Tfw 21:05

>tfw 21:05
How are they still so fresh this deep into their discography

>Tfw next DG album will probably be their best and most experimental
>Tfw everyone one mu doesn't like DG anymore now that they're popular so people won't like it anyways

This. This is what an ego does to people

People don't like DG anymore because the fanbase seems to be made entirely of autistic 12 year olds.
It is legitimately impressive. No album they've released has sounded like another one. The only "maybe" in that is TMS to BP, but even in that their maturation is so obvious while listening. I'm hoping we finally get that DG 2.0 we were promised on this album. The Steroids mix was a good step towards that.

I can very much agree with this. The fanbase has become breddy lately, but I think they've been able to consistently release records that push boundaries of their own sound and innovate with new styles and influences along with their progress being clearly visible.

they arent?

>The only "maybe" in that is TMS to BP
explain this meme

yeah I don't get it either. BP is more like JD. TMS is just their more poppy album. I feel like GP and NLDW are closer than BP to TMS. I'm such a fucking faggot.

I always thought BP is more like Exmilitary, and JD reminds me a lot of NLDW
Steroids is basically Interview 2016 but with the vocals

>No album they've released has sounded like another one.
>
>

Poor man's Impossible Nothing.

This is just poor man's aggrotech

They've honestly haven't got a break.
Non stop this whole fucking decade they've been at it like rabbits.
I'd imagine if they took some time off between NLDW
The music quality would probably be ehhhh

>The music quality would probably be ehhhh
but it is

4 (You) May B

death grips are tuneless garabe

>that reddit language
go back

The real question is what do we call this mix when ranking it. Steroids--roids--CTHG--S?

My only problem with it is that you can't understand 80% of what Ride is saying. His vocals were so warped in this EP. In works in some segments but not in others.

thts death grips tho

shit like this > bald head girl > my whole fucking life > black body > goldmine > state of drugs > hi!

garabe?

yes

MY WHOLE LIFE MY WHOLE FUCKIN LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKIN LIFE MY WHOLE FUCKIN LIFE MY WHOLE FUCKIN WLKERLWKENALNELFKNL

>21:05

Guys, where can I find more shit like that dreamy ass part in in My whole fucking life, feels like I'm being sucked into a black hole