I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums....
> this girl I like wants the D
> I'm a christian fag and have been told all my life that premarital sex is wrong
> I thin that if I don't do her then she'll leave me

I want to have sex but I feel bad about going against what I've been told is right all my life. What should I do?

>nb4 atheist fags try to debate me and get me to stop being religious

Fucking religious wackos.

Cleave to jesus, shun the pleasures of the flesh... you fucking faggot

stop believing in shit that doesnt have any evidence you look like a utter faggot user

why would you ask us?

Your god doesn't exist, and even if he did, do you really think he would give a fuck about you having sex before some priest give you permission to do so? How fucking retarded are you? Also, jesus didn't forbid having sex with not-married to you women, people did.

If God truly loves you and wants you to be happy, then why would he ever forbid from getting your dick wet as long as its consensual?

U are literally retarded

learn about other cultures then stop feeling so bad, faggot

would an all knowing understanding and loving god torture you with puberty and no outlets? would he even really care who you fuck? and what makes you think the bible (which has been rewritten dozens of times) has any valuable in regards to god? just bang her and don't forget the condom or do anal

There is no god, summer. Got to rip that band aid off now, you'll thank me later

Theres a difference between believing and god and believing everything that comes out of the shithole that is the church, make up your own mind about god and how the world works. Do what you think is right, not what your parents or some certain interpretation of a book says.

You should listen to your religious upbringing. You definitely won't regret it in 20 years once you realized you've missed out on all the best parts of life.

also to all the atheist fags arguing in this thread by refuting the existence of god, most of you fucking kissless virigns probably never even had sex before in your life so go fuck off to Sup Forums

put ur penus in her
do a big cum

ITT OP is the biggest cuck of the century

Shit on her chest user

You can't burn in hell if nobody knows you gave her the D.

Trust me, if God was real, he'd have better things to do than watch a little bitch like you try fiddling his meat organ around.

I don't think the all mighty creator of the universe cares where you put your dick.

Is she cute? I'll give her what she wants after she ditches you op

FUCK YOU RETARD. YOURE OP YOURE INB4 EVERYTHING

ALSO "BE ME" IS RETARDED WHEN NOT USED IRONICALLY AND YOURE WAY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IRONY.

Convert to catholicism. It's pretty much the same thing as christianity only you can do whatever the fuck you want and as long as you say sorry it's all good.

>I can't do things because mommy said so.

Literal underage b&. Where you at, mods?

>be me
>christfag since birth
>whole life is a guilt trip
>never party do drugs have sex or anything until freshman year of college
>away from home so I give in to temptation
>go to a party
>immediately feel guilty
>have one beer but it's gross so that's it
>still feel incredibly guilty
>flirt with drunk party girl
>drunk party girl takes me to a back room
>know I shouldn't even be in this situation
>we kiss and then she gets on her knees to blow me
>guilt has rendered penis obsolete
>boner.exe has stopped working
>she puts my limp dick in her mouth and sucks it for a good 5 minutes
>dick limp entire time
>she gives up and just walks out without saying anything
>mfw

Church really does fuck you up.

Why do you think god gave you these urges?
If it was simply so you would get married and have children, why wouldn't he have given you the drive to get married, and only then have sex?

The reason being that god has better things to care about than what people do with their genitals, he's worried about keeping gravity running and whatnot. God gave us all the flavors of experience so that we can enjoy our lives. As long as you don't over indulge, it would just be bad manners to not partake in something as fundamental to the human condition as sex.

Then don't have sex and keep on being the enormous faggot you are.

Just fuck her anyway OP as long as no one else finds out what's the big deal!

Cockblocked by Religion.

Starring: OP

you are letting your immaginary friend standing between you and mad puss. drop religion user, better rip of that bandaid now.

>convert to cooler faith
>fuck her

Tons of religious people have had premarital sex. Consider you might just be leaving your future because she thinks that the rules of your religion are more important than her. Of course you could look at it from another angle and say she isn't worth wifing if she can't respect your religion, but that's up to you.

Nobody but God and your girlfriend are going to know, ask her to keep silent and ask God for forgiveness. Wouldn't God want you to be happy?

Consider intepreting the premarital sex differently or ignore that part wholesale. The Bible was written and edited by ancient Greeks and re-edited by Brits. It's entirely reasonable to do a little interpretation yourself and deem that some parts aren't neccessarily the word of God, merely the intepretations of God by petty and foolish humans who thought premarital sex was wrong, not because of God's will but because of the existing dogma in their culture.

You really should consider to what degree your religion makes your life better, shape your religiousity in such a way that it leads you to a happier more fulfilling life (be charitable like Jesus, don't steal and so on and so forth).

Premarital sex was frowned upon because it lead to babies and fatherless street urchins, as long as you use protection or get your girl friend to use pills you'll be fine though.

First time my first boyfriend blow me I had a hard time keeping it up just thinking about people I know that'd be ashamed of me because of my faggotry.

Nothing worse than someone sucking your limp ass dick

Thought about killing myself afterwards to be honest family

I'm in a similar Position op.
My parents are very catholic and I am also believing.
I used to not care about girls till I was 15. That summer I went to Malta and so many girls were interested in me. One german girl stayed in my bed. the whole night but we only cuddled.
>blueballs.exe
I just couldn't do it. I had the feeling it would be wrong.
When I went back home, I immediatly got a gf (a girl I met in a club that threw herself at me).
We made out for hours the first days (boner the whole Time). One night she writes me: It's so cold, Y don't you come over to warm me.
I made a bullshit excuse and didn't go there. 2 days later I called her and broke up...
Fast forward 7 years. Haven't had a gf since, refused to have sex with a girl on a Schooltrip.
Fingerbanged a sleeping girl once, she snapped (was awake..)

Go to Planned Parenthood, they hand out free condoms

Fuck her and cum inside her pussy, than pray to god and thank the lord for blessing you and allowing you to procreate. Amen.

If you truly believe it and your not just practicing because it's how you were raised then you know what is right. Hold fast to the faith

It was like a burst of hard when I stopped thinking about it but still much shame. I wasn't even religious, just enough people I knew were to scare my cock.

holy fuck
>option 1: Do what you want
>option 2: stress over what your parents told you their invisible buddy wanted

What do you think faggot

fuck her and

1. become an atheist
2. sin after every time you fuck her
3. dont tell anyone

i hope you do realize that your not following gods words by following the bible. regular humans wrote the bible, not god. you can be religious while not giving a fuck what some retarded humans wrote many hundreds years ago.

dont be retarded