2 days ago my gf told me shes pregnant ive been literally begging an abortion shes refuses to get one and isn't talking...

2 days ago my gf told me shes pregnant ive been literally begging an abortion shes refuses to get one and isn't talking to me. I don't have time for any normie bullshit i need to kill this thing plz help me i don't know where else to look

Become an hero

rip fag

Kek reeeeeeeeee

don't fuck it up nigger

This is what i mean i don't need this dumb shit

Turn her upside down and fill her with draino

drive far away and never come back tell her she did this to herself

I think if you give her too much of a certain vitamin it can cause a miscarriage idk though im not educated in these ways look shit up on google how to cause a miscarriage and then work it in sneakily

Man up and accept responsibility you fag. A real man would support her and the child he caused. It takes two to make baby, you should have used protection and not left it all on her.

Simple Solution
get her to eat a bunch of baking soda
Like make a nice big breakfast, and make pancakes with baking soda.
Lunch figure something out put baking soda in it
dinner same thing

then at night... challenge her to a chugging
contest, but in her drink put vinegar

Problem Solved

well buckle up bud, you're about to have 18 years of dumb shit

dude pull out Fast next or fuck boys. punch her in the stomach or use some pills that are not recommended for pregnants.

A smart man would take steps to correct his error before it's born and becomes a mistake, then take steps to make sure he never makes this error again.

Your child draws its strength from your genitals, sever them and you sever its life energies ties to this plane.

The solution is for a boy to man up and accept what he caused. If you guys are going to fuck and not use protection then you fucking need to be ready for that phone call or message and do the right thing. If you can't be a man and want to still be a boy then don't fucking fuck. get yourself a fag to fuck and no issue.

be a man and stop being a pussy. Marry her.

even though this is fucked up, it's probably the most humane way to go about it, gf not hurt in anyway and it's basically a surefire miscarriage

You're missing the fact that baking soda will react with stomach acid. You don't need the vinegar.

A smart man would not have fucked without protection.

Dude I felt the same way when I found out my first kid was on the way. I begged her to get rid of it too. She wouldn't. Honestly it ended up being the best things that ever happened to me. I know it's not ideal but trust me when I say it's not that bad, in fact it's a good thing.

this is super illegal

have you tried the stairs?

Run.
There is no escape from this shit,

I still dont understand why women keep the children men dont want,
You clearly fucked them over just because you "want a kid".

>reproducing with a girl too retarded to use birth control properly

zozzle, enjoy raising your brainlet child

OP didn't say whether he used it or not. Condoms do break.

Don't listen to this idiot OP. There's some teas that trigger abortions. make a shitload and have her drink it. Google which tea is was tho, but I know there's plenty house remedies.

under rated post

Cunt, are you a filthy nigger?
Think about your little boy, look at him. Have fun, teach him how to play sports and go fishing. Imagine the enjoyment of seeing his first steps. Don't be such a fucking pathetic cunt and man up and deal with this situation.
Oh, and if you find out its a girl thats when you come back and ask for tips on miscarriages.

Have a conversation at the top of a flight of stairs

making women tea is illegal?

Don't kill your baby jfc, you're killing a human being! Just let it live!

Dropkick her in the belly.

Explain to her the superior moral philosophy of utilitarianism and how it permits abortion.

If the baby/fetus is not sentient, it's uncapable of feeling pain and therefore it is okay to abort it. If it is some degree of sentient, it is still okay to abort it if it won't feel pain. Even if it will, the amount of pain it would've felt if forced to grow up in a shit-tier family is much higher.

The reason why murder of living beings is illegal is not because there is something fundamentally wrong with turning off someone's consciousness. It's because people don't really want to die and they'd be constantly scared to death if murder were legal.

Babies, however, don't know they're going to be aborted so it is therefore morally okay to kill it even after birth, as long as you make sure it doesn't suffer.

