Thoughts on Sup Forums

Sup Forumsfag here, I just stopped by to see how you guys view my board. Give your honest opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's used almost exclusively by retards

You're sub humans

As of late Sup Forums has really gone down hill, the mods have been allowing the board to be flooded with spam posts

Its not your board you dumb shit retard and
Sup Forums died years ago so you're probably newfag

Basically a Reddit colony

SAD!
Idk man, it's the only board I really go to
Kek

I'm tired of this bait already

Give him proper haircut, clothes and facial expression and it will turn him into a proper guy.

Sup Forums has long since been DEAD
Remember Sup Forums for having always been right but do not think the containment board now is Sup Forums

>long since dead
How long would you say it's been?

You are a board of Zhirinovskies and Trumps licking each other's asses.

Why's our flag NSFW?

Sjw of rightwing

Cancer that kills this site.

get the fuck out

used to be cool, litterally the right wing version of tumblr now

so pretty uncool

>Trump boot licking
I do not think it's so much boot licking, people are on edge because of the shills, they're everywhere and the mods have been doing nothing to stop it.
I'd gladly hear some criticism of Trump but when it's
>Drump BTFO
>defend this Drumpftards
>Drumpflets will defend this
I get pissed off, those aren't even real arguments just shitposts at BEST, and these shills waste while threads in this shit
>Right wing sjw
In what way do we act like SJWs? I just want a better understanding of what you mean

Everyone here is a Race Mixing Marxist.

Sup Forums is cucked

>he identifies as alt-right

American hugbox

I really hope you're like 15, otherwise your desperate need for approval just comes off as pathetic

Also, you have to go back

Gamers gate was the end for me whenever that was

Oh shit famalam! That's spooky!
>implying I give myself a label, a gay label at that
Try again son
>American hugbox
We get shit on fairly hard over there

Race Mixing leads to Communism.

You are a cuck.

I'm just looking for civil discourse you cunt
>go back
I can't, I got banned for trying to sage all the spam
Bout a year ago

Absolute cancer, there's a reason I migrated to /k/ and Sup Forums

>race mixing leads to communism
Yea no shit, I'm not arguing with you, I'm genuinely spooked

Filled with underaged, Redditors and newfags.

Agreed, Sup Forums has gotten really shit lately.

I go there for habbenings.

Too much conspiracy in general for me but generally good values as far as citizens of a nation go

The Faggotry mods need to be lynched over there

The alt-right "militants" and thus Sup Forumsacks are the new bronies.

How so?

Retarded board filled with retards

Bunch of shitskins, underage scum the stupidity there literally kill Sup Forums, just like Sup Forums

This guy is an MMA fighter that's why his face is so fucked up btw

Sup Forums is shit now
>random SJW Twitter screencap threads
>same spam/bait that always gets 100+ replies
>no actual politics discussed
>any opposing argument is followed with Sup Forumstards screaming muh niggers, kikes, shills, and cucks
>shitty meme nonsense
>r/the Donald fags
>people sperging over "whiteness" and muh pure "Aryan" garbage

This
Is there any hope? Or should it just be scratched so a new board can form from the ashes?

Ok wall boy

>my board
Hiro is this you? please respond

Sounds better than Sup Forums to be totally honest

No I'm just a sad fag

This right here is the reason why everyone hates Sup Forums

>Bunch of shitskins
That's literally half your country.

Sup Forums is equally bad if not worse than Sup Forums and you can't prove me wrong.

Go on, try to.

Shitting up every boards with your nonsense, feeling the need to gather in real life to bitch about how spics and sjw ruined your lives, and so on.

In fact you're absolutely no better than SJWs.

K pol

Kek that's funny
>no better than SJWs
No there is a difference believe it or not

>using the whataboutism argument
We're not talking about Sup Forums, we're talking about how shitty Sup Forums is. Saying "b-b-but Sup Forums is such a lazy excuse. Besides if you hate Sup Forums so much then leave.

Fucking leafs, bunch of retarded faggots

Sup Forums is retarded. To the extent of a Donkey with arthiritis holding up 5 punds of weight. You guys are mental. Also, you guys get so triggered. Whenever I post even sane opinions on there, you guys get so triggered. You are fun to laugh at
>P.S. the Holocaust happened.

