I bought some heroin off the deep web and it should arrive tomorrow

I bought some heroin off the deep web and it should arrive tomorrow.
I plan to try some then an hero with it later, but what the fuck is the best way?
Just burn a whole bunch and inhale all the smoke?
Try inject all of it? even though I never did it before I could get supplies from the pharmacy.
Or I read people used to mix it with hemlock?
Anyway how should i do it

Other urls found in this thread:

zap.in/4ocm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sniff it, smoke it, inject it, chew it, use it as a suppository , use it as a moisturizer and chewing tobacco/heroin. All at the same time.

and that will work?

I'll have what this guys having

bumping for intereste
also why do you want to kill yourself OP ?
I won't be a whiteknight just wanna know

If you take all of it at the same time regardless of the method you should probably die, sniffing, dumping the bag in your mouth and sealing/chewing on it or better yet just loading up a syringe and blasting it into a vein. This is common sense

All of it, all at the same time

Life sucks

Injecting will probably be your best bet

snorting is what i would start of with. I've never tried diamorphine but i have snorted hydromorhpone and that shit makes you chill af

i bought 0.2g of heroin from darknet before and snorted it in small amounts. felt like i was walking underwater then got a headache that lasted hours. pretty boring really but unless you want to get addicted dont inject it m8

what if i miss the vein and waste it all ;_;

Most of that shit on the darknet is synthetics or fentanyl

Killing yourself with heroin is a bad idea.

You might miscalculate the dose and just have a good time.

SLURP IT, SUCK IT, I KNOW YOU ALL LIKE IT

LOLOL, I can't believe you'd be that stupid!

ho much did you buy it for 5,99$? that's a brownie!
you better smoke that shit on cam so I can look at you choke like a faggot!

after you done it once you have no reason to heroing anymore

You need to be careful. I'd probably just snort a little bit first. If you inject it's really easy to miscalculate your dose and od. You can inject but start off with like 1/50th of a gram until you know how strong it is. Just be careful. I've od'd myself and it sucks being narcaned and taken to the hospital. But if you're smart about it it'll be a lot of fun :)

Give it to a tranny tell him to condom up and mix it half and half with lube and tell'em to get fuckin. you wanna end it then go out getting fucked like the bitch you are

If you ordered heroin off the "deep web," you're likely to get a brick of peat moss.

i'm trying to OD

>>suppository
^very good suggestion, I 2nd it.
Any opioid, and especially heroin will make you puke the first few times you do it. Some people barf every time no matter how long they have been using. If you really want to an hero, stick up your ass! If you shoot it you will probably start puking and pass-out before you get enough in your vein.

underage b& pls go

Ew does it need to be like inside anything? Or just the shit directly up there?

Your retarded I do dope all the time and if you don't slam it you aren't doing it right. Your never going to die without a needle and some xanax

Not true new fag detected. I don't get a rush till after I pull the tie off my arm

There where the fuck do all of you faggot pussies live that you have to go through the deep web for drugs? Lol especially heroin, which is everywhere.

What's up ive been doing dope for more than 5 years. Ask me anything. I've seen it kill friends and even done a little too much myself once or twice.

Why would I want to get ripped off and stabbed on a street corner like a pleb?

zap.in/4ocm

Is it worth it?

if you are tying off with a tourniquet you are a dumbass junkie with knots, blown veins and rotten, stinking goose eggs.

faggot

this

Literally everyone in this thread is a faggot (this you already knew) but one who has never done hard drugs/ done them right. First question anyone should have asked ia what kind of H is it of it's even H at all? That will inform how you use it

#3 if that means anything

It's not as easy as just going into a pharmacy and asking for rigs I'm from anymore. If you're going to OD on it the really only good way would be IV use. You could try snorting all of it, but I don't know what kind of heroin did you get? Tar? #3, or #4? My favorite way when I don't have rigs is to chase it on tinfoil. It's rather wasteful but the high is intense and the onset is quick. You're probably going to end up liking heroin so much you'll want to live just to do more lol.

In that case smoke it on foil, or if you're going to inject (which you probably will fail at miserably even if you could get ahold of rigs) mix a little lemon juice in with it in the spoon.

Can you OD just from smoking on foil?

I'm sure that you can but it will take a lot and if you've never smoked on foil before you will waste a lot. It takes a tiny bit of practice to get it right and even then it's still wasteful.

Before you become an hero, give me some tips on buying drugs off the deep web?

