DaddyOFive posts videos on YouTube of himself or his wife abusing their children, especially their son Cody...

DaddyOFive posts videos on YouTube of himself or his wife abusing their children, especially their son Cody. The dad even threw Cody face first into his bookshelf, causing Cody to get a nasty cut on his forehead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AyL7U4HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=Us3bmobE818&t=1217s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at the blood on his pillow

His face right after being thrown in the shelf.

Go on...

Can we get this faggot SWAT'd?

I still fail to see the problem. Go on, OP...
I'm waiting.

Post links then, you retard.

It's all fake from what I heard

You missed the post last night where b dox'd the shit out of them and reported a bunch of shit to local authorities.

youtu.be/3AyL7U4HW10

Didn't you see the most recent video? He admitted it is all fake. Now because of people like you his family and children are in danger.

Get a life and leave this family alone to make their YouTube™ videos in peace.

Of course hes going to say its fake

This. don't be swindled by a faggot dad who abuses children.

can't tell if you're trolling or the most gullible cunt iv ever met.

No shit he says it's fake. Who would admit to it?

> false aquisations

Are you joking or are you a joke?

>He admitted it is all fake
Implying he's not a fucking manipulative sociopath trying to save his skin from jail.

Proof or gtfo

i've reported these pieces of shit in the past. i don't know how the fuck their channel is up and operating. i am a survivor of horiffic child abuse. seeing what these people do to their kids sends me into a rage. and no, it's not a joke or staged as they're claiming now. this motherfucker needs to be stopped and all of those poor kids need foster care and therapy.

Oh no, a poor defenseless guy who might be faking child abuse now has to talk with the police. When will the madness end :'-(

Due process. We need to be careful on the use of mob mentality.

child protective services needs to steamroll into that house and take those kids. they're in danger? good i fucking hope so. i hope some brave motherfucker charges the parents with child abuse, psychological abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuve via blunt force trauma, and anything else they can scrape together.

if there is one thing you do not fucking do, is abuse kids. no matter if its sexual or physical, you are the scum of the earth. child molesters and child abusers are shanked for sport in jail. these children need to be rescued.

fuck i want that blanket

i know right, thats a sweet mario blanket.

its hello kitty you fucking idiot

id beat the shit out of that kid too if the dad let me have the mario blanket.

Can you imagine the mental torment of being their child and not knowing what is real or what is a "prank"? Of having your worst moments recorded and posted for the world to see? Having your stuff destroyed? Being physically and emotionally tormented and being told it's for a joke? Having your suffering monetized?

Fuck those white trash pieces of shit.

If this isn't bait... Kill yourself and if it is bait you should still kill yourself

This, they're almost as bad as niggers

>We need to be careful on the use of mob mentality.

any video of the bookshelf thing?

They're from NC right? North Carolina is a godless wasteland, essentially a third world country but with Dodge Durangos.

i know. it's unreal that these parents aren't in jail. but even if they never get arrested, they don't know that the tables will turn one day. they always do. all of that pain, all of that suffering inside those kids. it will manifest. and one day, they will find out that they are bigger and stronger than their abusers, and they will retalliate. these kids are already mentally scarred. imagine the fear they must be experiencing. these are kids who will grow up to be fuckups criminals and drug addicts because they had fucked up parents who tormented them their entire early life.

did you just guess my race?

Who the fuck cares?

is this bait or are you actually this dumb?

Haha serve him right if I had a kid with red hair I'd do the same to the soulless ginger little faggot

>haha no, I was just PRETENDING to be an abusive father. heh... I got you good

In their most recent video, the family is going to Disneyworld, but not taking Cody. The reasons why, Cody spread his feces around. For those that aren't child psychologists, this is a classic telltale sign of child abuse. They had video where the mom said Cody got in trouble at school for scratching his arm until it started bleeding. Again, another classic telltale sign of child abuse.

are you really saying that on Sup Forums of all places nigger

holy shit. he's gonna be a serial killer, that much frustration and helplessness to do that kind of shit. someone send CPS plz.

is there a video/proof?

Poor kid. This shit makes me so mad

I would if we could find out these fuckers names.

