/stg/-Star Trek General

Enterprise Edition.
T'Pol is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT0w-_Eh1dQ
trekcore.com/blog/2016/08/ira-behr-says-star-trek-deep-space-nine-documentary-underway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its a porthos episode

Porthos is so cute :3

can't we just talk about ds9 and tng instead?

Hi, OP. ( was posted by OP)
Porthos is not cute. It's a beagle, bred to hunt and destroy. Nothing about Porthos was innocent or harmless. Porthos was a machine made for detecting, fetching, and annihilating.

We are already talking about TNG. This is clearly a TNG thread.

Reply to this post, or your mother will die tonight

DELETE THIS

take ur stupid fuccn post and shove it out an airlock

PORTHOS
A
CUTE

ITT: we count the lights

>its a Trip becomes pregnant episode

And yet all it takes to defeat him in cheese.

they do this because it avoids the massive amounts of shitposting that happens when they do make those threads. Enough people like enterprise that it usually slides by a lot more easily.

>its a Vedek Bareil episode
pls kill me

IT'S BEEN A long TIME

I like it

@72981214
This is Immunity Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi.

Immunity Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi protects you, your family, your friends and everyone else you care about from harmful sexual organs posts.

Immunity Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi is always with you, for it's not linear, and even works retroactively to protect you from malicious sexual organs posters already in this very thread.

You are not required to thank Immunity Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi for his services, but doing so is always appreciated.

is their anything you'd like me to tell you about?

thanks

if someone had just cut the fucking lyrics, would've been the GOAT ST intro

BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR
I'M GONNA SET IT STRAIGHT, THIS WATERGATE
I CAN'T STAND ROCKIN WHEN I'M IN HERE

>he doesn't like the lyrics
Somebody doesn't have faith of the heart

So re-watching ds9 and I hate to be like this but I'm noticing inconsistencies all over especially with the dominion,

>Vorta have TK, never mentioned again
>Jem-Hadar always lethal, they use stun
>the vorta is rude af to odo and jem-hadar even attack him

no I fucking don't, remember seeing it for the first time?
don't know about you but I was just
>wtf is going on lyrics no stop pls wtf are you doing, please stop singing

>Star TREK
>Space STATION

One of DS9's fatal flaws was that the writers were just making it all up as they went along.

I generally like DS9 more than B5, but actually having shit planned out in advance is one of the ways where B5>DS9.

meh they 'treked' through the gamma quadrant

You lost this battle 20 years ago. It's time to move on with your life.

B5 is next never seen it have seen Crusade don't ask how that happened

only ever watched a little of the first season so yea really looking forward to B5, you fuckers better be right about it.

>its a Trip ends up becoming best boy episode

>He doesn't know the TOS theme had lyrics
>He doesn't sing those lyrics during the TOS theme
Top Pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=qT0w-_Eh1dQ

yea, I will say with ds9 once they establish some bit of lore, they do stick to it, in later eps

The TOS theme was created without lyrics. That greedy unscrupulous hack Roddenberry shoved lyrics in there so that he could steal half the royalty profits from the composer. Fuck off.

yes I do fgt grew up on TOS, and some whoohooo, is not lyrics

Stop disrespecting Gene's vision or i'll report u

Gene Roddenberry
>lyrics were a mistake

2 thru 4 are only reason to watch b5

Gene's vision was fat burlap sacks emblazoned with a dollar sign and filled to the brim with crisp green bills. Fuck off.

>T'Pol is best girl
i want to cum in her mouth

>"why are you going to ejaculate in my mouth?"
>"the sperm goes into the vagina to fertilize the egg"
>"ejaculating anywhere else would just be... illogical"

Tell her its for scientific exploration.

yea but I have to watch s1 all the way through at least once right? or is their a cpl important eps and I can skip the rest?

>Harry Kim literally erases the timeline to save Voyager
>Never promoted

You better Delete This right now. Gene wanted a future without money where people did what they loved because they loved to do it. He would never do anything for the money. He was a kind and loving man who cared about mankind and wanted us to become enlightened and move beyond the need for currency. This is your last warning to delete your slanderous posts

>yea but I have to watch s1 all the way through at least once right?
Yes.
>or is their a cpl important eps and I can skip the rest?
No.

It's just like Star Trek. If you skip anything then you won't understand all the dank memes.

lyrics were def a mistake

that's still mean dude, gene was a wonderful man, fuck you

damn it, ok one more time back to b5 s1, I will make it to s2 one day

Wonderful men don't cheat on their wives while on their honeymoon.

can you please stop posting these lies about Gene

yes they do, just look at Gene

it was the 60s dude

What lies? Gene was a notorious serial cheater. He even began his relationship with Majel while cheating on his first wife Eileen.

