Does she like Death Grips as much as Death Grips like her?

does she like Death Grips as much as Death Grips like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She likes Lil B and NIN so probably.

Grimes influences are jpop, kpop and Asian culture. This comes from her yellow fever and her only dating Asian guys in High School.

>This comes from her yellow fever and her only dating Asian guys in High School.

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over."
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

if grimes didn't like it she would probably say something, but considering she's never explicitly praised DG, I can only assume she's ambivalent towards them

they are shit and grimes is patrician, so probably not

just why

i don't really think people on here need the association being thrown at them

I don't get it.

what is there to get?

why is she wearing a fucking ronda rousey shirt in every picture i see of her

I dunno.

she's an embarrassing sellout, keep making garbage for giant superhero movies you hack fraud

>being this mad
>being this wrong

Are you big? Are you ugly?
Can you kill a man with your hands?
Are you hot? Do you want me?
Think I don't understand?
Are you big? Are you ugly?

Are you?

Baby I've been sleepin' with a rifle

seriously, you're an idiot. you're calling her an embarrassing sellout for making a song for giant superhero movie while not knowing that she's a fan of one of the characters (harley quinn) of that movie. also you're such an entitled hipster for expecting artists to work for free while people like you are pirating her whole discography with a few clicks. do you pay her bills? if not, shut the fuck up. also for judging her based on one song while she has tens of other songs.

dude, here's my advice: don't be an entitled prick.

likes a mainstream commercial character and is therefore not a sellout

that flawless logic

face it, she's a commercial sellout , all of her music recently has been ghost produced by blood pop

>all of her music recently has been ghost produced by blood pop
prove it or gtfo. fyi, her music don't even sound like bloodpop. "go" was produced by bloodpop and it sounds different than anything in her discography. your point is invalid.

>likes a mainstream commercial character and is therefore not a sellout
liking something (no matter if commercial or underground) has nothing to do with being a sellout. she said she liked rihanna and prince around the same time she released her most obscure work (halfaxa). she's not one dimensional like you, she likes all kinds of music from really obscure to really popular.

You're getting triggered because you know it's true.

Her music has been on a decline in quality since 2012

Next stop the wonder woman sound track "because she's a fan of the character"..

>Her music has been on a decline in quality since 2012
that's just your opinion. i beg to differ. art angels was a tremendous success and it's rightfully regarded as one of the defining albums of this decade. her music is still great and exciting.

She actually looks older in this picture than right now

thoughts on this mashup?

youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc

thanks to the patriarchy that is blood pop

It's pretty good

ambivalent towards her music, but can you give some proof that it was from bloodpop

kys, she is doing it all by herself

>thanks to the artist of the decade that is grimes
ftfy

>can you give some proof that
obviously he can't because he is just a shitposting fucker

he's just shitposting. these trolls have no shame. they said so much crap about grimes that it would fit a whole encyclopaedia.

art angels is perfect

aye i dig it, did you mix that

not me, but i thought it's interesting
this

everything regarding grimes is shitposting

positive or negative

speak for yourself

>only dating Asian guys
bahaha that little snatch when I plough her with my huge willy..
hope she won't sing though....

you're still talking about this?

>face it, she's a commercial sellout
Fyi the song Medieval Warfare existed before the movie Suicide Squad - Grimes just repurposed it for the occasion. Technically the Suicide Squad people sold out to her by including it.

She was ugly back then too

>Her music has been on a decline in quality since 2012
By what subjective standard of quality?

I know. Weird, isn't it?

every day

hey you shitty pig deleted my post

why

I have dynamic IP numbnuts
Unless you want to ban the whole range you are fucked

bump

wtf i hate lil b and nin now

not very clever of you

Fyi they can (and sometimes do) do that.

yep, some guy named Aaron had Australia range banned for a while