>those cuts and crying were all fake
nigga what
Ask Cody and I'm sure he'll say differently

>pretending to be abusive in a serious manner but somehow justifying becoming physical and also allowing a little emotional abuse in the mix all permitted with the line, "It's just a pranks, bro!"

this dude belongs in jail

Just found out the live in Maryland. We can contact the CPS in Maryland and point them to these videos as proof. We need to do it now, they're getting a lot of hate, and starting to delete their most damning videos.

he probably wouldn't out of fear

your kids now belong to the state of marylanddddddd

Took this with my DSLR a while back on a trip. It's COdy's weeping place. Saw him there near a bench staring into a puddle of water with bruises and cracked eyeglasses

Look up Nick Rodriguez on youtube, I posted the video last night. -DarkZeroKilo

get a pic of him there and its pretty much job done

Contact Youtube. Then send email of video link to Maryland State Police. There. You are a good citizen.

Fuck you, I see a bunch of vlogs. That's it.

That kid should get into acting then, he is fucking talented.

Cody needs body armor and ear plugs to shield his vulnerable exterior and mind. Abuse victims need indestructible turtle-like shells that can only be opened from the inside.

Do we all agree that only retards and sadists defend daddy0five at this point?

Gotta be BS, parents probably forced the kids to pretend it was fake

There is proof I was in the group, Look up Nick Rodrigez on youtube, I posted the call last night

not saying it makes it ok but he looks fine

maybe watching the video will change my view

Again, only vlogs. Nothing about this, just vlogs.

>gotta be BS

why does it have to be? how is it so unbelievable that parents who can so easily scream at their children for a prank for money would actually be abusive

Your parents should have beaten you harder cause you turned out to be a little cry baby faggot.

I don't know many kids that can cry on command like that, fully red faced, voice cracking etc.

It's clearly genuine distress.

you probably have never even been in a fight, nice bait kid

Is this the documentation of making a serial killer? The parents should be charged with child abuse and endangerment the language and physical abuse is disturbing. The dad most be a Sup Forumstard

>a Sup Forumstard
posts on /b
isn't oriented x3

i refuse to believe anybody but trolls, sadists/psychopaths and actually really stupid people can't see this

also the kid gets awkwardly bodyslammed by his brother who is 3 times his size onto hard floor...his dad punches his hand in the volcano video...just the genuine picking on cody is out of this world

fucking prank channels, just when you thought you found a good one they turn out to be fake..

Bumping for Cody.

pretty fucked cause idk the channel but I also ain't gonna watch shit in case this fucker doesn't deserve ad revenue

Right? The parents are clearly sociopaths. They try telling people their interference is hurting their kids, they have clearly manipulated the children to say they aren't being abused.. It's probably grooming like "You know mommy and daddy love you but there are people that think we don't!", so which the kids, not wanting to believe their parents are fucking assholes, say "Of course you love us mommy and daddy!".

They aren't even good sociopaths. The video of the mother crying looks seriously exaggerated, the children look uncomfortable, and the guy looks like he's trying to do a Kevin Spacey monologue in his 'we're innocent' video.

I hope they both find themselves in prison with extra breathing holes. Awful people.

yeah they slip seemlessly between aggressive and calm and are entirely intolerant of cody and they isolate him completely

The thing that really irks me is how much the dad enjoyed his kids crying in the ink episode. Right where he stamps his foot, you can see he's holding back a smile.

He's tried claiming Cody used to beg on street corners for his biological mother, but this seems like the sort of far fetched lie a sociopath would make.

Checked some of the videos out, didn't see a single abusive thing.

What the fuck are you faggots talking about?

This.

Also, quite obviously scripted

This is why I like this place, we have to take them down and report everything !

I just emailed the CPS in Maryland. You should all do the same.

Fucking bump.

Make this thread live again if he dies

bump

11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

Michael Christopher Martin
DOB: December 17, 1982

Heather Lynn Martin (maiden name Zopp)
DOB: August 24, 1983

>false aquisations

That's such a stupid typo. Not lik this. It's like saying "reccumandations"

someone please send cody a pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

I bet you're one of the youtubers trying to cash in on the drama. Fucking kill yourself.

I hope this faggot father hangs himself

Nothing cries innocence like muting the youtube comments

youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

My fucking man.

I would get mad about this but I don't like children so whatever.

And likes/dislikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3bmobE818&t=1217s
skip to 15:44 where he hits Cody pretty hard on the arm