Sup Forums show me your dinner tonight

Sup Forums show me your dinner tonight

This is all I've got for 3 days

How poor can you be?

well?

89c beef udon, 3 eggs. Been eating it 2-3 times a day for like a week straight it tastes amazing.

Very poor

Anyone willing to PayPal me 2.00 $ so I can get another sandwich? I've got about a 1.40

That sounds pretty good man

Go panhandle faggot.

I need money more than OP. surprise me with some paypal shit

[email protected]

I can't in my state if you
Get caught it's a 50$ fine for panhandling

It's not a lot man I just want to be able to get a sandwich and take half to work with me each day

Op here if you're drinking that shit maybe you do need it more

But let's be real this is Sup Forums were all poor

which state bitch?

Stop eating fast food sandwiches and soda. Eat fresh. It's a lot cheaper. Btw don't drink soda it sucks money like ciggarettes and makes you fat too.

My email is [email protected]

I'm askin 2.00$ just so I can have lunch on the way to work

I work at Walmart their pay sucks dick

>is broke
>buys prepackaged food

That's why, nigger.

NC
Panhandling in Raleigh is 500$ but only if you get caught. I live in the outskirts so their a little more lenient about it

Fresh ginger-garlic chicken stir-fry.

suck two cocks at $1.00 per cock

pls I need mony help
[email protected]

I get a discount at sheetz because my friend works there so I get sandwiches and cut them into halves or fourths

Soda was free at my school

I don't have any cocks near me right now and can't suck my own damn I wish I was that flexible

>vanilla coke
>white meat turkey
>white bread
>mayonnaise
>swiss cheese (also white)

Nigger how white can you be?!

Don't they sell groceries at your Wal-Mart? It's not hard to open things on the shelves and make a sandwich.

This.

FEAST on all the shelves while working.

Advertise on craigslist. You'll make your $2 within the hour.

Nigger I don't wanna get fired

They do but it's still expensive either way, I grow some vegetables at home but they won't be ready for another little while

The problem with buying fresh stuff for me is I don't have a fridge that works

I use all different kinds of spices. Right now I mix szechuan sauce directly into the eggs then scramble them in the pan with some sesime seed oil. You don't have to spend a shit ton of money to make delicious food.

Sorry I guess the sarcasm didn't come through on that. It sounds disgusting man. No offense

Usually sarcasm doesn't reach through text. I don't really care if it sounds bad to you it's mad delicious and cheap af.