Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Gamecube and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

learn sign language so you can date a blind girl

you should try taking a bath and a cheese grater to the face you fucking greasy pig

accutane

Kek
Go to a doctor about that because that is an extreme amount of acne.

Don't

Become the wizard

Preform your magic

U can't with that, get a job save money then go ham when it clears.

You just gotta find a girl with equally low self-esteem

Accutane, don't kill yourself.

checked
Shit dude. The worse acne I ever had was one bump at a time. I just nuked it with face cleanser and it went away. How did it get like this? I'm assuming you tried to stop it.

posting in a dubs thread

You need antibiotics for that shit. Go to the fucking doctor or you're going to be scarred for life.

Accutane has worked wonders for some people. I've seen it work over a few months. Some scars stayed but the person looked much better.

GO TO THE DOCTOR !!! Had the same shit on my facking chest, went to the doc and he gave me anti biotics and after 5 months it was almost completely gone, i was too late tho so i have scars of acne all over my body, i know your pain...

fucking fake and gay kys OP

OP, buy a portable tanning light and use it twice a week. Clean your face several times a day with rubbing alcohol and Ivory soap. Stop eating shit food with oil, grease, margarine, or butter. Drink lots of water.

CHIGGITY-CHECKED BOIII

chek'd for keks

B8 B8 B8

Stale at pasta ever

Sage

You don't

This thread is statistically unlikely. I'm not sure that I'm completely comfortable with that...

> sign language
> blind

u wot m8 ?

that is smallpox not acne