My gf wants to take a break for a month

My gf wants to take a break for a month.

She says she doesn't want either of us to have sex with anyone during that time but she needs to think.

Is this bad? What do I do Sup Forums

It means she wants to whore around and she wants you to be a cuck and not fuck anyone.

Enjoy that faggot.

Post her tits

kill her

This exactly. You're getting played like a fool. She's probably already talking to / seeing the dude she wants to fuck. Just end it now and find someone else.

U should kill her

Yeah, it's bad, jackass. It means she wants to see if the guy who's hitting on her is better in bed, but still wants you as a fallback if it doesn't work out.

This is fact

rolling for this

This

Happend to my best buddy. Now shea drunk every weekend and get fucked by multiple Guys/Girls. End it now, don't be a fag and go on. She's just another whore

she "cheated" on me once with a girl but I didnt really see that as that bad.

>take a break
>but no sex allowed

she's gonna get gorilla fucked by a more formidable male and then go back to the safe and stable choice that is user

I agree with my colleagues; murder is the only answer

she looks like a borderline candidate. possible that she needs some time for herself

She's probably already matching on tinder

it's over, don't look back, find a new one because she def will

your girlfriend looks like a fucking crack head, agree to it and fuck other bitches anyways and when she wants back in tell her to fuck off because you found better pussy

Nothing you can do except give her the space she needs. She's gonna decide if she's happier alone or with you. If you try and not give her space then she's going to lean more towards the leaving side

she doesnt have tinder

>that you know

/thread

This, tell her that if you're taking a break, then you are both free to fuck other people and if you both want back thether after than ok.

this is probably it

It's over move on

post nudes as preemptive measure on here.

His name is Chad.

Don't get played like a fuckin idiot. Just dump her.

go along wiv it, fuck whoever u want and make sure she doesnt find out! and of course post her nudes on Sup Forums for being a stupid gf!

Not only does she want to have sex with other people, but she wants to lie to you about her doing so as well.

>relationship break
>not fucking anyone else in that time

pick one

are you really this naive or are you having a bit of a chuckle

I checked her phone once 

She's going to fuck other guys and play you. Say you agree to get terms, then have goodbye sex and be sure to make it real humiliating for her, anal/ cum of her face, grab her by the jaw call her a whore etc. Then once your done break up with her and never talk to her again

noodes?

I matched with her last night. She's coming over tonight for coffee. I'm gonna wreck that pussy faggot.

>once

This. If you're not gonna be together for a while, you should be allowed to fuck whoever you want. God knows she'll be doing the same thing.

Lol just break up with her. If you can't you're beta as fuck.

i think youre fine dude no ones gonna want to tap that chromosome ridden abomination anyway lmao

I think we are a good couple though. She would not do anything with anyone else.

Been in a similar situation myself, sorry bro but it sounds like it's over. Start moving on at this point. Wish you all the best.

If shes seemed pretty mature then she's definitely not going to be fucking around for a month like all these cucks say. She actually just wants to know if she's going to be happier alone

You look like a fucking cuck

Modern men are so fucking weak and BLIND. Look at you with your justin beaverass haircut. I promise you, that the break is for her to see if there's some big dick to ride. All it takes now is for a muscular chad to look into her eyes.

My advice is that you start seeing other girls. You don't have to have sex with them if you want to be loyal until she decides. Just show her that you can get someone else if you want.

If she really likes you she will come back after that

theres nothing but anger and discontent in her eyes, she wont even smile. Relationship has been dead for some time now bud, start moving on, that ship has sailed.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a baby boy bitch. I speak from experience and once being in your shoes. Let that bitch go and never talk to her again once you have goodbye humiliation sex with her.

Do this.

Like all woman she knows black cock is way better so she gonna try it. Probably right now. You're fcucked.

this, you look like a beta faggot. Her interest level in you is gone. Youve become far to available for her an shes bored cause your now cucked

She doesn't have tinder? or she just removes it before you come round on her phone and reinstalls it while you're gone because its associated to her number and will still be getting plenty o'chads swiping that bitch just like i do to my girlfriend.

Lol you fucking cuck. She's most likely getting railed right now. This isn't even a troll anymore. You're just fucking stupid.

Maybe when Tyrone has stretched her out and your needle dick can't feel her as tight anymore you will still be in denial.

see her month and raise her another 30 days.,. so thats check in mid June,, see what she thought about, disk experienced, learned, and it better be good ...
she had better have toned up her looks and toned down her moods.. otherwise you're in for a lifetime of manipulation.

I still want to try to stay with her though how do I get her back?

Who the fuck is this guy?trying to figure out if this is abit or not.

Dude, a "break" is always the end of a relationship. she will likely have sex with another guy, but wants to keep you warm, just in case she may be coming back to you, but she wont.
Break up with her and look for another girl. There are plenty out there.
I know it's hard, but you have to let go.

