DaddyOFive may have everything private

DaddyOFive may have everything private
But they seemed to have forgot about MommyOFive where they pulled a gun out towards their child
youtube.com/watch?v=9IM1N1jT8Vo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the service op; saving this to repost evidence.

Send it to Keemstar

No problem mate

You guys are such fucking moral fags, the old Sup Forums would have sent dildos and tanks of helium for Cody or some shit like that. The videos are grade-A fucking hilarious

The old Sup Forums had a heart dumbshit noob.
Remember the time Sup Forums made an old man have one of the most epic birthday.

I called child services in Maryland yesterday afternoon after watching these videos. I hope they rot in hell.

The old Sup Forums had a moral compass you fucking pretender, posting any dog or cat getting hurt back then would get you destroyed

Confirmed for edgy newfag
Kys

Welp, found the newfag pretending to be an oldfag.

Summer is coming.

Except that's fucking wrong, kiddo, old Sup Forums fucked with people that deserved it, they never kicked people while they were down.

Nice find op. Exploiting children for money is never okay; and this is just ridiculous.

>the old Sup Forums
Hey there newfriend

OMG GUYS IT WAS JUST A PRANK :D

back to facebook you foul emoticon-using demon.

If you aren't bullshitting what did they say?

holy fuck, Sup Forums is dead. you fucking moralfags are way too limp-dicked to stay around here

> durr but da old b/ wass

best way to spot newfags is to see who is peddling the "old Sup Forums had morals" bullshit

Hope the whole family gets shot and it'll go on Youtube as "Robber Prank gone wild lmao"

10 keks says this guy came from a Gamer From Mars video

Just admit it, you've been coming here for a year, tops.

the video was fucking hilarious to be honest

i lost hard when they started blaming the second kid

please seek therepy

3edgy5me

>The old Sup Forums had a heart dumbshit noob.
>Remember the time Sup Forums made an old man have one of the most epic birthday.

>old Sup Forums

That was what, three years ago? Fucking newfag.

They thanked me for the information, asked for the saved videos to be sent to an email or theirs, and said theirs an ongoing investigation.

this

also the videos are fucking god tier cody deserves it he is the only one who isnt well adjusted

>calls a hideous wal-mart hog "babe"
>home alarm
>scared of poachers

I wasn't agreeing with you, you dumb cocksucker - I was just pointing out the other newfag was a newfag - just like you, you fucking newfag.

What did he even do wrong in this video?

Pulled a gun on his son.

>That harpy scream.
I bet the neighbors love living next to them

And the bitch wife just laughed at the whole thing more focused on making it a joke than having concerns that she almost had her son shot

Oh come on, what did these people do to their kids on video? I've watched a few of their videos and it's just bitching at the kids, or acting like children themselves. Links to the abuse videos please

Making your child cry while you scream at him as a "joke" for several minutes is fucking psycho behavior dumbass.

Shit my dad did that to me all the time for no reason at all and if I cried I got whipped in the face with his belt.

Since you have the mark of the devil this may be a tad too deep for you to grasp. So let me make this blunt.

The fucker had a gun pointed to his son's face and the mom treated this as if nothing was wrong.

Go watch the last couple Philip DeFranco videos. He breaks it all down and shows all of the physical abuse.

>Philip DeFranco
Okay, thank you.

Look at that evil smile.

These guys are not moral fags, they're going after the innocent ones getting steam rollered by a massive coordinated attack orchestrated by Phil. These prank videos are for entertainment. Phil defranko needs to be shot.

And just look where you are! All the better for it!

Who is Philip DeFranco?

Look it up spastic

You've just been Philled in Blud

Immnly kind of loosely following this stuff, but to me it seems that the dad is just a low-IQ guy being directed by a huge cunt of a wife. Neither of them know what comedy really is, but they are getting views, so they keep escalating things.

He's the asshole who said this guy is abusing his kids. These videos are for entertainment and are fake, any moron can see that but Phil Defranco is worse than an idiot. He's ruined this family's lives

Did you see cops in this video?
cop cars?
police of any kind?

I didn't.. because it's fake

>thinks he can dictate what Sup Forums is

Best way to spot a newfag is to see who is trying to call out newfags.

oldfags have moved on or generally don't post anymore.

lol nice try mike

good fucking god man

lol nice try Phil
fucking asshole need to die

I'm sure the kids are following along some general scripting that the parents create, but fake or not, kids physically harming each other isn't cool. If you are the type of inbred zero who likes this shit, then there is no talking to you anyway.

yeah thats abuse my man
just because it happened to you doesnt mean its okay

This.

fake.. let me punch u in the throat and see how fake can that be

>when edgefags want a place to be edgy

Fucking this.

