So Bill O'Reilly was kicked out of Fox News for sexual harassment claims. Discussion?

So Bill O'Reilly was kicked out of Fox News for sexual harassment claims. Discussion?

lol

This dude's been creeping on girls for decades. Fox staff are a bunch of ugly angry old men who can't get sex by normal means, not even news.

The guy sucked anyway. But i don't care either way, it's the conservative right wingers that will give a shit

the right wing dont like him in fact they are celebrating him getting fired

Good to see he's gone.
Now, let's started on Trump.

discuss what? you stated facts.....

It will give him at least one book topic for someone to ghost write. Besides he is a billion years old, gonna die any second anyway.

I was hoping to have a bit more right wingers whining than a left wing circle jerk.

I guess he was asking for it, I mean fox had been paying off the women in the past trying to step up against him, so when those harassment claims against the other people in fox came out, more went against Bill.

Atleast the world knows he's not racist now.

It would be a jerk fest either way you brain dead mook. Go beat off elsewhere.

Any time anyone right wing is threatened this bot shows up. What a pathetic little cuck.

Is this the new Spiderman?

It's a guy who gets mad if anyone says anything bad about conservatives on Sup Forums. He's been doing it for weeks.

But of course

alt right is the new SJW

Oh, look, that trumpkin retard likes O'Reilly, too!