So it's definitely okay to abort it during early pregnancy, as long as (again) you ask the doctor to use anesthesia or something. Just show her this post and she'll change her mind unless she's one of those people who prefer to believe bullshit because it feels nicer.

fuck you, life feeds on life and if OP is willing to snuff a candle to keep a bonfire going he is within his right as far as I'm concerned. now gtfo or lurk moar

>you're killing a human being

Fucking degenerate. By having sex, he accepted the responsibility of this happening.

tbh if you cant handle a child and looking for the easy way out you're a dumb shit.

When does life begin?

*tips smugly*

So what if he was using a condom and it broke?

If we're talking biology then life begins in the womb. But just because something is alive doesn't make it a person with rights. A fetus is alive but is not a person and has no rights.

GTFO Cunt.

do dis

about 5 or 6 weeks after conceiving, everybody knows this.

A real man would man up and ask her to have an abortion despite it being emotionally devastating for both of them instead of forcing a child to live through a shit childhood just because he wasn't man enough to ignore his feelings and do the morally correct choice by aborting it.

But it's unhuman to do such a thing
The thing is if its alive and healty it has potential to become someone

if he planned on it sure, but judging by the OP this was a surprise, so no this falls under resource management, or the simple question of "do i have the funds/drive to start a family", unfortunately a lot of people see children as an answer instead of a job

Why the fuck do people not think about what fucking means? If you fuck you make a child. if you use protection then no child it is that simple. What the fuck is wrong with you stupid shits that don;t use it? Also pulling out can fail as precum can have enough sperm in it to fertilize an egg.

Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate which is in antacids which is perfect safe for pregnant women you fucking autist

Flacon punch...

Why?

>arguing logic with a woman
the only way to get her to change her mind is to make clear how her own life will suck. tell her your genes are horrible. tell her you'll be a deadbeat dad who doesn't have any cash. make the idea of bearing your child as unappealing as possible. once a woman wants to get pregnant, she will. there's rarely accidents there.

Women telling men how to be men, now that's ironic. What does a woman know about manning up. Better to abort than add just another unwanted child to this world. With you cunts it's always me me me, well what about the kid? Fucking despicable

wait till it's birthed, and put it up for adoption. dipshit. she's clearly not for killing a child, but she'd prob be up for adoption.

A collection of cells is not a person.

OP. Been there three fucking times, three.
First. Find out how far along she is. I think roughly after 3 months they cant do an abortion so ya done goofed after that.
Second. Go through the pros and cons with the slut. Obviously keeping the pros mild. If shes young explain that her life is going to disappear and one day she'll wake up 45 asking where her life is gone. BIG THING IS THIS. Play it off as you feel too young and that you're not ready, emphasize the fact that YOU want a baby WITH HER in your future, you love her blah blah but our relationship couldn't handle a baby at this stage. Even if you don't want a baby to her, you have to fucking make her believe that you do. Say shit like, I wanted to marry you first buy a house, have a stable job blah blah ect.
Third. Can always say she cheated on you. Deny a DNA test, you don't fucking need one because you witnessed her and someone else fucking.
Get a fake medical report that your infertile
Use your brain user, you can only manipulate her and change her thoughts about this by talking to her.

>about 5 or 6 weeks after conceiving, everybody knows this

Pinpoint the exact time (protip: you can't)

Life begins at conception, not some arbitrary, debatable mark in development.

You can't force her.
You can:
-KYS
-run to another country

see this

Sounds like somebody got stuck paying child support! Also nice b8, nigger

A man can ask. But she has the ultimate choice since it is her body. If they are not married then he can only ask and threaten to leave if she does not comply. There still comes down to proving it is his as well.

Except that's the worst analogy ever, and he's not.

>Life begins at conception
>An embryo is alive
kys tbh kid

I can only imagine how fun your sex life must be, Retardo

I mean he's not wrong though

It's completely fucked up but still better than having a child go through a childhood with a father who didn't want it.

