General Zod: Levels Smallville and Metropolis

>General Zod: Levels Smallville and Metropolis
>Doomsday: Survives a nuclear missile and murders Superman
>Government: "now that Superman is dead, we have to have people to stop these super humans!"
>Government: "get me a sniper, a guy with boomerangs, and some dude's girlfriend"
Literally who writes this dogshit?

THATS RIGHT JAY!

>kys

>image.jpg

If they made a "Harley Quinn vs Zod" movie you know for a fact she would kick his ass.

I too, watched the last hitb.

Here's your (You).

"She's more fearless, crazier than him"
How?

Enchantress could kill Superman. So could Final Form Diablo. So could anyone with Katana's sword and the element of surprise.

yeah but not for the right reasons, just because SJW are gonna cry like bitches if someone punch her so he's gonna ended up being a insufferable mary sue psycho

>Final Form Diablo
>kill Superman
he couldnt even take the big guy

>the big guy

BANE?

Here's Harley saving the world without killing herself or needing Wonder Woman and Batman's help

>YUNG TRILL83

If Superman has all the powers and abilities he showed in Man of Steel, then he would be unstoppable. A combination of super strength and super speed basically means everybody who isn't just as strong as Superman is going to get turned into paste with a finger flick before they know it. But of course, it won't work. Instead, they'll just give Deadshot some kryptonite bullets and he'll get Superman.

>THAT'S RIGHT MISTA JAY

No, he could just burn a hole through his rib cage with magic fire.. Proven to be fatal in 9/10 cases.

NRS games are such utter garbage

Here's the real question though.

If Superman were around, would he stop the events from Suicide Squad from escalating so much?

He probably wouldn't be much help desu. His only strategy is to just lunge at enemies head on and that's not going to work on enchantress. He'll get a face full of magic beams and be knocked out.

A handful of Navy Seals was enough to defeat Enchantress, with some basic intel and a detonation.

So Harley is Squirrel Girl now.

lol that fucking face she makes is complete cringe

>Yung Trill83

woman

Yeah lets kill both metahumans in the squad.
When he realizes he could kill him instead of get closer to the bomb it was too late and lose his ancientaztecspiccholo powers.

>If Superman were around, would he stop the events from Suicide Squad from escalating so much?
This iteration of Superman has been specifically shown to be pretty ineffective at stopping disasters from escalating.

I know your right, from a writing perspective. They did the same shit with Batman's armor in BVS. But it just annoys the shit out of me. I want to see actual strategy take down Superman, not just a magic tier gadget.

Could he? Sure

Would he? Probably not. He didn't even save his own father

I don't get it

>parroting reddit meme letter
fucking capeshits, post more robbie

>go to see movie to see letos joker
>gets like 10 mins of screentime

fucking travesty

Diablo's fire is magic based and superman isn't immune to magic. Also Incubus was an energy leech.

It's more about Waller wanting to be in charge rather than any other veiled motive.

>"She's more fearless, crazier than him"
The cartoon implies when she puts her mind to it she can outdo Joker

Shes a woman they start off crazy