Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 172. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/k3mgn8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why post a pic of that dead chick?

Funny cause I have 180 IQ, Which is way better than yours. Not only that but I own my own business and invest in stocks. My bank account is 100x better than yours.

post mensa card or gtfo autist

you do butt stuff?

Sounds more like a retard to me

all know who is she faggot wtfo idiot

Which came first genius, the chicken or the egg?

Funny because if you were really that accomplished you wouldn't waste your time in this shithole.

my iq is 176 and i make a 5 figure salary at the age of 21. GTFO poor fag

Kill yourself faggot?

You being so smart & all kind of makes me just wish you would get gang raped to death by a pack stupid feral niggers.
I cant help it....... thats just automatically comes to mind when i read your post.
So congratulations i guess.

tits or gtfo. We got rules here.

>music
>not art
You're just a redundant retard

You're like any other high school kid. You have a swelled sense of selfworth. dont worry, the real world is coming up quick.

>Ask me anything.

yeah why do you feel the need to make shit up just for a AMA tread?

As fascinating of a person as you are, OP, rules are rules.

Hows it feel to be an insufferable autist?

Your music is shit and mainstream and you have autism.
>studies
fuck off, you must be actually legitimately stupid
(175 here)

How can she be dead? I talk to Ciara almost every day

>people still fall for obvious Eliza bait

Not impressed.

what do you think of mark e smith

hey isnt that a trap?

discord.gg/k3mgn8b

>Autist Larper Sucks His Own Dick, the thread

I also have synaestisia but that does not mean that I am extremely intelligent I am only a little bit about the average.

I can think in feelings, emotions and smell and when i do i can feel and smell the same things that I either experienced at the moment that I try to remember about or that that I try to make up in my thougths.

ok

things people don't realize when they boast their IQ.

it's high when you're young, because it gauges your ability to take new information and apply it.

it doesn't really mean all that much if you don't have the motivation to do anything with it.

people that boast about things tend to be lying.

doesnt matter youre still autistic for coming on Sup Forums

Mine is 210. Stay made low IQfag

Mine is 211, get BTFO fag

I'm more fit and pack more than you so I will accept defeat on the IQ thing

I am Stephen hawking.

Have you used those walking boots I bought you yet?

timestamp with sexy wheels or gtfo

LARP more faggot

go do your AMA where it belongs if you were a genius you should have better things to do with your life than posting here

>synaestisia
you spelled it wrong

Ironically, you seem not to understand this simple fact: IQ scores are relative. This means that any given test may be up to 30 "points" above or below another. Therefore, if you're in a dumbass area (where the average IQ is very low), having an IQ of 172 may actually be as low as 142 when compared to someone from a much smarter area.

Braaaaaap

secks?

Than so are you dumbass

>Ask me anything.
You do you keep posting the same stale copypasta?

If u had 172 iq u'd b in college. I was in gifted program with 144 iq and couldve gone when i was sixteen

Ok..question. If I pointed my webcam at my monitor showing whats being broadcasted from your webcam...but your webcam is pointed at your monitor also..broadcasting whats on your monitor..,, what would we see on our monitors?

I make a four figure salary so BTFO

//thread
More /////// for emphasis
We're all fucking retards here....some with higher delusions of grandeur than others......but we.....including you......are all retards once we sink to the level of this shithole

>18
>still in highschool

If you had the ability to see in the dark, what would you see inside of a sphere entirely made out of mirrors?

add retarded faggot to the list of things you are while you're at it

Omg......fucking kek

ITS NOT SUMMER YET NEWFAG, GET THIS COPYPASTA BULLSHIT OFF MY BOARD RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lucky you! What year will man make an AI that renders us obsolete?

Youre pretty pathetic faggot, trying to show off your iq like some kind of pissing contest. Kill yourself shitlord

179 reporting, just so you know

What's the square root of all the cock that's gone up your butthole?

>Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars
Thanks for the music I legit enjoy this. never knew about it.

Do you have any more music recommendations?

So when you say art comes naturally to you, does that mean you're really good at painting/drawing and stuff?

So... you're an arrogant fuck?
One thing that intelligence CAN teach is humility. Not a requirement, mind you. Just a guideline. Meaning, you can be super intelligent and can also choose not to be a dick.

You sound like a dick.

Kek, what kind of low IQ degenerate trash still listens to music. Stop wasting your time participating in low utility activities such as listening to music. Grab some audio books if you're too retarded to read.

>l-look user l-losers. Look how smart I am. I t-think that my my tastes reflect accurately of my intelligence despite generating the same amount of utility as lower tier music.

Just another waste of resources. Shape up.

I have a 420 IQ
I hit the pot like there's no tomorrow
I'm a motherfuckin' hustla

Most relatively "smart" people are arrogant when they're in high school because they're comparing themselves to lazy teenagers. Once this person goes to college/university and takes a difficult course they'll realize they're not so special and they actually have to start working hard to get what they want. But this is probably just a bullshit post with copy and paste crap.

