Post your favorite San Diego Chargers memories in this thread

twitter.com/FredNBCLA/status/806940720707747840

The Chargers are most likely going to relocate to a far-away city that we San Diegans have a deep-seeded rivalry and hatred for.

Please post your favorite Chargers memories in this thread as you pay respects for our great team, and pay respects for the fact that the Padres will be our only pro sports team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzqUvuS7e9c
youtube.com/watch?v=bgRIsjzJCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6H9o0lpvA
cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-prepared-to-make-its-case-for-keeping-the-raiders-in-oakland/
youtube.com/watch?v=lO1Qx3kXXJs
youtube.com/watch?v=nx82EQgLHU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll miss getting to use this.

As a san diego resident, my favorite memory will be when the chargers finally fucking off from this city

I think we can all agree that both Raider and Charger fans should be mad

Yeah I don't get it

It's not like LA Raider fans are gonna become Charger or Rams fans

:(

This is the decision of 31 owners and 1 commissioner who have no idea what Los Angeles is

The spic gangster of east LA don't matter. OC and the IE will be supporting the Chargers.

There are more Spics in LA who are going to be generational Raider fans than if the Chargers won 5 Super Bowls

They're woven into the LA fabric like the Lakers and Dodgers

Is this worse than the Baltimore Colts leaving in the middle of the night?

LT single season TD record.

Ladanian Tomlinson

youtube.com/watch?v=dzqUvuS7e9c

Also that cheesy ass disco song

I think that this gives the Raiders an unfair advantage... no other NFL team gets 9 home games a year

I thought the Cowboys have 16 home games a year?

>implying Raiders @ Chargers isn't already a Raider home game.

No, because the Chargers were given this option when the rams "won" the relocation war. They're just exercising the option given

>0 Lombardi's

>4th and 29
youtube.com/watch?v=bgRIsjzJCk0

>4th and 2
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6H9o0lpvA

Yeah but the Chargers didn't give the city a fair chance to save the team.

Over 40% of San Diegans wanted to save the Chargers at any cost.

But as long as Oakland loses the Raiders, we'll feel better

Can someone tell me why Oakland is worth saving for the NFL but not San Diego or St. Louis?

The Angels Ducks and Clippers do just fine. LA a big city.

Huh? Raiders are moving to Las Vegas m8.

Seemingly, that's looking doubtful. I hope I'm wrong as I think Oakland doesn't need a team

cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-prepared-to-make-its-case-for-keeping-the-raiders-in-oakland/

The NFL itself is putting a presentation to the owners why the Raiders should stay in Oakland

Everyone hates the Raiderspic fanbase. Oakland is just a good contaimnent center for them. Kroenke is basically giving the Chargers free rent just to ensure the Raiders don't comeback to LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=lO1Qx3kXXJs

>dusck

Because he knows if the Raiders come he will forever be a second-tier owner in the city. At least he'll be more popular than the Chargers.

But what's wrong with Vegas?

I don't get why the Bay Area needs 2 NFL teams. It's not exactly a large market

The NFL is confusing to me. Why did the Raidrs leave LA if the city could support 2 teams?

Ya thats partially it. But don't forget how much violence the LA Raiderspic fanbase brought. Its bad for business. Inglewood is trying to un ghetto itself with real estate and other retail projects besides the stadium.

Jose and his lowrider friends rolling around mad dogging every fucking person, is not going to bring the whites hiding in IE and OC back into the city.

I was at the Q this day.
;_;

The LA Raider fans haven't affected Oakland's accelerating gentrification though

Because New Jersey gets two.

If the Raiders don't move to Vegas, 6/32 teams will be in 3 cities.

Nice """league"""

The NFL just wants to freeze the growth of the "Raider Nation". Best to keep them out of a new city and black them out completely of the LA media market with the Chargers and Rams.

So theres nothing wrong with Las Vegas, its just the NFL owners wanting to keep the Raiders where they belong.

Have you ever been around Raiderfans in Chargers gear? They don't banter, they just start shit.

Ya cause they got a southwest flight to catch after the game.

