Have you guys heard of the daddyoffive child abuse thing going on right now? It's fucking disgusting. So, basically...

have you guys heard of the daddyoffive child abuse thing going on right now? It's fucking disgusting. So, basically, this dude and his wife emotionally abuse their five children, then say its a prank. I don't mean annoy their children, but do things like scream swears at their seven year old child Cody, as he's bawling on screen. here's the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=avDj4XwTXJw
Here's where things get extremely criminal. Two of the children, the aforementioned cody, and his sister emma, are not the wife's kids; she's her step mom. Their biological mother recently came out and explained that she had raised the two of them, and while cody was staying at his father's house for a few months when he was seven, he forged legal documents saying he had custody, and the courts believed him. They later got ahold of emma as well. I cant find the interview with her, so if someone could find it and post it, that would be great.
The dad deleted all of the videos on his channel, except for one, where he and is wife whine about their "happy family" being torn apart.
Pic related is cody after being harassed by his dad (who possibly got his brother to assault him) in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=lCu28Fx7yNY&t=595s
There's a bit more context, and I'll post more reuploads of their pranks if i can find them.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu28Fx7yNY
youtube.com/watch?v=8RErUG751Xs
youtu.be/fvoLmsXKkYM?t=362
youtu.be/X-bgbQ8L3mE
youtube.com/watch?v=KabvkcbTEiQ&feature=youtu.be&a
youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo
youtube.com/watch?v=GDj-atUctQ8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ/discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc
youtube.com/watch?v=6tEADEjSLvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I seen the H3H3 video as well.

This is child abuse plain and simple.

Just by turning a camera and and saying "its a prank bruh" doesn't magically make that go away.

I don't really care about children but i do that faggot dad should get a reality check

They're complete assholes.

They put their kids on camera saying "It's not abuse, I'm totally fine" etc. etc. As if someone who is being abused isn't going to be submissive towards the abuser and do whatever they say.

In their apology video they blame the pranks on the kids saying something to the effect of "We act out the kids ideas". Like they have zero responsibility or control over themselves and they are complete incapable of drawing a line.

This and the Joy Lane shit has got me in a shitty mood for people

So what gtfo that's nothing

What joy lane shit? I missed it

Shut the fuck up your pussy, the video is hilarious. Get the fuck off your moral tower and just laugh at the video, so fucking what? Did they slam him against the wall like a wet sock?

Fucking newfags

That's a good actor

lets dox this nigga

Bloody hell someone finally agrees with me. Just a bunch of pussies jumping on another bandwagon for no reason.

I get that Sup Forums is edgy. But most draw a line when its kids.

"can you get out of the way of the camera please THANK YOUUU"
"oh :( sorry"

Watch those edges

3d6y

11117 Innsbrook Way, Ijamsville, MD 21754

thread=completely niggers

gtfo with your "cause" moralfag cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu28Fx7yNY

do you possibly have their number?

FYI this is a smear campaign rolling across all major social media outlets. CPS has been called countless times and not one charge has been laid. It is an act. Get over it.

It's classic abuse by two adults who're clearly narcissistic sociopaths. There's videos where they have the older son attack Cody while they all laugh. Be an edgy little cunt all you want and be happy you found another dumb asshole like yourself to fag out with but not all of us are idiots and can recognize abuse when we see it.

guys check out this fun practical joke
youtube.com/watch?v=8RErUG751Xs

Haha yet none of you can do a single thing about it. I hope the kid dies at this point.

Damn, i wish i was this edgy

Yeah rekt threads are a good start.

Dad is an unfunny asshole.

Kids are shit human beings. Fuck em

I love how shit like this blows up bet when worse shit happens no one says anything, families like itz dolly's get off scot free yet
you whining about shit like this your a joke op

kek i remember that video

I could never imagine hurting my sons like that.

me either, my balls are too sensitive for that kind of abuse

Trying way too hard there newfriend.

How old are you, user?

Look up the Cleveland shooter. Guys girlfriend joy broke up with him making him loose it and go out and kill a man.

WOW youtu.be/fvoLmsXKkYM?t=362
I convinced my son he was never going to see the rest of his family again prank youtu.be/X-bgbQ8L3mE
INTERVIEW WITH CODY AND EMMA'S BIOLOGICAL MOM youtube.com/watch?v=KabvkcbTEiQ&feature=youtu.be&a
daddyofive evidence reel one youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo
alex slapped emma youtube.com/watch?v=GDj-atUctQ8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCHckarmEbuCogN98ezY2oSQ/discussion
invisible ink
youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc
tablet destruction youtube.com/watch?v=lCu28Fx7yNY
Ruined childhood youtube.com/watch?v=6tEADEjSLvQ