie kommer, då blir det slagsmål överallt.

Truth about no-go zones in Europe by non-PC, non newspeak hungarian news:

You still have to know, that our population isn't large, which makes 50 no go zones quite much.
and we barely even have 10000 policemen.

Apparently it's a swedish game show.

det var på rapport på SVT1 jag såg det, tror dom sa att det var första gången man kunde med säkerhet säga att dom verkligen låg tvåa. ska se om jag kan hitta nån källa, det var det där om att dom sa att det var säkert nu som fick mig att lägga det på minnet. annars brukar jag ta mätningar med en stor del salt

kan ju inte ha en åsikt som inte är godkänd av gammelmedia. då är man ju rasist...

fan va trött jag är på att vara rasist för att jag inte vill att landet ska rasa ihop

>t. Unemployed amerifat burger

>40 years later.
Stockholm white beta cuck fag here. Stop getting your news from Steve Bannon. From what I read living in south africa is no better.
Allahu akbar.

Let's see the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

If you ask me the biggest problem is not all the immigrants and the problems they all bring but the cuck media who tries to sweep it all under the rug, only making the problems worse

The problem is not migrants, the problem is Islam.

it sucks but i still think its silly to even bring it up. these so-called "high risk zones" make it sound like "go there and get shot" but in reality you can be in such a zone right now without even knowing it.

make it sound like shit like is a way bigger problem because it'll just make everyone assume blacks are behind it every time a face is blurred or not shown. censoring reality is a horrible idea and will backfire.

Tycker nästan lite synd om snubben.
Han kommer ju att behöva jobba arselet av sig för att få ordning på landet på bara 4 år.

The problem is muslim migrants

Thing is though, a risk-zone is completely different to swedish police. It means a place where there's unusally high risk risk of criminal activity and therefore also guns.

And if you want to get a proper perspective on what unusually high means, you gotta know what the usual chance is. In sweden, most places, the chance is close to zero.
The best you're gonna find in most places are hunting rifles.

In america it feels like every single person has at least 1 gun close by all the time. And there's an actual chance that there are people around with fucking assault rifles and shit, legally

Please understand that "high risk" to swedish police is relatively common stuff in alot of other places

It sucks, but if you're white and go into many of them, you will get yelled at and/or raped anally without any warnings.

>på bara 4 år
det är inte som i usa eller så, han kan fortsätta vara premiärminister hela livet så länge som partiet inte förlorar popularitet

>but if you're white and go into many of them
i don't habeeb it

Han behöver städa i sitt eget parti rätt bra också.
Menar att det är mycket rätt men också många idioter med som bara vill bo i sin byhåla "utan svarta".

Läs EABTs senaste inlägg om hur media (expressen) gråter över att folk "slår tillbaka" mot journalisterna som härjar mot folket

Thanks for Pontus Jansson Swede m8s

Also 2nd and 3rd generation muslims, who can be citizens.

The criminal gangs don't need guns, they could just as easily use assault trucks.

Thank god I live in an upper class neighborhood

I think I once heard about a swedish teen sneaking his assault truck into school, killing 32 people

Dont belive to swedish fake news, no-go zones are real in Europe, there are no-go zones in britain too.
Proof: abouthungary.hu/blog/lets-talk-about-the-taboo-of-no-go-zones/

Ni är väl medvetna om att SD just nu bara plockar ut pengar, både från sina löner och från partiet?
Förändringarna dom vill genomföra är inte ens genomförbara.. att totalstoppa invandring på bekostnad av att alla löntagare blir våldtagna av arbetsgivare och att de höjer skatten för pensionärer (förra årets skuggbudget).

Lever ni bara på hoppet om att dom kanske ändå inte alls gör som dom säger?

>källa
expressen.se/nyheter/moderaterna-fortsatter-att-tappa-valjarstod/

hittat denna på expressen men notera att dom säger att SVT är den som gjort mätningen

för resten, är det nån som har källa på att expressen erkänt att dom gör om svarta till vita i sina pixelerade bilder? uppenbarligen gör dom det men har inte sett att dom erkänt det

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/analys-sd-nu-klar-tvaa-i-svensk-politik

derp, tur man inte postar för snabbt

Det är ändå ingen som tycker du är tuff bara för du är snabb på tangentbordet. Sup Forums är inte CS.

Swedish government not only want to destroy its own country, but criticize Hungary, because we want to defend our country:
dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-foreign-minister-responds-swedish-counterparts-remarks-new-asylum-rules/
Dont belive to the swedish liberalfascist fake news.

