Ask someone contemplating going to his first AMP on his lunch break, anything

ask someone contemplating going to his first AMP on his lunch break, anything.

also, tips for a n00b?

don't go on your lunch break

question #1: do i just show up and keep my mouth shut? i understand its best to come with two sets of money, one for regular rate, and one for extras. but do i ask? or just let them take care of everything?

ok, is it better to go when i get off work?

question #2: how much can i expect to drop if i do go? im expecting anywhere from $60 - $100?

question #3: is there any difference between a latina mp and an amp? besides race, that is..

heres some oc while i gratefully await your answers/advice

I go to them all the time. Here's some tips. When you give them the money. Make sure to open your wallet to show them you have extra cash. Always use cash. They don't want to be traced. When they ask if you've been there before, say yes. In the dressing room, get naked but don't lay down. Let them see your junk when they walk in. Sporting a nice chub is a bonus. When you are on your stomach, make sure your dick is down. They want to be able to rub past it when doing the inner thighs. When you flip. Make sure you got a good boner going for them to notice. Now some places they get right to it. Others work torwards it but there's a few you gotta ask for it. At that point they ask what you want. You answer. Yada yada. Congrats. Have fun.

It's not that tough

Bring $40 for whatever cover they're pretending to have (they'll usually have a menu up, deep tissue, shoulders, etc.)
Make sure you have at least $100 cash, but only keep it in twenties. Some will charge you $40 for a blowjob and handy, some will charge you $100 just to jerk you off. It's about finding the right place

After you've paid your cover they'll lead you to a room and probably leave you alone for a minute. Strip naked. Absolutely everything, and sit on the table.
Lay face up and let her give you the table shower and start the massage, then reach into your pants and pull your cash. You can try to bluff and pull a $20, or just be straightforward about how much you have and ask her what that kind of money will do for you.

Plenty of places do covered blowjobs, which are fine, I guess, but if you're going to be wrapped anyway, figure out how much she wants for full service. Local place here charges $30 for cover, $120 for full service, or $50 for cbj and handjob

It's all about the girl too. Remember that what she's doing is just as illegal as what you're doing, and she's going to get the bigger penalty if you blab, and she knows this, so you have more power here than she wants you to believe, if she's adamant about you not having enough money at $100 plus the cover, then be insistent. I promise you, unless you are the downright most disgusting motherfucker that's ever walked through those doors, you'll probably get full service for cover + 100.

Good luck, faggot. I'm gonna go fuck my wife.

Don't know your area, take $200 to be safe. Massage is $60-70/hour depending on location "everything" is $100-120 tip ( keep in your wallet until they ask ). Don't tell them it's your first time, tell them you visited a few months back but forgot the girls name

From experience, Latina amps just go straight for it as fast as possible cuz they just want money. Amps do that sometimes but alot spend more time and effort.

ALWAYS CHOOSE HALF HOUR MASSAGE OPTION

ok, thanks.

thanks. not really looking for full service. id be happy with a cbj/hj and shortish massage, tbh. but if the girl is cute enough, i guess id go for it.

interesting. there is one closer to me than any others. i prefer latinas to asians anyways.
thanks, this is the type of advice im looking for.

generally speaking, how attractive are the women at these joints? should i expect a massage from a hambeast? are there actually good looking women working these places?

if they ask me if ive been there, but its abundantly clear that i havent, i say yes anyways? why is this?

From experience, they are not the prettiest but not the ugliest. Expect someone in their 30s who still kinda has it together but not really. Rarely you will get a hottie. You'd have better luck on Craigslist or backpage if you need looks. But it's dark anyways so just imagine someone hotter. One time I literally got some grandma. It was weird. It's all about luck and finding the place with a good girl. Once you find her. Don't be shy to ask her name and working hours/days. Most are kind to repeat customers

Depends on where you go. If you're into Asians, some of them can be pretty cute. My regular is perfect aside from the pancake tits.

Yes. Because it's safer for them to have a repeat customer because they know you already broke law to visit and you'll less likely to turn. A new guy could be a cop. So they get nervous. Like. What if you went for just a massage and they grabbed dick and your like "woah, don't do that" and then they get in trouble.

makes sense. thanks

in hoping for a qt but i doubt that will happen

so generally 6s to 7s then? are they all dark? lol it would be weird to have a 50 year old lady jerk me off

Yeah. 6/7 is a good representation. Not all are dark but most are. They don't want you to record anything. And don't try. They're like trained fucking spies. (Had tried a few times). They'll always take your clothes and put them on the camera. Then possibly deny you future visits. They'll remember your face too. Even months later.

I see. thanks

Before you enter you want to use scotch tape and tape your eyelids to the side. Now you have your disguise, you will be able to infiltrate without suspicion.
Make sure to always pay in bags of coins, as the jingle jangle of the bag is sure to lure in the most attractive ladies.
When you get to the room, Get naked and make sure they see your boner. This is where the ritual dance is performed. Swing your wiener from side to side making a slapping sound. This is known as the emperors dance. Lay on your back first because laying down on your boner is painful and unnatural. Begin to masturbate while making eye contact, this is to signal to her you are ready for sex.

o-ok, senpai

after youre done, come back here with full details

I still haven't decided if I am going to go or not. I hate spending money on shit I don't need

Then go to a bar and pick up on drunks