Technically babies don't develop consciousness until age 3, so I'd argue post natal abortion should be allowed until then.

That said life isn't precious, and definitely not human life. What do you care about life. Living in the first world amounts to suffering in the world now and in the future. if you want to do something good and virtuous in the world, then kill yourself.

Life begins at conception but personhood does not start until birth.

a lot of things are alive that we kill with no second thought, at what point does the living thing's life matter is the question

Man assuming other posters are women, now thats ironic. Maybe some of us men are older than others and have more life experience then most of the tweeners that post here.

>By having sex, he accepted the responsibility of this happening.
Lmao you're fucking retarded bro.

My sperm has potential to become someone and I still jack off. Your point?

At the point there is good enough PR for it

Dr. Deletus will take care of your fetus.....

you made your bed now lie in it you fucking retard

Slip plan B into food

Personhood doesn't exist your rights are imaginary

>Babies, however, don't know they're going to be aborted so it is therefore morally okay to kill it even after birth

Explain why it's ok to kill a baby through an abortion but if I kick a bitch in the stomach and it dies I will be charged with Fetal Homicide in almost every state in the US. Seems kind of hypocritical doesn't it. Baby isn't sentient, muh body, muh choice bla bla bla. Oh you hit me and fetus died now it's a real person. Murder!

I'm not the one with a kid on the way asking for help.

>if he planned on it sure, but judging by the OP this was a surprise

It doesn't matter if it was a fucking surprise, if you have sex, there's a chance you can get pregnant; a fifth grader knows this. By having sex, you assume the risk of having a child. By assuming the risk of having a child, you have no right to kill a child simply because it is unexpected.

If you can't support it economically, give the child to your parents or relatives (if possible) or to an adoption center or your local fire department. You have no right to determine whether a child with an entire future ahead of him or her lives or dies.

>I am not responsible for the things I do

THANK YOU

maybe you have been baited yourself beta bitch, don't drag others down with you, especially when not knowing the full context. Btw I bet your wifey has more testosterone than you by now so yes you now are a woman. Such bullshit. Fucking takes two people, but the final verdict is always the woman's. I get that women have a right to their own body, but in true equity men then also should have the right not wanting to become a father.

Your argument falls apart when basic biology points out that a fetus is not a child.

Simple but effective

In my balls. But I still jack off. The question is, when does consciousness begin? And even then it's fine as long as the baby doesn't suffer. Honestly, there are lots of arguments supporting the legalization of literally killing babies after birth, but even Democrats are pussies regarding that and 9 months is more than enough to have an abortion.

welcome to life where mistakes are real. go fuck yourself.

How is he retarded? That's exactly what you do when you have sex or do you not know how babies are made? Even if it's not your intention to make a child and even with birth control everyone knows there is a still a chance of pregnancy. unless one person is sterile. choosing to have sex means you're choosing to make a decision that may lead to this situation

When does life absolutely begin?

kick down some stairs

One is a planned action to prevent further suffering for all parties involved, the other is plain assault. Man you're dumb. Also spoiler the kid is going to have a shit future. You're condemning a human to a shitty life you fucking monster.

You're a fucking sociopath.

If you don't want to be a father then don't fuck without protection. It's just so fucking simple that it just never sinks in.

just because people decide what a person's rights are doesn't make them imaginary you fucking idiot

That the heart is still pumping and the brain is active

You're acting as if a woman has no agency.

>By having sex, you assume the risk of having a child.
Maybe in a time before contraceptives grandpa. People fuck for fun now, deal with it.

Life begins at conception, because even a single celled organism is alive, even bacteria is alive. Just because something is alive doesn't mean it has rights. A fetus doesn't become a person until birth, when it is capable of living without being physically attached to the host.

Life begins in my balls. Therefore masturbation is now illegal and every single one of my sperm cells needs to be used to fertilize an egg. Anything else is MURDER.

when it becomes self sustaining without external input or regulation.