I dated a girl since high school for almost 5 years. We both went to the same university at the time and we're living together. She tells me that she needs to take a break and that she wants to get back together after it. I call her out saying she just want to slut around for a while. She denies it. I break up with her. Never got back together although she tries. But after we broke up, she slept with my former roommate, some of her coworkers, classmates and I see random guys liking her Facebook pics now. Glad I cut that bitch out of my life. New gf lost her virginity to me. Wakes me up with bjs almost every morning. Couldn't be happier.

Go on fit and put some meat on those bones

There is no hope for OP. He's a lost cause. She sees he's a beta faggot and what's a Chad alpha male.

Keep supporting her with cash and she'll stick around a while longer.

You can't its over. Bitches only break up when they have already got over the relationship. She has ZERO interest in you romantically because you have been too available and a pussy. She may come back but only to use you as a safety blanket till she hunts for her next fix of alpha cock. Sorry mate its over.

'I see random guys liking her Facebook pics'

Imagine being this fucking insecure. In attempt to be uncucked, you cucked yourself internally. What a sadfag.

Of course that'S bad. She fucked a girl but didn't invite you? She probably fucked multiple guys too. She only mentionned the girl because she knew you were gonna be ok with it. you're a super cuck.

Kek'd a lil

>this

Take her out on a nature walk.Then do this.

OP buy a fleshlight cause you about to be single and no bitch gonna take you cause your a cuck faggot

give her space but still go somewhere for sex.

this

You better kek harder or else you'll end up like OP, afraid of his ex having friends.

The whole 'mmmm boi who dis likin yo picshure?!' is such a niggerotype that I'm surprised this dude isn't a sheboon.

I have a fleshlight already

>take a break

Yeah thats not a good thing bud. Might as well move one now before she gets thw upper hand. Lets face it youre a young kid, this relationship will not last.

Trust me its not going to and getting out on top is what needs to be done. This is me talking to me in the past. Listen to me!

last time a girlfriend wanted to take a break with me, the break lasted months and it ended when she had a new boyfriend

It's over already mate.. end it now before it's too late

Poor bastard of an OP.

If you are sort of a normalfag, just tell her you'll wait for her but fuck like crazy instead. If she's back, try to find out if she fucked or not. If yes dump her ass.

If you are user and are going to be lonely for a long time you're in a lose-lose situation.
Bluffing is you're only way out. Tell her she don't have to bother coming back, blame her and make her afraid of losing you. Don't ever try argue with her but just sut her down likeif she's just a kid acting up.
Then if she stays act like you could fuck other girls any day and as if you definetly would if she acts up again.

stop posting the same shit over and over OP you fucking faggot

Dump her and act like you don't give a fuck. That is honestly the best way to get her back. No guarantee this will work she may already be gone.

Wtf is that expression? I get that same expression when i hear my fat buddy talk about banging his whale of a wife. She's done with you, bud. Did you really think that shit was gonna last forever?

She don't have the guts to tell you it's over.

You're free OP, you can go fuck anyone you want/can. She's gonnna do that also.

women don't think for a fact, that's just an excuse to either ho around or get you off her back.. maybe both

She wants guilt free nigger dick. End it faggot.

dump her. Breaking only leads to a broken heart.
Kick her ass to the curb and find someone who loves you

She's already having an emotional affair and backburnering you. If her affair works out she'll dump you in that month and fuck her new BF. IF not she'll be back together with you.

That is the most forced smile I have ever seen. Not only that but her body language show that she isn't comfortable being close to you. Tell that tweaker lookin bitch to kick rocks and take her 5 head with her

OP, most of the anons in this thread are trying to piss you off with the idea of her wanting to fuck other people and then dump you officially once she's found her new ride. Hopefully, they're right...

The alternative is that being with you is so horribly unpleasant, so very soul-draining and depressing that she'd rather be alone than have to spend time with you.

Either way, it's over. Go to a strip club, fuck a hooker, get on with your life.

most sense ive heard yet, start shopping around now while you're still on top of your game.

post her nudes itll make u feel better

Dude, look at how tight her lips are. She's not happy with you.

Cheat like a bastard cause that's all you faggots are good at.

How old are you OP? Also dump her and maybe get a haircut. Or just go bald. You have little to no chance fucking any better looking Girl than her. Not that she ist good looking but you're just ugly af. You have to be rich or if not get rich. But first. Suck it up and dump that bitch. Also go visit a fucking gym. Or so you want to stay an XS cucklord forever?

"Take a break" really means take some bbc. Gtfo & an hero you cuck. This looks like the slut I fucked yesterday from the bar

Are you the same op from a few days ago? If so, you're a fucking twat. Move on it's over.

It's over + She's gonna get banged many times during that month
Break up before she does, at least you won't look that pathetic