You lazy cunts are so predictable. We actually have the perfect candidate for a good old fashioned raid but you can't stop kicking each other's dicks to organize.

try it bitch and you'll be dead before you can. I'll fucking kill you

Well
youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg
According to this video looks like the whale that claims to be Cody's mother is a parental kidnapper

stupid ass fucker, where you live? don't chicken out, I'll slice you up if you're local

Kek 12yr old confirmed

you're too bitch to tell me where you live to find out

Why doesn't he just make a vid where the four boys gangrape the sister while he yells "IT'S JUST A PRANK!"
These videos are lowbrow and assholish as fuck, It's straight up child abuse for profit

One of the videos literally has "cops get called" in the description. The one where dad has a gun.

Amazing. You sound like you were raised in the DaddyOFive household.

So what's considered old Sup Forums now? 2013? 2012? Nothing has changed, stop acting like there was a 'old Sup Forums'

still being a chicken shit pussy, alright then shut the fuck up if you aint man enough to own up to shit. I'd stomp you out of existence so fast, I'm tired of this shitty world and ready to kill.

That boy (Cody) it's not acting man.

That family is shit, look at the video of the slap, or the gun one. The kid is suffering m8.

>local
2017 and you can't drive out of state to slice an user up. Pleb

Yeah, but they are relatable as fuck to average Americans because they perfectly represent every fucking family in the flyover states. People love assholes because people ARE assholes.

Exactly, it's always been the same random dumb shit as always, there was never any point where it was 'better'

I'm not even the user you were talking to, but I like your moxie.

Fuck off, Mr. Fappening. I could tell you Ive been here sine 08' or i could talk about some classic Sup Forums "memes". but that would be nothing more than pedantic bullshit. You clearly haven't even been on here longer then the fucking "TOP 10 Sup Forums PRANKS" video you are watching right now. Don't try to dictate this website, you clearly don't know what the hell you are talking about.

P.S you're gay.

He pulled a gun on a burglar, he himself didn't do shit wrong in this video. The wife is definitely at fault here.

Yo waddup daddyofive how's your shitty ass life faggot

Obviously faked except that he knowingly pointed a gun at his family, but still kind of funny.

I'd titty- and facefuck the shit out of the mom.

If Cody isn't taken away from them by the time he's a teenager, I promise you he's is going to murder-suicide the situation.

Toplel

Kids like physically harming each other. They do it every day and then they go to their rooms and jack off. Did you grow up in a fucking bubble?

This shitpost isn't even worth arguing why youre wrong about Phil

LEAVE DADDYOFIVE ALONE

by your argument alone you sound like a 12 year old pleb swinging your tiny fist eveywhere when someone threatens you. sad pathetic fuck

The father is a saint. Cody deserves to have his ass beat, honestly, but DaddyoFive is nice about it and riles little Cody up and prefers to laugh and have a good time.

#LeaveDaddyoFiveAlone

The parents say they were investigated by child services once and that nothing wrong was found.

truth is, Mike was accused of sexual touching of a minor.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is as cancerous and emotionless as you, dipshit. Some people actually have family and friends unlike your lonely degenerate self. Have some fucking compassion.

Just because you were spanked as a child doesn't mean you can project your opinion.

You in Australia?

I'd beat your ass, too, DeFranco!

That edge was so blunt it was impossible to kill myself from the cringe.

kek

he's busy in school now. teacher caught him browsing Sup Forums during nappy time

Hope he replies because I'll go meet him

Was waiting to see this again.

What normal person screams at a kid for 10 minutes tops everyday all for a joke that loses it's funny 1 minute after the screaming? Also, he did occasionally hit his kids in some videos and there's the famous incident of the dad shoving his kid into a bookcase and laughing about it after he bleeds on his pillow. The fact that the father even said "no, I have to vlog my life" or something along those lines when the kid said to turn off the camera is ultimate cringe.

People were concerned of these videos way before Phil. Phil just happened to catch drift of it. Thousands of other smaller channels brought light to these videos before him. It's just apparent that Phil has more influence. The guy isn't making money off of these videos anyway, so that wouldn't make sense to accuse him off. It doesn't take a fame hogger to realise shoving your kid in a bookcase for views is wrong.

I'm talking to a news channel. What's the address and real name of DaddyoFive?

God i hate that fuckers face.

The media is eating this up, after the Channel 4 call, it'll get better.
Keep this shit going.

Michael Martin
dont know address