Go see star trek beyond you shit taste/meme loving turds...

Go see star trek beyond you shit taste/meme loving turds. Its actually I good movie and I want to see star trek 4 happen. Otherwise rip star trek.

Other urls found in this thread:

trekcore.com/blog/2016/07/cbs-says-star-trek-discovery-is-already-profitable-ahead-of-production/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please die, Star Trek. Once and for good. Television and movies. Books, games. Everything.

It's time to rest.

I CAN'T STAND IT

I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

I want to see 4 as well.

As one of the nerdiest trekfags ever... I don't even give a shit about the franchise anymore. Its kind of sad when you realize that star trek doesn't want me as a fan anymore.

Star Trek fans are whiny brats. There's no reason to appeal to them because they don't even make you money.

Same as Sup Forums users.

the tv show's practically renewed for season 2 already and they haven't even started production Trek's not going anywhere

trekcore.com/blog/2016/07/cbs-says-star-trek-discovery-is-already-profitable-ahead-of-production/

"""TV"""" Trek has already been reduced to streaming services in superpower nations. The bigwigs have to sue high-quality fan productions out of existence to clear the field. Their competition is fanfiction, not top-quality television like Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

Axanarfags showed up already?

The shows often made more money than the films. Kind of amazed its taken this long to get another TV show.

Next Gen used to have its ad slots sell for like 250k a piece back in the day. I assume that was a fuckton for the time. If the new show is a hit I'd imagine it could do better.

TNG got 10M viewers at peak, you can't use it as a standard for Star Trek in general because no other televised Star Trek has ever been as successful.

It is good, pleasant surprise

I recently saw Jason Bourne, Suicide Squad, and Star Trek Beyond.

Beyond was the only one that was actually worth seeing in theaters.

Yet it got there because it was the first show back. DS9 was easily better story wise yet didn't do aswell. And Voyager became the flagship show when it was clearly pretty meh most of the time. Trust me Star Trek IS profitable even when it isn't hitting 10mil an episode.

4th movie has already been green lit.

agreed

DS9 was trash. Star Trek is supposed to be The Twilight Zone with a recurring cast not a soap opera.

Accurate. Why the fuck did they decide Bourne needed even more shakycam? Why did they kill based Julia Stiles? Why did they have such CSI miami tier hacking?

Car chases were rad tho

Beyond is the best of the new cast because they went for a more episodic and contained story instead of trying tie in the older versions despite being in a parallel universe. Nimoy dying did some good for them

ye

It was bad tho.

I wanted to like it. I enjoyed the reboot and into darkness.

Beyond was as bad as the last two tng movies.

....... no

Tony Gilroy wasn't there to write. Greengrass co-wrote it with his fucking editor.

saw it liked it would see it again.

The thing is, Star Trek was never good.
Believe me I tried, but even a shit show like Cosmos 1999 had me more into it than Star Trek.
Latest movies are even more trash. I highly doubt Beyond is any better.

INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY PLANETARY INTERGALACTIC

The last three movies haven't been star trek, they have been plot hole filled (((studio))) action drivel.
Enough, the franchise should be taken off them.