To add to that, if I'm shooting up, I'll maybe go through half a gram of my gear in a day. If I'm smoking, I have to smoke the whole gram to get where I want to be.

>not living in stab town
>better off getting boiled bleach from Wong xhia

A good friend of mine just od'd on fentanyl. Horrible shit

Eh. I don't go off of the deep web, never have, but where I live heroin isn't easy to find unless you know people. There is literally no open air market here for it. You have to ask around. And even then, pills are so huge here and easy to get that there isn't much of a demand for heroin.

I'm pretty sure I didn't hide myself good enough at all, but just get Tor and go on alpha bay, deposit bitcoins in your wallet and youre good

How long have you been using

Was it pharmaceutical fent or carfentanyl/some other super potent analogue from china? Pharm fent is probably my favorite opioid ever. The gel patches are heavenly to smoke.

Opiates in general? A little over 6 years. Heroin is on and off again. But steady on opiates for 6 years.

kek

How much did you get?
The bioavailability of Heroin is the same regardless of the route of ingestion (doesn't matter how you take it as long as it gets in you). It's kind of a waste to "smoke" it though.

The only difference between IV and IM is the onset time (IV is faster). IM seems to last a bit longer, but that may be a placebo effect from the longer onset (it just seems 'mellower' if that makes any sense).

The bioavailability is certainly NOT the same with every ROA. IV is the most effective, smoking is a waste simply because much gets burned but the bioavailability is fantastic, probably second only to shooting, nasal is lower.

IMing I never understood. If you're going to use a rig, stick it in a vein and make it worth it.

I stand corrected. Not sure where I got that idea. Must've gotten my wires crossed.

I got 1g, think I read like 80mg is the lethal dose

Only inject if you plan on killing yourself this time. Mix it with hot water and then make some tea and drink it this time. It's basically just oxy. I wouldn't inject or snort either. Injecting can lead lung issues or in slightly more rare instances heart. Even when done correctly. Whenever possible I avoid getting any needles stuck into my veins. No matter what's in them.

Also I'd save it for when I actually needed pain relief. Honestly opiates are overrated. Get some weed.

no need to plan OP
you don't have herion arriving tomorrow
you have the party van coming

I like the slower onset and (seemingly) longer 'legs'. But I use because of chronic pain. So there's that.

It's not "basically just oxy." Heroin is more potent mg per mg and is derived from morphine whereas oxy is derivative of thebaine. And the oral bioavailability of heroin is absolutely awful compared to any other ROA. This is why you think opiates are overrated because you're grossly undereducated about them and don't know what you're doing. Anyone who's banged or even snorted heroin would tell you you're insane for considering it overrated.

80mg seems about right but I'd double (or triple) that to be sure if I was looking to kill myself. I used to keep 1200mg of morphine on my person for just such an occasion. Then I accidentally put it through the wash. I wasn't as upset over the loss as I'd thought I might be.

i.v. it, would be a waste to go any other way

Damn man. I guess I can get it. But if you're a chronic pain patient don't you get meds? Just take those as prescribed for pain and slam your dope. IMing just never did it for me. As for legs I found them non existent. I felt okay for awhile but IV has me leaning, in and out of nods and feeling great for hours. When it wears off I don't get sick for a long time and the afterglow doesn't wear off like until the next day. I mean any way you slice it it's gonna feel good but if you've got rigs just slam that shit bro.

i kek'd hard

Heroin dealer here...stop listening to these morons. Just OD by injection when you're ready. You'll go easily. Or, if you can, buy some Vicodins, that'll be less difficult if you're not into needles as you can take a handful of pills and doze off. Either way you will find yourself slowly drifting into heaven before that long kiss goodnight.

If you're addicted, I feel you. I had a friend proposition me last night with his young young sister in exchange for some Vicodins or cash. I turned him down but H will make you do some crazy shit, like searching for dolphins on dry land.

Damn bro af least throw the dude some vikes. Being sick hurts like all hell.

Eh, he was a client-turned-friend, let me tell you. Bad bad idea. I'm not exactly rich myself and selling dope without doing it to get out of poverty is tough enough as it is, I don't need to extend favors to anyone just because being an addict out of supply sucks. It's harsh but it is what it is.

Dude Vicodin would suck to try and OD from, you're likely to die of liver failure from all of the APAP in it before you OD. Opana or 30 mg blues would be the best bet if he wants to go the pill route. Zohydro would be AMAZING but I've never even seen them. Would love to get ahold of some of those.