>whataboutism
Fun fact, this was a term made up by the USSR to deflect criticism of their system

>Whataboutism isn't a valid argument

But it is. If you complain about something on Sup Forums you must equally dislike that on Sup Forums.

>holocaust happened
Never mind the pic, just found it relevant to the topic
I think it happened, but the death tolls are over exaggerated and the gas chambers were a lie

t. chinada

>Trump elected
>Brexit happening
>EU "collapsing"

Yet they're still shilling the same shit, getting mad on the internet over the same issues they were 2 years ago. Trump isn't gonna make the scary black men and the muslims all go away. They'll still find something to complain about even if the entire world became some sort of Fascist utopia

this tbqh, the myth of 6 gorillions existed before ww1

Bronies could have never hoped to have been as cancerous.

I believe it happened, yes, but there were gas chambers and the death tolls may be a bit inaccurate, but we don't know, considering all the unaccounted, innocents. It could be less, it could be more. I believe in the 6 million figure, however. It is a possibility.
>Source: I met a holocaust survivor.

>still find a way to complain if world was facist
Agreed
>trump, etc
It's because of shills and new fags
There are shills spamming the board with garbage to derail it and new fags taking the bait like the Reddit fags they are

>Existed before WW1
WTF ARE YOU ON! READ A HISTORY BOOK!

Black pussy is the superior pussy

>>random SJW Twitter screencap threads
>>same spam/bait that always gets 100+ replies

Same on Sup Forums. There's literally a bi-hourly thread about being a virgin, autistic or depressed. Or committing suicide, or something like that.
>>no actual politics discussed

No actual international discussion here either. Unless you count '>you're cunt' threads
>>any opposing argument is followed with Sup Forumstards screaming muh niggers, kikes, shills, and cucks

Here it's REPLACED by a "A FUCKING LEAF", chink, POO, t. Rajeesh, t. Redneck, or >>>/reddit/
>>shitty meme nonsense

SHAAAAARRTTTT
EASTER
WHY DO X DO Y
TRUMP BTFO
>>people sperging over "whiteness" and muh pure "Aryan" garbage

Sup Forums obsesses WAY more

Oh and 30-40 generals at any given time in the catalog

Yea, no one ever mentions the holodomor or Soviet gulags either
Idk, the floor plans to the gas chambers make no sense, an elongated room that fits 1000 or so people, who then have to be carried up to another floor 2 at a time via elevator to be cremated, when modern ovens take 3-4 hours to cremate a body

You are bunch of shitposters.

Hrs right, what are YOU on?

I have a question, are you an fascist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
It's literally a meme :D:D:

>Holocaust
>WW1
B..ut... Why?

I definitely identify more with the authoritarian Right, and as leapt as it sounds I think Facism or Monarchism are the better forms of govt.
I am realistic though

A meme. Well, it is genocide, and it's sad that it happened, and people died because of some syphilis-ridden madman, but... Can we please shitpost this youtuber and explain him basic history?

Watch this>leapt
Larpy

I'm talking about your "6 million" you dip.

I identify as a technocrat, and I'm pretty right leaning. I don't get why facists hate gays, and atheists, and people who are different. Can't they all play a role in the state. Why does it matter that you like people of the same sex? Why does it matter that you have a different color of skin? Why does it matter that you don't believe in anything? You can serve the state well. You can work for the greater good.

>shitpost this YouTuber and explain to him history
What the hell? Have you ever considered that he may be right?
I'm just saying, don't completely dismiss him because you disagree with him

Teenagery is when you think Sup Forums is sometimes right.

Adulthood is when you realize ironmarch was always right.

Sorry. I took a look at the video, I considered his points, but my money is on that this is a fake.

What is /ints/ opinion on technocracy?

>homosexuals
Sexual promiscuity in Society is detrimental, homosexuality, at least publicly displayed, falls into that category
>race
Generally speaking, racial homogeneity in a state leads to a more stable, safer, trusting community. It also provides for increased cultural bondage and progression.
Think of it like this, I can get on with my neighbor so long as he keeps to his own house
>atheism
Really just the cunty fedora fags are the problem desu

I never understood why Sup Forums thought trump was an enemy against "the Jews". He's the definition of crony billionaire and an Israeli and Saudi Arabia puppet. Just look at his fucking cabinet and his family, half of them are kikes

>but my money is on that this is a fake.
How convenient.

