Alright /boys, kinda thinking about selling my gf's holes for cash. Thoughts? Will dump for feedback, also pic related

Alright /boys, kinda thinking about selling my gf's holes for cash. Thoughts? Will dump for feedback, also pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really, not a single person would pay money to fuck this gem?

Haha lap up that silence bellend

Would not pay more than what some drinks cost to fuck that.

Really? I find that very difficult to believe.

How does this work exactly? Are you planning on becoming a pimp? Do I drive to your house, rip her asshole apart and leave money in a jar? Do you come to me?
There are some logistics to work out here man.
Btw, 8/10 titties. Post more nudes.

You pay upfront, get some time with her. That's about it :)

Only a pussy would sell his girl. I real man would sell himself.

Sure, where does she live? I'll give you $100 for half hour of anal. (Depending on her butthole, let me see it)

Why not? Be serious for a minute,She's fairly average bar meat. Have a minimum of social skills,some money for drinks and a place to pound your barebacked dick into her and you're set. she's fuckable but not exactly someone you'd be bragging to friends about.

I'll send you $4 for her to add me on Snapchat and send me a new nude every day.

100$ for this booty? I think not. I don't praise her to be some goddess. But surely worth more that 100$

Is this the first girl you've ever had sex with that not a landwhale?

Exactly

That's quite a request. She can get pretty dirty..

how much for face fuck + facial?

She's not very good at the face fuck. Lol. 100$ for sloppy bj and facial? Haha

I fucked this hooker last weekend for $150/hour. But she lives in my city. I am assuming I would need a plane ticket to get to you. $100 make the deal. I'll set up an email right now.

Never had a land whale kek

Holy fuck more feet

Back page: 59585858
Call her for prices if you don't believe me. Ask how much to go have "sloppy Joe's for dinner"

100$ for what exactly, good sir?

how much were you thinking of charging?

she'a goddess. dump all you have please.

Fuck please give me her snapchat & I'll show her my big cock and say she has sexy feet or I'll ask if I can see them.

Whatever I decide when I get there. I assume she is open to this and I don't have to force her? I'm not paying for a struggle. There are whole websites of girls that will do anything for my money. (Obviously as I just showed you)

Why doesn't your girl just sell herself on back page? Then everyone is local and someone will find you a hotel within a few hours.

She's fairly open. Not like the girls you find on sites like that though. This one hawt.

All the chicks on there have nice bodies. I admit, some towns I go to the faces aren't the best but I haven't even see your girls face yet.

About 250 a session, most likely.

She's a beaut.

Is she around? Have her timestamp herself in this post. Let me talk directly to her. I have a wedding coming up I need a date to. Airfaire, hotel included with the expectation she understands she'll be fucked in Southern Florida whenever I want during this 3 day trip.
She want a free vacation?

How much for me to bareback her ass and and you to eat my creampie?

>Can't even make cash by himself
>Have to sell his gf and watch her catching all kind of aids

I only have the clap. And its not flaring right now.

3 day trip too much. Safety issues ;(

I'm no cuck, interestingly enough.

Lets see full frontal with full face.

Huh. Thought for sure you'd be into it. Well, how much to bareback her ass and have her clean me off when I'm done?

350 for such an act. Reasonable?

Location?

can I get her name for a folder please?

Around the bay area

He's not really interested. I asked a while ago and he hasn't replied to it.

What if there's more than one of us?

Timestamp?

No, see, he narrowed it down. Now you just have to decide how long a drive is worth to do it. Maybe if she's on the same block...

How fucking ghetto poorfag are you
Not that this is you girlfriend tho

How much to fuck you in the ass, OP?

I'd assume per person would be the most fair?

She's not with my atm, but I can supply yes lol

I haven't got the feedback. Would you boys pay 250$ to slam her out?

Oops

without a doubt.

That's steep, $250 is a lot for possibly a girl with no skills

What if no anal etc? Just a flat 250$ fuck her till you cum?

even if she was just in jeans with a cut out of her pussy I'd smash it. as long as I could cum on her tits or face.

sure, why not

Cum anywhere you please. She's just iffy when it comes to rough anal

i'm not a big fan of anal anyways. i'd fuck every crevice on her body.

except for the ass-crevice?

how much to pee on her/in her mouth?

post more of her ass please.

$250? You're fucking crazy.

You can 1/2 & 1/2 BJ & fuck a super hot Korean chick at a massage parlor for $60.

Why is this bitch so special her pussy is worth $250? Does she piss gold coins?

Now that I got "decent" feedback, back page you say? Any other solid options?

100$, done deal

nasty tongue

yeah but she's korean, you mong

ewwww

She is not your GF if you are looking to sell her "holes".

so fucking cheeky. love her ass and her body. i would pay a thousand for an hour to fuck her. post more please.

When I'm in SF for work I see a professional submissive. I pay her $450 for 2 hours. For that money I get to whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess and fuck all of her holes.

I use a rubber, because she's a whore.

She's slightly more attractive than OP's girl.

her breath prolly stank

>She is not your GF if you are looking to sell her "holes".
This. Fuck off with the larping OP, you don't have a gf

got a pic?

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity. This is how you stop them deleteip.com

I'm in the bay and got $250 on this

she's got me so hard. i'd fuck the shit out of her pussy doggy style. love how she shares it with you all the time.

Get a job you fucking nigger.

Id pay for some time with your whore. If i was a desperate faggot anyways. I dont need to pay for sex.

I do, but not for public consumption. She has a regular job in addition to the whoring.

Halitosis much???

You're saying if you had a location, you'd arrive alone, pay 250$, fuck her until you cum. And leave? No pics, nothing else.

Fuck off with that bullshit. $60 will get covered bj from 44yo

yeah i would like to ask how does it feel to sell your dignity and pride as a male by having your girlfriend just act as a source of income

i cant tell whats more pathetic you wanting this or her agreeing to it, if she does

wtf does she brush her tongue at all??
or is that all crusted cum

Would smashhardasfuck/10

How much to fuck OP?

Yes. Bareback, cum in pussy

I noticed that too lolol

dude about to be jacked

Op or me?