It's not rocket science, it's simply suicide. He'd pass out while the body malfunctioned.

yeah I feel you.
Is he reliable? Like have you ever fronted him and he got you back when he said he would?

Yeah but I feel like acute liver failure would be very painful. Hopefully he'd pass out and die peacefully but there's a chance he'd suffer massive pain and agony.

>I just bought some
>It should arrive in a few days
>In A Few Days

Does Sup Forums attract particularly illiterate niggers, or are you all like that?

Draw out on the syringe to look for blood

Well to be fair the pic is clearly of a brownie. Not dope. With a scalpel next to it.

Missing a vein isn't the same as IMing. If you miss a vein it can be very painful and create a huge stockpile on your arm.

Yeah OP. It's called registering. Try your hardest to get a vein and pull back on the plunger once its in. If blood plumes into the rig youre good. If not, pull out immediately and keep looking for a vein. It's so important to register before you shoot.

off yourself

Fronting is the worst shit you can do to someone, besides hooking them in the first place. And fronting someone will make you a different person, too. like.... Do you really want to know how far you'll go to get your money back?

My friend was experimenting with heroin and ended up being found by a cleaner, not breathing in his uni room. He was rushed to a hospital and after going through a coma is now a semi-vegetable living with his parents.

Jesus fuck, that's so much worse than dead.

How semi?

Well shit. My dealer fronts me shit but I am always good with my cash and get him back immediately. Never had a problem. Then again I'm conscientious of it and know not to piss off a drug dealer or rip one off. Im well to do with my money and he knows it. He doesn't front all the time but if I ask for an extra half a gram or something he's always cool with it. I just get him back the next time I see him. But yeah I could see how it could get a lot of junkies in deep shit.

Lately, near where I live, some teenager was fucking killed by his WEED dealer over a €500 front. Kid was like 15.

Also we have a good relationship and have known each other a while. So the trust is there. I do know I'm one of the only people he will front to.

>don't you get meds
Not any more. The amount they were prescribing wasn't helping my pain and the monkey was fierce. Ended up getting a medical marijuana card (which helped - especially combined with the morphine - but it gave the pain clinic an excuse to boot me after I tested positive for THC on a 'random' urinalysis). Long story short; I tapered myself off the morphine and haven't looked back. I still have pills from my last two-month resupply and it's been years.

When the pain gets really bad I'll cook a little up, filter the bullshit out, and IM.

I know. His parents are unbearable.

Insane. Absolutely nuts man. People get in over their heads with shit, because of money. And when you can't pay someone back, you'd better hope he isn't a trigger happy motherfucker. And that was just weed. Imagine a heroin dealer.

That's cool. It's responsible in a way I guess. IVing would probably lead to a lot of trouble in your place.

Like you can sense he's still himself on the inside but completely unable to express himself anything like his former self.
He used to do calligraphy and now can't write without a really shaky hand.
He talks very robotically now, like everything will be perfectly grammatical but not colloquial anymore.

It's a dealer's responsibility, in my opinion, not to front. Because that takes things into another ballpark.

Is there any hope his condition will improve?

For the record, if you do actually plan on killing yourself with heroin you're in for a long and painful experience. Fatal drug overdoses can last hours. It's not like the movies.

How do you smoke it on foil?

I think it's because we were friends before he got into dealing. I'm also highly functional and don't have financial problems because of my habit and he knows that well. Like I said, I doubt he fronts for anyone but me. It was his idea originally. I had said something like "shit this will be great for tonight but I'll be hurting tomorrow" and he said "want me to throw you some extra? Just get me back next time you call me."

Casual heroin user here for the last 20 years.

Booting it up is the only way to go, ortherwise your just wasting it.

If God invented anything better than heroin, he kept it to himself.

He's been this way for the last 3 years now and there's been little improvement that I know of.
I think there's no way of knowing exactly what parts of the brain have been altered or have any hope of repairing themselves.

No they do not dipshit. Goes on for hours? Chuckles. Ever seen someone o.d.? I have and they were dead in minutes.

Take a square piece of foil, dull side up, burn the bottom first, place gear near the top of the foil, I like putting it in the corner. Burn a little so it sticks, then smoke it at a slight angle so that it runs down the foil. Don't hold the flame directly under the foil or it will burn. Also, follow the dope as it runs, don't stay directly above it. You're trying to suck up the trail of smoke it leaves behind. That's why it's called "chasing." If done correctly it will leave streaks on the foil that look like magic marker.

Do you feel like it has improved the quality of your life in anyway?

Injecting it is the only way to go. Not that difficult.