THE FOOD ORGY FROM SCRIPT, IS IN THE FILM

I REPEAT. IT IS ON THE FILM.
howardstern.com/show/2016/8/8/what-got-cut-sausage-party-avoid-nc-17-mpaa-rating/

>All Seth Rogen wanted to do was make an R-rated animated comedy about cartoon food. But when he submitted his new movie "Sausage Party" to the MPAA, they claimed the 8-minute orgy scene within the film went way too far and threatened to slap an NC-17 rating on the flick.

>"I wish I could have been there, honestly, because I imagine a very heated debate did occur," Seth said about the closed-door meetings that must have went down at the MPAA offices. The pushback came as no surprise to Seth, who admitted to Howard that he had added several elements to the orgy scene that he never expected would make the final cut.

IT'S 8 MINUTES LONG.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-KmIWZ4yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll be in the unrated version

DUDE

Sounds like the orgy from Gravity's Rainbow.

sounds like something they would put on adult swim at 1am except it's an actual feature length piece of shit movie

They do this stuff to ensure other things they want that they feel might get cut, will look less extreme in comparison.

Someone will masturbate to this

FOOD

lol I think it's pretty funny

Someone post the script.

Don't. I need my memory to be refreshed on the cinema.

I'll watch a sausage jack off.

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
Can't believe i'm spoonfeeding. Literally the firs thing when you type "Sausage Party script" on Google

The masterpiece!? Not !?

where abouts is it
sorry

LMAO

Matt and Trey already did this with Team America.

Seth Rogen is a fucking hack.

No, it is in the movie. The only thing that triggered the MPAA were the pubes on the pita bread character.

DUDE HOTS DOGS LOOK LIKE P*NISES LMAO

OMG FOOD HAVING AN ORGY XD

My favorite part of the script is when the pack of Ritz lets the eggplants fuck his wife

Type in "page one" or "pg1" in the parameters.

I know a guy who worked at the post production.

The original NC-17 cut of the film (The script one) is going to be on the blu ray release.

Seth is already writing the sequel in case the first one is a success.

WTF that seems funny tbqh pham

Wait, does the hot dog have a penis or is it the penis?

Food orgy.

Now that is what i would call getting your salad tossed.

I am gonna watch it in theaters instead of pirating.

and they had the balls to do it with human-looking puppets

>some christian family will go see this
>realize it's some shit edgy raunchy comedy that also shits on their belief in an afterlife

Fedora Award 2016

It's been hijacking all of his movies lately ever since Paul. It's like Seth Rogen really wants to be worse than Seth MacFarlane, and he's been succeeding so far.

And then he's the one who gets AMC to make a series where a really angry undead cowboy literally kills God at the end.

Is it true they shoved stuff up a rat's asshole?

>talking about stuff you don't like endlessly
Sup Forums's death will happen by its own hands.

Sausage Party Script (Food Orgy Scene) READING starts at about 1:10

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-KmIWZ4yo

It's kinda gross.

Uncle Tom's Rice - you can't get away with that now can you?

for those that don't know: Uncle Ben's Rice is popular boxed rice in usa with black guy on the box and Uncle Tom is what you call a black guy that kisses whiteys ass.

tranny voice

Why would anyone want to see this shitty movie?

they actually changed that one