I liked this too, unfortunately I can't say the same for the Frank Turner stuff which to me sounds like trite folky garbage but I can see how it can be appealing to your AVERAGE 18 yo highschool faggot.

lmao you don't even jazz

It DID spark a debate about intelligence not related to OP. Nice.

I'm at 138. Big fuggin deal. Intelligence comes in many forms, some not measurable. "Relatively" seems very apt when we are talking about people who know they are smart.

>IQ 172
>ending sentences in prepositions
ok, budy

Yo I'm rich and I have so many bitches, cars, houses, land, pools, 30 toaster ovens, 7 bathrooms, aquarium, a fucking elevator, and a mother fucking bowling alley in my crib

Any moar of this nerdy beauty?

Oh look it's this copypasta again...

I have an IQ of 140

Care to discuss.....anything?

I have toaster oven envy...need to get to Kohl's or some shit now!!!

You're black aren't you. Plus you don't have any of those things do you.

I've taken IQ tests and I've been labelled as 120 - 140. I don't really think it means anything since some of the tests needed you to know certain things about the world. They tested you on knowledge and not intelligence. When I succeed at something, it's more because I worked hard than being "smart".

Well my IQ is 182 so I'm like twenty times smartester than all yall

Me is IQ of 369. I am smartestest person to have ever existeded.

>my iq is 176 and i make a 5 figure salary at the age of 21. GTFO poor fag
I'm mildly retarded and I'm on food stamps. Potato.

Damnnn! I concede my 182. Your genius is too powerful. Couldn't even pick it up on my scoutah

I took an IQ test once and I got 140.

I got an almost perfect SAT score, finished uni and have a cushy computer programming job.

But I'm depressed as hell.

My wife is dumb. Like really fucking stupid. But she's happy as hell, and enjoys things like going for walks and reading books and hanging out with her friends.

All I have is vidya. And thats just to distract me from my depression.

SO who fucking cares how smart any of us are.

>> "genius-level" intelligence.
>> posts to Sup Forums

yeah somethings fishy about this

I love toaster ovens so much user
No and yes

I read "apt" as an abbreviation for something. Like aptitude? Apparent?

I did that shit like 4 times. The 5th time I discovered it was a word of its own.

What is my IQ anons?

It also means your mentally ill.

The human mind can't process any quicker over an IQ of 160. Anything above that are signs of mental illness.

aside form this being stale pasta and cheap bait you also have lousy punctuation and grammar...next time you copy / paste this make sure to fix those things...makes you look less of a mongoloid

The IQ tests that are commonly used are reverse intelligence tests. That is, the more importance you place around them, the stupider you are. Everyone knows that IQ tests are unable to describe most of the variability in intelligence, life success, decision making ability, etc

Excuse me gentlemen, my IQ is the exactly number of 185, giving me the hability to recite an entire Dante Alighieri's poem using nothing but my brain, which is 10% bigger than the average.
I run one of the most expensive enterprise here on my country, and as such I am internationally known. As a consequence of this, I know all kinds of people around the Works (I speak the exactly amount of 34 languages. 13 of them O learned with 7 years old.)
My hobbies include repainting masterpieces such as Venus and The Last Meal, writing jazz music (I play saxophone and piano at the same time) and writing best-sellers.

>30 toaster ovens

I'm toasting 24/7
on the bowl and i'm toasting
taking shower and I'm toasting
mowing the lawn and I'm toasting

fucking bitches and I'm toasting
Getting sucked? Still toasting
shitposting while I'm toasting
broadcasting my toasting

Jamming while I'm toasting
can't believe how much I'm toasting
getting loud about my toasting
sipping malt while I'm toasting

>30 toaster ovens

Which one is the best? I cant seem to find one that actually toasts evenly and it pisses me the fuck off. I don't want part of my bread to be barely dried out while another part looks like iit dindu nufin

Why are you so full of yourself though?

My IQ is Fuck You.

I have an IQ of 231 and I already have a master's degree in calculus, cosmology, and chemistry, and I'm in 10th grade. My intelligence is so high that I have realized that music is a pointless waste of time and resources. Your intellect is nothing in comparison of mine.

Did I take the bait right??

BULLSHIT! cosmology is bullshit

>understand music at a deeper level
You will not die, you will be consumed in ecstasy. So said a fellow synaesthesiast.

>Your music is shit
Jerry Garcia is god.

my IQ over 9000 How bowdah

The apocalypse can't come soon enough.

Hi I'm from Just stopping by to tell you your bands are pleb as fuck.

>implying music isnt art

Kill yourself

I've always wanted to know if intelligence has any correlation with political affiliation... What ideology do you believe in OP?

Of all the things you could be using your talent for right now, why dick around on Sup Forums?