Also, he didn't care about his own baldness because in the future no one would care.

you see >inb4 that justifies it?

yes it does

As if you could resist Luaxana's pure sex magnetism.

he was going to be killed off end of s1, did well for himself really

He was also into cuckolding, the thinking man's fetish.
>Stories of sexual related pranks began to spread among the crew; one involving the new story editor, John D.F. Black. Roddenberry had asked him to interview a new actress, who promptly came onto Black, stripping down to her underwear before sliding onto his lap. At that point, Roddenberry burst in demanding to know what was going on – the woman was Barrett.[29]

hahahahahah

Absolute Madman

see It's like you're a myopic millenial or something

>Berman tells all the humans to act like wood
>Kim tells TV Guide what Berman said
>Berman decides to punish Kim
>Berman forces the writers to deny Kim any meaningful development, advancement or other form of growth
>Berman doesn't realize that he's not just punishing Kim
>he's punishing the audience too
I'm glad Berman is gone.

What about Jeri Ryan and President Obama, gleeman? Please tell that tale next

Berman and Braga were a mistake

I just want an apology from the user who said I was lying. Even if you think his behavior is justified, everything I've said was still true.

>I'm glad Berman is gone.
is he though? he's still lurking at the fringes of this new shit

Calm down, Voyager apologist. Some people are reading these tales for the first time. Not everybody lives in these threads 24/7 like you.

not that user, but here you go

Don't you ever talk bad about Mr.Roddenberry ever again

I have seen nothing to indicate this. What have you seen?

What's wrong with Voyager? Did you see a problem with Threshold or something??

wait a sec people in these threads unironically defend voyager? this bitch has a cheer squad?

TOO MANY WHITE MALES

REEEEEEEEEEE

Who was the biggest space pimp in each series?

TOS
>Kirk
TNG
>Riker
DS9
>Dax
VOY
>Paris
ENT
>Trip

But who was the biggest pimp of them all?

More like 7 of 9 has a cheer squad. Some people are so horny that they will defend anything.

ENT is my favorite holodeck adventure episode

Pegg was talking about how he consulted with 'the show runners' but didn't name who, which I thought meant he was talking to berman and didn't want to say it.

>Source: mild paranoia? berman induced ptsd?

u kinda have to inculde Kim in that

but Kirk obv, almost every ep, no one else has that sort of record

What? Pegg works on the movies, not on the new show. Did you read this in a dream?

Riker has the only line directly implying he's going to jerk off imminently because of his horny level.

Kim is no player. Kim stayed celibate, God bless his soul.

i read that Discovery will be set prior to the original series
the evidence of that is the fact that the ships registry number is NCC-1031, as can be seen in the ships reveal trailer, and the enterprise's registry number in TOS was NCC-1701
we will all know more this wednesday when the shoerunners hold a public conference

>tfw ppl pick the wrong waifu

Kirk is the obvious choice, but Dax is a slut who has had 7 lifetimes of being a slut under her belt

Don't forget Geordi (with exception of his holodeck wank fantasy where he actually got busted)

0/10

Wesley got hotter chicks more regularly than Riker and never had his gfs get klingoned and never had to raise an alien son

omg shut up wesley

yea he consulted in regard to the movie, which mean to me that Berman is still hanging around.

but yes more a nightmare then reality right now.

>yfw: Discovery opening credits, ex producer: Rick Berman

Jokes on u

How would you feel if they got Ronald D Moore back to work on ST:D

Script Notes for DS9 Season 7
>One, Ezri needs to be quirkier, nebbishier, and have access to all her previous hosts’ memories and abilities.
>Two, whenever Ezri’s not on screen, all the other characters should be asking “Where’s Ezri”?
>Three, every character wants to have sex with Ezri.

You have no source. Please stop posting.

Moore is already working on DS9 season 8.

Source: Ira Steven Behr's upcoming documentary, announced at STLV.

That would be awesome, but he's busy working as the showrunner on another top tier sci fi show with ira steven behr.

trekcore.com/blog/2016/08/ira-behr-says-star-trek-deep-space-nine-documentary-underway/

>Behr, who we last spoke to in 2013, elaborated on his on-stage comments that the documentary features a breakdown of what would be a hypothetical Episode 1 of DS9’s eighth season, with some of the show’s star writers participating in the roundtable discussion.

>"I got the people I called: Ron [Moore], Robert [Hewitt Wolfe], René [Echevarria], and Hans [Beimler]. I could have gotten more… but we only had one day to do it, so I kept it to the core group."

>"I told everyone to watch [“What You Leave Behind”] – or if they were to lazy to do that, to check the Trek page, because no one remembered anything, including me. That’s just an added, cool bit – but that’s not what the dock is about at all."

>Behr also commented that while he was able to get nearly all the cast – both primary and recurring actors – to participate in the project, he was not able to convince Avery Brooks to sign on, despite many attempts.

No, it's not linear.

>mfw just saw In the Pale Moonlight for the first time

This episode alone makes ds9 best trek

i recall in the first few episodes everyone was admiring her body. even garak commented on her ass.

>You have no source
yep happy to stop, hope I'm wrong

>four: can she have a robotic arm?

no berman fuck you

when you bust one inside a qt on the holodeck then somebody walks in and you end program out of shock does the semen fall to the floor?

"End Program Ruined Orgasm 9"

seems like a wesley crusher program