>don't forget how much violence the LA Raiderspic fanbase brought.
god you sound like the jewish owners in the 90s who used that false stat as a reason to get the raiders out after the earthquake fucked LA

are you jewish?

I'm just glad the Raiders aren't going back to beanerland. Next step: have the owners shoot down Vegas.

So who got cucked the hardest?

1) San Diego?
2) Charger fans?
3) LA Raider fans?

I argue the 3rd because lets be real - cheering for another city's team is mad weak when you're about to have 2 teams of your own

Its a fact though. Ya'll are bad for business and scare away familys.

How are LA Raider fans cucked? They've been cheering for the Raiders in Oakland longer than they were in LA.

That's some loyalty right there

San Diego got cucked because they're moving to a city that doesn't even want them

Last year, I would have said San Diego based Chargers fans, because the owner would effectively be saying he didn't give a fuck about their fandom, was taking their team away, and was going to force them to cheer for a team that they still felt was theirs that called another team home. Now however, the Chargers made an attempt to give San Diego an opportunity to keep them, and SD told them to fuck off. Now, Dean is going to take his team to a city that doesn't want them, and yes, he will immediately double the value of his organization as he does so, but despite that, until he sells the team, he will have taken his team to a city that doesn't want them, surrounded by fans that hate them, and will never be able to call a home game a home game because of how thoroughly they will be taken over by fans of the visiting team. Therefore, until he sold the team and was able to capitalize on the increase in organizational value, I would argue Dean Spanos is the one most cucked.

Does San Diego even want the Chargers?

youtube.com/watch?v=nx82EQgLHU0

Going to be nice having a gringo NFL fanbase. Look at these spics, its like the 90's all over.

The Chargers presented a plan on the ballot in November to fund a new stadium by increasing tourism taxes collected exclusively via the payment made to use a hotel room in San Diego. That meant San Diegan taxpayers would not be paying a cent for a new stadium. It would have been each and every one of the visiting fans Sup Forums laughs over when they see Qualcomm taken over by visiting fans. Despite that, idiots cried about a tax increase, and bigger idiots cried about giving a billionaire a free stadium despite the fact doing so cost them nothing, and would have also given them a convention center expansion that would have provided more economic opportunity to the downtown area. The thing needed to get 2/3rd support to pass, but only got 43% when it was all said and done.

It is arguable that San Diego county might have wanted the Chargers more, but the Measure was only voted on by San Diego City.

>its fact
>ignoring the decades of crime LA was suffering from which popped during the riots
you never lived here you don't know shit

not even a raiderfag but when I read that some owners used the raiders as the reason for niggers killing each other I was surprised

out of touch idiots

same idiots that are about to move the chargers here

Shottenheimer getting fired after a 13-3 season for Nora fucking Turner ahahahaha what morons

Chargers going to be real popular with everyone NOT Cholospic.

Trump please deport anchor baby gangmembers and their welfare families.

Los Angeles deserves to be safe again.

No they aren't

their market is in the OC , not LA

guess who actually played in the OC before , have a many season ticket holders from Anaheim , and moved back from STL

I hope the NFL doesn't think even after 50 years, the Chargers and Rams will get an LA fanbase

LA will always and forever be a Raider city.

How about they move the Raiders to LA, and move the Chargers to Oakland or Vegas?

Why couldn't we San Diegans just vote yes on C?

Because your not a good fanbase and scare away nice people. Kroenke is basically giving the Chargers free rent just to ensure the Raiders don't comeback.

Sucks to be you.

Because they're stupid. And heard Tax and got scared.

Even the legal ones are human garbage, deport them all

Everything, I loved every moment, the sadness, the hope, the good times with my friends. I'll miss all of it. Moving the team to LA is a bigger gut punch than Spanos knows.

Now wish your quarterback a happy 35th birthday chorgerbros

Its ok bro. SD just cares more about cheap hotels.

Don't go be a Cardinal fan like everyone else. Just stick with our boys.

>6/32 teams will be in 3 cities.

Jets and Giants in NY
Chargers and Rams in LA

And... ?

