This piece of shit doesn't hold up at all

This piece of shit doesn't hold up at all.

Azkaban and DH 1/2 are the only good Potter films. The rest are fucking trash

Kill yourself marcus you tasteless fucking plebeian.

Go back to Sup Forums for the sake of all the other boards

They're all trash.

>INB4 IMAGES OF HARRY POTTER BEING SHIT COMPARED TO TOTALLY DIFFERENT LITERATURE AND MOVIES

>INB4 VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG

>INB4 SHES A TALENTLESS HACK
God I hate this board sometimes.

3>7.1>6>5>2>7.2>1>4

the first movie is the comfiest

Half Blood Prince is the only one that is kino

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? it is one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

Stop using the term incorrectly they are all legit 10/10 comfy

>inb4 faggots get triggered of the term comfy

watch it with Wizard People dear reader

No poa and dh1 are as well. If you like HBP you can see this and I love HBP

I believe the second one is better, it's been a while. I remember enjoying the book more, for sure.

Third was eh. Alright.

>its a marcy mark will rate 3>7.1>_>_ and then reply to himself multiple times claiming good taste episode

I won't get triggered but it stopped being comfy by the third film. There was literally nothing comfy about it after that.

4U christopher

>1 and 2 are comfy as fuck
>The others offer nothing their respective books don't and are inferior in every case
Why would you ever watch any besides 1 or 2?

Goblet and Azkaban are my favorite movies and books, but Goblet gets shit on here for whatever reason

this, it got way darker

Wasn't ASOIAF higher than that? Why do you edit the original picture?

>bookfag
>likes the simple cookie cutter adaptations
Wew. Books 5-7 pretty much had a shitton to cut the movies are better

Obviously should it not be with cedric dying, hogwarts being orwellian, harry getting mindraped, sirius dying, voldemort possessing harry, dumbeldore dying et al and dark magic its witchcraft for gods sake. The latter books were darker.

Film is a different medium
>he watches for the plot

>people who don't respect good atmosphere always hate on something different because they dont like it
I appreciate all of them the entire series