Rate me Sup Forums!

Rate me Sup Forums!

You look weird, but weird is good, user

Must be because I am :P

Yo OP, you dotn look bad, you have good skin and are in relatively good shape.

Just try not to act socially awkardly as your hair and style can give off school shooter if you are too awkward or weird :)

>Rate me Sup Forums!
Shave that wannabe mustache. That mustache wouldnt fit. Get you hair cut that looks like justin bieber shit. Rest looks good, clean skin and healthy in general.

emofag/10

Thx, don't worry I'm not as awkward as Iook. (I hope!) The GF does call me weird sometimes though lmao

Tnx kinda old pic, i shaved :p

You: 8/10
Nose: 4/10

Given that the pic is 75% nose that makes you a solid 5/10 my man

Tnx for the laugh :p

shave pubes

nice t-shirt

Tnx user :D

Cut your hair you look like a fucking faggot. That shit makes you look like a little bitch, be a fucking man you fucking pussy.

are you bong?

This

He got you OP, you do look Iike a fag

Oooh an hero already OP

Nah m8, I'm a dutchfag

Answer him you fucking pussy

I get more pussy than you ever will :-*

LOL Damn sure you don't.

You look like a cuck.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, insecure faggot

Well, greetings from England :P

I'd say you're fine as you are, pretty normie looking but i guess that's a good thing.

Sure I do.

Thanks user. :) Greetings from the Netherlands!

Nah I'm not insecure, just givin pointers here, because I hate to brag but I'm pretty alpha and I've helped plenty of bros get to a similar level. The fact that you reject help shows how unwilling your are to change your faggot ways.

Wrong there bro.

Well thanks for the help but I have a girlfriend who appreciates me for who I am and I think that's good enough. I don't need to be Alpha I guess

hot

Looking good user!

I'mma find you and I will boop your nose... I know your name already mwuahahaha

Not if i boop it first.

Tnx, user :D

I used to hear that alot :p

3/10

nice, get a shave

Allready shaved, kinda old pic.

o 2/10

not bad, nice eyes, but shave that shit under your nose pls it's ruining it, also keep hair outta face, might be called an emo for it