Tfw when I got this thing pregnant FML

Tfw when I got this thing pregnant FML

>Pic related

Honestly considering offing myself but will probably wait the full 9 months in case its stillborn

man what the hell

Lmfaooooooooo FUCK hope you live near a real big staircase

>Tfw when I got this thing pregnant FML
>
>>Pic related
>
>Honestly considering offing myself but will probably wait the full 9 months in case its stillborn

tell her to abort...

kick that bitch down some stairs then dip your dick in bleach

Im sorry bro...

jesus freak of course. honestly if i dont off myself i will move far away and send the child support and never see the cow or cow baby

Moar

Sorry pal no man should get a kid after fucking one time

Jesus christ how horny were you

10/10 horny and 14/10 drunk :(

Listen to the trips pls

for science

>fat
>ugly small tits
she really lost the genetic lottery

damn damn damn
Why do you think she wants the kid?

Her face isn't that bad. Just make her lose weight and get implants. After the baby, of course...

Does her blart at least make up for those tits?

so she raped you?

Start learning Spanish now and then hit up South America if it doesn't come out black or dead.

Not sure what the problem is. She's cute.

For the check duh.

holy shit OP, you're a nigger arent you?

>He fell for the 3D Jew

wtf thats a reason ? Did she say that?

Man your only option is to abort yourself.

God, I hate fat women with sad tits. Does she at least have a decent ass or is she one of the ones that is all gut?

I have the reasonable sized version of that shirt

You want women to just willingly commit murder?

What the fuck is wrong with people.

This cute lady now probably will grow up a single mom cause a guy isn't willing to live with the consequences of his action.

More pics?

Just leave and never come back. If you stay in the US then you'll have to go by a fake name or get a new identity or else she'll find you. If you leave the country though then you're fine. The likely won't put much effort into catching you for not paying child support if you're that far away.

Not christian enough to care about fucking before marriage too christian to have an abortion, 'murica

PS: Op if you going to fuck fat broads atleast get one with awesome titties, those things of horrid

At least her tots should get bigger....

How can so many of you openly tell a guy to abandon a future mother of his child?

OP you need to step up and marry this women and be a father to the child.

Holy fuck those are the worst tits ever

OP needs to get the fuck out of dodge before that hambeast expects to be paraded around town on his arm.

Get her in your car and have a crash. Odds are you survive and fetus doesn't.

Falcon punch

Bait

Test

my bro was stillborn... :(

stop bait and save it for your atheism thread

Thanks for letting us know.

OP how sure are you that it is yours?
You could say you were drunk and were forced to fuck.
You could deny the baby and dna test and move.
You could "accidentally" kill it
Etc.
Choose one

Or worse yet, fed. Just think about what she has to shovel in her mouth daily.

Here's your answer your retarded americunt, time to hit that abort button.

Wait til the kid is born, then take him and leave. Wander the open roads from town to town as a couple of carefree drifters, scam the locals out of enough to buy your dinner then hop the boxcar out of town. You'll have true freedom, and your kid won't grow up to be a pussy

christ at least have big tits if youre gonna be a fat fuck

use this as defense.
or move to canada. i got a room for rent.

I bet you were too

Op ,coat hangers are basically free, you know what has to be done

How can you be fat and not have huge tits? I dont understand.

Pine needle tea causes spontaneous abortions. Brew it as strong as possible and sneak it into anything this hog sucks up.

Yeah im actaully a dead baby, thanks for expoing me

Worst I ever saw was a chubby asian girl I fucked. No tits, no ass and still fat. It was like fucking a tiny, asian Hank Hill.

Sorry man, gonna have to go full social justice. Become a tranny and tell people she raped you. Protesters will take the baby as their own, and you can start posting in the trap threads for us.

I like chubs but damn she is not cute

Shit bait

Samefag

People calling for murder and abandoning children and fat shaming in the same thread.

This is just despicable.

fat doesn't just automatically distribute itself equally around your body. i'm sure you've seen equally skinny people with different sized asses and tits, the same thing happens with fat people . Some fatter women just draw the extremely shitty genetic lottery and fat doesnt go to their tits

leave him, you seem like you'd be a shitty father anyways

Okay, Daffy

if she doesn't have a career and lives on her own then you should cater to her 'motherhood' and convince her of adoption.

this is your best option OP

>these ugly ass tits
>probably +150kg
Would be a bad thing if she falls from stairs...

murder is wrong

abandoning your kids is wrong

Fat shaming is wrong

She's got a nice face, if the tits are the only issue have her get implants. Fucking give her an ultimatum, you'll pay for implants and stick around or she's raising the kid alone.

Called it. Man, I can spot these dead baby faggots from a mile away.

If she wasn't drunk say she raped you it works for girls

true

true

not true. fat shaming from family and friends only helps you loose weight. fat shaming from strangers is wrong.

this

Nice bait but on the off-chance you are moral/reddit fag:

Fetus isn't human so it isn't murder. Fetus is kid so no abandoning. Fat is wrong, they're shoving shit in their mouthes for no reason.

Drano Margarita my dood.

>loose
Will spelling shaming help you?

Murder is wrong
Abortion =\= murder
Abandoning kids isn't completly wrong since it's not only HIS fault and that whale should pay the price too
Fat shaming is right

She has potential, but man those tits are awful

look up gynocentrism

Kill her first user, then kill yourself.

I don't want to live in a world with your retard offspring in it you fucking disgrace.

it's called a calf, not a cow baby

how old are you Op?
do you have a job?
how is she so fat yet has super small tits?

lucky for OP her face is pretty cute and i bet she gives good blowjobs

You fucked up tho, Sup Forumsro why didnt you wear a condom its the simplest goddamn thing?

>murder is wrong

>abandoning your kids is wrong

>Fat shaming is wrong

Top kek

Do you even know where you are right now? fuckin moralfag

Sometimes you just have to cum in them

Makes them care for you more

> Be OP
>Be faggot and get get Landwhale Pregnant
>Make pregnant cow a smoothie
>Amazing Blob chugs it all down without a thought
>Chubby McEatsAlot doesn't know OP added Crushed up Plan B
>Swamp Thing Miscarries, OP can say that he can't emotionally handle that, breaks up with land whale

those tits

Seriously though, moar.

that is a sad sad sad pair of tits. like, Shakespearean tragedy level. Romeo and Juliet have got nothing on the tragedy of those sad sad tits.

Those tits are sad... Like watching a kid with progeria breaking his bones trying to catch a football sad.

Sprinkle plan b on everything she eats

Like watching Grave of Fireflies sad.

Transgenders can't get pregnant. You've been lied to, boyo.

Guaranteed results since she's a fat fuck.
Btw i thought every fat fuck at least had big tiddies

This, except not plan b straight up baby poison mix

Stop being an idiot. First make sure it is your child. Wait for a DNA test and if it is yours then you can off yourself but if it is not yours then don't off yourself, fagging faggot.