KEK. Native-Swedes will be minority in Sweden before 2045 according to UN report. And this doesn't even count the immigration before that so that the real day is even before that, estimated around 2030-2035.

NATIVE-SWEDES AND SWEDEN IS OVER.

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

IT WILL HAPPEN NOW IT'S ONLY MATTER OF TIME WHEN IT HAPPENS.

P.S. I hope they treat white Native-Swedes better than white South-Africans ;^)

exactly, the assault trucks are dangerous.

I also heard he was infected by an goa'uld parasite just like the ones you can see in the stargate

already more than 20% of every citizen in Sweden is an immigrant

What's your point? Swedes deserve that. It's a punishment for their stupidity. I hope the moment they officially become minority the slaughter begins!

(((Sweden need more diversity)))

>PJW

lol

the only swedes posting in this thread are the virgins with no friends. the rest aren't even swedish but they'll say they're experts on the country.

it's also 22:28 Wednesday night. no random nightlife here

But that will not change the fact the Native-Swedes will be minority before 2045. Nothing's going to change that. Nothing. You can call people what ever names you want but nothing is going to change the fact that Native-Swedes will be minority in their own native country. The only question is when. Is it 2045 or before that. Next thing they do is they say that Native-Swedes own too much land and that land much be distributed more equally among all Swedish citizens. And best part is you can't do anything to stop that ;^)

'exposed areas'

>Please understand that "high risk" to swedish police is relatively common stuff in alot of other places

No. If there is high risk in an area, it is a high risk area.

All swedes hope that lord trump will conquer and send the traitorous government to the chair

hoppas du blir överkörd av en blatte i en lastbil jävla 08

Sverige är kört tack vare svin som du

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING RACIST!

Actually the muslim immigrants from Bosnia have integrated fine now 20+ years later, I don't think you could find anyone making a serious case for the opposite. So they can be integrated well, hopefully this'll happen for the Middle Eastern boyos as well

KEYWORD: from what i read.

fucking cunt

What's the big deal about it though?

as a european i'd like to tell you he's right and you're retarded

Muslims =/= integration

they will breed like the rats they are, take over more and more areas and get into politics.
Sweden will be a nation of islam, it's inevitable at this point

Read the first sentence of my post again.

nah the vikings will rise again when pushed to their absolute limits and it's getting close

Folk som röstar på SD är inavlade bögar. Ha kul med att knulla varandra i stjärten, era små stjärtslickare!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Swedes deserve that. Swedes deserve to become minority in their own country. But I hope it doesn't stop there. No, I think Swedes must pay even more about their stupidity.

Here's how I hope it goes:

1. Swedes finally become minority
2. Still Swedes aren't treated like minority
3. Swedes also aren't treated like native people and they don't get "native rights" like in other parts of the world native people do
4. Land grabs. Immigrant Swedes demand that Swedish land must be distributed more equally and that Native-Swedes own too much land.
5. Affirmative action for immigrant Swedes because Native-Swedes have oppressed immigrants so long
6. Promotion of diverse workplaces which doesn't include filthy Native-Swedes.
7. Reconstruction of Swedish history. Sweden has ALWAYS been diverse and multicultural country. There shouldn't be any "historical" films and programs about Sweden where at least half of the cast isn't diverse and full of immigrant from all parts of the world.

Exactly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. This is actually what Swedes deserve and how I hope they are treated when they finally become a minority. And there's actually pretty good chance that they will be treated like this.

Den känslan då man är random neger med asberger

this tbh... swedes deserve to suffer for their own stupidity. and they very likely will once they officially become a minority.

alla vet att judarna ligger bakom SD och att dom är emot mass-repatriering av invandrad ohyra. ingen bildad människa röstar på dessa landsförädare och mångkulturs förespråkare om dom har ett iq högre än sin sko-storlek

inga problem med att vara random neger så länge du är integrerad i samhället.
>tfw man bara vill jobba ett simpelt jobb och spela datorspel

gtfo, är du en riktig neger? blåsvart eller bajsbrun?

ord

You'd think that Vikings would have more balls than this. Guess all that honkey "master race" shit ain't working out for you pussies.

Garbage cuck state, no pride. Swede wantee buttrapee.

Anti-SJW are about as fucked in the head as the SJW, people who thinks they know better are just too narrow minded to look at things objectively.

So fuck off with that shit and handle your own problems before pointing at others.

>Swedecuck apologist.