Have any of you fags bought a mattress off the internet? Are they as good as a regular as bed...

Have any of you fags bought a mattress off the internet? Are they as good as a regular as bed? Talking about those foam ones like leeza or whatever

Oh and trips for nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-Green-Mattress-Queen/dp/B00Q7EPV8O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought a cheapo mattress from Amazon, Queen-Size, for like 80$, for the guest bedroom. It is better than the 500$ mattress my wife bought for out bedroom.

I got the ghost mat form my office (to fuck my mistress/receptionist ) and it's ok

Agree. Price does =/= better.
I think an inflatable mattress could be better than anything but they are not popular because they could not justify the high prices of current mattresses.

Damn, if she isnt a FAS baby, she got very unlucky in the genetic lottery

as someone who has slept on several inflatable mattresses, no, they are usually utter shit.

Best is Cot

>assuming they would all be built to the standards of the ones you slept on

For the people who are shopping with Casper Mattresses or Tuft and Needle or any supplier that offers a memory foam mattress that comes in a box -- save yourself money and go to a goddamn mattress store and get the same fucking thing for 1/2 the cost.

Also, lay down on a bed for a decent amount of time (20 minutes) before you buy one. Don't buy one online unless you've seen it in store and know that's the one you want after trying it out.

You sleep on it every fucking night, so do yourself a favor and put thought into the purchase.

My family has owned a mattress and furniture business for 46 years, assholes.

just my experience nigga,the cheapest regular mattress ive slept on has been leagues better than even the top quality air mattresses.

Fair enough, just saying that steel springs and all that material could be replaced by some thin plastic and some air. I would bet this will be the future judging by how many people will be needing beds.

I want those nudes.

if i get trips, please don't post the nudes. her face is fucking disturbing

pocket spring mattress is gud. i've tried memory foam, it's not too pleasant

Trips plz

WINRAR

Winrar, now deliver

Winrar

I bought a Signature Sleep Contour 8 Inch Mattress on Amazon two years ago and it has been great.

Fuck this is probably the only time I've ever hoped OP is a fag.

> 20 mins to test it out

Casper and others offer 100 night trial, free shipping on the return too

Paid $350 for this in the King size and I fucking love it. Way better than the fucking $1000+ mattress it replaced.

amazon.com/Zinus-Memory-Green-Mattress-Queen/dp/B00Q7EPV8O

I got a Dreamfoam Arctic Dreams mattress on Amazon. Shipped with prime right to my door. It's made in the US and was cheaper than the imported shit at the local stores. It's much better than my last spring mattress.

I bought the purple mattress. Best sleep ever. Tempurpedic is trash compared to it.

That's two sets of trips. Don't be a fag OP. Deliver

>Take a day off your calendar
>Wake up nice and early
>Eat a good breakfast
>Get in your car or hop on your bike
>Light a sig
>You can finally see it
>The bed store place
>Walk in, greet the people working there
>Go around the store and lay in the bed
>Take a break, buy a coffee smoke a sig
>Return to laying in bed
>Find the perfect mattress
>Nap for an hour or so
>Go home
>Order said mattress off the internet
>save money
>Time well spent
>Happiness

I got this memory foam thing from groupon. Best bed I ever had.

Whats wrong with her?

Deliver Faggot

As someone who sells mattresses, I'd say no. Going into a store and laying on a bed is the only way to truly know what you're getting. Plus in most mattress stores, you can talk down the price by quite a bit, or get a floor model which is gonna be almost half off, but only people have laid on them to try them. It's really not that gross, especially if you get a mattress protector. You can get a really nice $2500 mattress for like less than $1000 if you play it smart. It will also last for like 20 years too rather than some shit online one that lasts maybe a couple. Your body and wallet will thank you over the decades

looks like her mom used to drink a lot of wine when she was pregnant

anyone have a internet mattress for more than 2 years? need a new one and want to know if it lasts

>paying $1000 for a mattress
>really smart