Raiders and Niners in the Bay Area

Not a good look for the league to have the Raiders in Oakland still

>Oakland
>SF

>Same city

Fucking moron

>deep-seeded rivalry and hatred for.
we don't even give a fuck about you guys

>footage not found

because most people here dont give a shit about the chargers

>we're coming for your seed

Dude, the Chargers have been here for 50 years and are a SD institution

People know about SD because of the Chargers

Is it his bday today?

>t. San Diegan who voted No on C.

>natron means running fools over
>Junior holding back Ryan Leaf from exploding on a journalist
>Tomlinson breaking the TD record

Stay strong chorger bros

Bakersfield and up is the bay area's market. That's a huge fucking region. California is a big guy

UU
UU

It doesn't matter...we are still rivals.

Almost no one in San Diego likes shitty ass Spic filled LA

The people spoke though. So many of the people who live in SD, including me when I was there, aren't even from San Diego, which I'm sure was a large percentage of the people going. College kids, military people, and whoever else aren't going to give a shit about the Chargers and then there's probably half of the natives there who wouldn't care enough to vote.

IMO they're a business and the Spanos' have run it like shit. I've never been endeared to the Chargers in any way except by the people who they drafted to play there a la P Rivs, Tomlinson, etc. The Spanos have openly been showing disdain for San Dieagans at worst and indifference at best, so who is going to care enough for them to stay?

I lived in SD from 20 - 25 up in the PB/La Jolla area where there's actually good weather and fun shit going on and I'm just not going to choose staying in to watch the consistently underperforming Chargers over going surfing or going somewhere where there's beautiful college girls.

Where does the LA-San Diego rivalry rank in city rivalries?

Probably nowhere. Last year when the threat of the Chargers moving became real, I remember a bunch of national talking heads asking what the problem was, and asking why San Diegans couldn't just drive up the 5. As much as I love San Diego and despise LA, it really is just a San Diego thing. LA doesn't give a shit about it. It's completely one sided.

But its more prominent than the LA-SF rivalry right?

No

Nope. SF and LA shit on each other. SD shits on LA and gets nothing back because LA just laughs at it. One could argue that SD/LA isn't even legitimate because LA doesn't dignify it with a response.

Most Angelenos I've talked to in real life treat SF the same way they treat SD though

The only real rivalry they have is with NYC.

Oh, they don't respect SF in the slightest, but they respond. If SD gets anything, it's a laugh.

LA has few rivalries they give a shit about. Dodgers Giants and Lakers Celtics are really the only ones that matter. So mo, LA SD is not prominent at all

LA stopped giving a shit about the Raiders by the time they left which fans who want them back in LA will always fail to tell you.

Chargers-Raiders and Padres-Dodgers is big I thought

>IE
not cholo spics

nanners dont even play in sf anymore they are in santa clara

Doesn't matter. They're still San Francisco.

Fuck the Chargers. I'm glad they are leaving this city. They held the city hostage to their demands and we did not give in. Let them rot in LA where they belong anyways.

>Far away city
>LA
Holy shit chargers fans are privileged. My team moved to Oklahoma City

The cultural gap between LA and SD is similar to Seattle and OKC.

>all those bandwagoners
>not linking the fight where the old man was spazzing out and screaming help

no they are not they dont even play in the same county

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The decision hasn't even been made yet. In fact, it's only Week 16. Does not having the owner who cares about your city count as moving? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the team is still in San Diego? The Chargers are still in San Diego right now and they have been the best team in the city for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst stadiums in the NFL that just happens to have a lot of opposing fans because they're feeding off the lack of support of disillusioned fans. But you know what? They're still fucking here. San Diego is one of the best fucking cities in America, they had 70 degree weather in December last year and would of had rain if the weather wasn't a drought. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay in San Diego and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Rams just announced they're building a stadium when the city needed to get just one team, just like the Chicago does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Spanos topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the city because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Delicious pasta

They're still called the "San Francisco" 49ers

Oakland is not San Francisco. Anyone who's traveled to both places know that

>Less owls than the Rasm
>Less owls than the Busc
>Less owls than the Jest
EVEN THE SAINTS GOT THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND WON AN OWL BEFORE THE CHORGERS

CHORGERS CONFIRMED FOREVER KEKOLDS OF AFC WEST