Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't...

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't handle the bants we dished out on you! We literally invented your shitty country then ditched it because of how bad you guys fucked up! Like, how stupid must your ancestors have been?

>Hey I'm really hecked off because the Brits are poking fun at us, Billy Bob!
>Darn tootin', Bobby Joe! Let's go out and pisses off the soldiers until they shoot us!
>Heck of a plan! I didn't have no plans today anyway since I'm too gosh darn lazy to work for myself!

Your guns as well; you claim gun restrictions don't help but you seem to have the highest rate of school shooting fucking anywhere. Do you dinks really not see a correlation? Fucking every week there's some new mass shooting going on over there. newsweek.com/list-school-shootings-america-2013-380535 See? There is literally on every other week. INB4 "MUH SECOND AMENDMENT". It's a law from fucking ages ago when your country didn't even have a bloody military so they had to hope you lazy fucks would get off your arses to shoot at some innocent people trying to help you.

Sure, we might have some terror attacks in Britan, but they are pretty uncommon, one every 4 months or so. And those people doing those attacks are normally outsiders, not a part of society. Your school shootings are done by your children! Your country is tearing it self apart.

Pic related: your typical American when you point out their flawed society

>Thread is weak bait, post pizza

10/10

This is sure to fire them up!!! XD

Triggered American detected

*beep beep beep*

>calling this post bait because you can't think a good response to what I said

How fucking backwards are you all

Sponge bob is from italy

So long as it isn't "cheese" pizza, if you catch my drift.

I want to speak to the Danish guy

Their ancestors are fucked up?
They're still fucked up.
They voted an oompah loompa into power

you are right sir

Actually, I would've voted Trumped simply because he is better than Hillary. Still, they clearly haven't come far in the centuries since their retched country become "free"

Kid, get better bait

Fucking samefag

We're not giving you any more money, Gulliver.

(I'm kidding we'll never stop propping up your failing systems)