Hey sorry to post my dick but wtf is wrong wit it? dr. is 2 days booked

hey sorry to post my dick but wtf is wrong wit it? dr. is 2 days booked.

Looks like u didn't use a condom...

Chlamydia?

are you sexually active?
do you masturbate with a death grip?
Or did this just one day appear for no reason?

Don't sweat it. It's happened to me before also. Just a dry itchy rash.

Yes.
I dont know not really
Yes got it one day after fucking the night before
Is it hpv? jock itch? herps?

It's a friction burn caused by your boyfriend's colon.

No its definely like a contagious kind of thing I can tell because it itches so bad nothing uncontagious itches like this

Looks like you jerked off with hand soap, have bad hygiene and don't shave. If you go to your doctor he is going to wait til you're gone and laugh

are you retarded or just trolling

I dont jerk off I just have sex like twice a week

Dude I once fapped 14 times with a beat the dead horse grip.
I wished I cut my dick off.

Syphilis detected.. Cut it off.

>are you sexually active?
lol wtf are you a 50 year old mom?

It could be bc of handsoap... An allergic reaction, or lotion, have u jerked off with anything new?

Stated like a true millennial.

looks like jockitch

It itches because you used the wrong thing to jerk off with, not because you had sex.

It's a yeast infection. The white stuff is a dead giveaway.

You will get some meds from your doc, maybe a cream. It will go away in a week. Nothing serious.

Source: military med tech

AIDS

Is there a difference between yeast and fungus because ive been putting athlete foot medicine on it with no result

Im user why would i lie?

I had this happen once after swimming. Its a bacterial thing. Something that helped me is i soaked in the tub for awhile, and didn't touch my dick. About the time my fingers got pruned i ran my fingers from the base to the tip and almost all of it sluffed off and i was back to normal in like two days.

Yeast infection is a product of a fungus, but not all antifungals can treat it, or are not in enough of a concentrated form to do so.

Try googling your disgusting symptoms next time before showing us a picture of your infected pecker.

Niqqa got the claps

You lied because it hurts your pride. And because you're a beta. Buy some lotion next time, or even your own spit would be better.

Also put small amounts of dawn dish soap in the water (i know that sounds stupid but it helps kill any extra bacteria and or fungus)

If i only jerked off then why would i be scared that its and sti

Did you stick your dick in hot oil?

Had this before, fucking and not washing your dick will make it itchy af sometimes, also not rinsing soap off thoroughly can cause a rash like this. Red, itchy, some flakiness. Give it a week, it'll subside. Use a scent less soap on it and don't over moisturizer

Because you're either autistic or you wanted to show your dick to Sup Forums's main demographic: 18-35 year old white males.

I tried for 3 days asshole but google is cancer now you google "color blue" and it gives you pics of red! and ya I am embrassed that it looks gross

its the worst most unflattering pic if my dick ive ever taken wtf why does everyone have to be a lying virgin?

I have a cream for this that I got a while ago but I don't remember what it's called and I threw out the label

Use more lotion fag

K thanks for the posts with actual advice

I have two sons, one of them proven by DNA testing to be mine so no, not a virgin. But I was a teenager once and I can tell you rubbed your dick raw with the wrong "lube ".

Im 23 and it sounds like i got this because I fucked and fell asleep without washing my dick off