>he fell for the technocrat meme
How can gays and atheists serve the state if they don't believe in serving the state, they believe in gay faggot shit that they are entitled to other peoples work, naturally they should be exterminated.

No one ever saw him as an enemy of the Jews, there were a few Ironic memes here and there. We saw him as more of a step in the right direction, if that makes sense
The Reddit kikes on the other hand... they worship him like a God

OF COURSE!
This guy gets it

Okay. I have no problems in what you do in your bedrooms, what you are, what you believe. If you are willing to die for the state, work for the greater good, and be loyal, then that is fine. Also wouldn't a belief in god conflict with loyalty to the state?

It's simple, Sup Forums are like those desperate beta virgins, that are thirst for some pussy, so when they finally think they have a chance to get some pussy they try to take it even if it's low quality gold digger roastie. Then when they get cucked they get angry and blame everyone but their stupid decision making.

So essentially r/the Donald is the Diet Coke version of Sup Forums

Self important reddit circlejerk mess that thinks any ironic post is a plot by the jews to sway public opinion on Donald Trump.
They're also obsessed with digits and spam fpp at any given opportunity.

I recently started an official laugh at the orange retard thread there and it almost went into bump limit. Feels good man. Since trump came to power, Sup Forums has been in complete chaos being raided by redditors and all kinds of trolls causing a huge butthurt among the old fags. Feels good man.

I am one, and I don't believe I'm entitled to anything. Also, guess what. If you had a belief in anything other than the state, would you not have conflicting loyalties? Also, why should I care that people are gay? Why should I care what people do in their bedrooms.

newfags, the lot of you. mods literally have to sticky threads explaining basic board function to you redditors once in a while. Every genuine Sup Forumstard left to 8/pol/ when moot nuked you miserable lot into becoming Sup Forums 2.0. All you do now is posting dailymail links, twitter screencaps and PewdiePie links that triggered you. Even Stormfront stopped shilling because you infantile redditors couldnt comprehend the JIDF meme.

oh god it's you again

>8/pol/
what's that?

>a belief in God conflict with the state
With an ungodly secular state yes. Religion is a key part of culture and therefore the nation.
As the great Patrick H. Pearse once said, "the Nation is the work of God, while Empires are the work of man, if not be the devil"
Ok Rabbi
No, a bunch of redditors came over during the election because they were "altright just like you guys (Sup Forums)!" Seriously fuck those fags, they're so annoying

>feels good man
Fuck you, you killed muh board, REEEEEEEEE
True

You know I'm not wrong

This board is cancer

Y'all ain't bad honestly, Sup Forums has been sold out by our faggot mods

ah found it
8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html
hahahahahaha
literally 5-10 posts in every thread
"true poltards" must be dead then

Every pol thread you come here and insist we're somehow worse because we have shitposts like pol

Most religion, at least the successful ones, say that your are loyal to god(the state) first. So there isn't any conflicting loyalties, you serve God and God requires you to build a state which you will also be loyal to. Atheists/Gays don't believe in any of this. They would be log cogs in the machine. And if you try to make them contribute to the state, they are gonna start saying how you're oppressing them.

I don't really care what other people believe, but when they start demanding free shekels, and irrelevant laws to be instituted then that is when they are acting against what is best for the state.

For example in more civilized times, the same way Holy Warriors would fight for free, holy people would do work for free, they would slave themselves away because they knew that by being so selfless they were setting the foundations for future generations. Future generations would do the same and the state as a whole would become a huge empire/superpower. It's similar to how a bee colony works, each bee knows it's place and does exactly what their job requires them to. When the bees are under attack the bees will sting the attacker, despite the fact if they sting someone they are basically committing suicide. But that doesn't matter because what matters is the hive not their lives.

This is basically how religion and states built on religion also work. How can atheists/gays live in such a society when they don't believe in such a perfect system that is also found in nature? They'd be nothing more than an economic burden.