Why do they still manufacture manuel cars? its 2017

why do they still manufacture manuel cars? its 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gISwkPJRo1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because not everybody is incapable of driving like a man.

Because they're fun to drive.

>why do they still manufacture manuel cars?
>manuel

manual*

because Jose cars never caught on.

Because they have their advantages (like lower mpg), plus they are fun as hell to drive.

Because only women drive automatics

More control = more fun.
We're not all incapable fuckwits.

This.
Automatics are legitimately for women and faggots. And Americans, or so I'm told.

cost.
simplicity.
reliability.
trucking applications.
complexity.
enthusiast applications.

More fun
Less likely to get stolen
Less likely to be distracted
Way more fun
Fun

Because dumping the clutch is fun.

Shit.
Sorry officer my fucking clutch slipped.

Manual...Go to school nigger instead of rapey time.

Grammar, it's what's for dinner.

You mean spelling. Grammar has to do with sentence structure. Guess OP isn't the only one who needs to go back to school...

Better during winter, more durable and cheaper to maintain or repair.

>Because not everybody is incapable of driving like a man.

End thread.

It's standard faggot. Aside from obvious gas mileage benefits, you get much better performance also.

They are better. Most of the world is not inconvenienced by changing gear. Automatics are for women and disabled.

Baiting or just stupid?

guess my car

Stupid baiting

Mini Cooper?

When I drove an automatic I hated the gearbox always wanting to be in the wrong gear or not shifting at a reasonable time. Stick really is the way to go.

I like being in control of what the transmission is doing.

VW golf?

Totally a mini.

R8?

Can you even get a manual r8? Thought they were DSG only

It's more fun.

Oh my god, you faggots make me sick. "Automatics are for women and retards, hehehe", fuck right off. I'm from a country where automatics are very uncommon, and I still bought one. Before you say "can't drive stick", fuck you, my license practice and exam were all on a stick shift, and I'm perfectly capable of driving one. But guess what - there's nothing more convenient than driving an automatic. Basically your hand is free to do whatever you want. It's so much better in heavy traffic, rather than going 1-2-3-2-3-1-stop every twelve seconds or so. Better mpg ? Slightly. Better control over gears and how your car behaves ? Maybe, yeah, in certain situations, surely. But not much. Downsides on auto ? More expensive to service, that one's true. But the convenience... nothing can replace that.

Does your pussy hurt?

You need the free hand to massage your sore vagina I assume?

The higher MPG is mainly not true anymore with the newest forms of automatic transmissions. They get equal if not better mileage.

Sounds like something a woman who can't drive stick would say.

I need my free hand to finger your mum riding shotgun. Go back to your ricemobile, boyo.

Already >inb4'd that one. Got anything better ?

Men make shit less less complicated. They take a problem and solve it. Manual transmissions were a problem.

Only a woman would say "Hurr durr we could do it easier but durrrrr" You're a fucking woman. There's an easier way to do things but you're stuck on stupid.

Not everyone is a pussy

same reason why they still teach spelling, u mexican hater

Fucking this. Sure, you can shift like a retard 400 times driving around the city, but why, when you could just... idk, use the fucking break pedal ?

Because some men still have dicks between their legs.

Yeah, have fun fixing your fucking transmission for more than your car is worth just because you want "convenience".

ahahaha

>because people who drive manuals aren't autistic

>manuel
Manual?
Because dual clutch cars aren't mainstream yet.

>Grabbing and manhandling a shaft correlating to being masculine
kys small dick

How much do you think a manual transmission box is worth ? Let me tell ya - depending on the brand, some can be well into automatic price teritory.

B-but he said lower mpg sir...

Hell, even an autistic kid could drive manual if he wanted. But not OP. He's on another level.

>Not wanting more control over you vehicle
>Not dominating your car

Only women need automatic so they can put on their makeup as they "drive"

Autos are shit. When i get in my car i want to dominate it like a man.
But some men need to put on makeup as they drive. I bet you dress up as a cute trap and post your little ass on lgbt huh faggot.

As someone who drives a manual and is a mechanical engineer, more efficient, more fun to drive, nobody ever wants to borrow your car, and less likely to get stolen.

Last I checked, actual men don't have to over compensate to prove they're a man by doing things the less convenient way. To the faggots claiming their men for driving stick... you want to spend your entire time in the car handling your car's dick with one hand while cranking the wheel with the other. Manual transmissions are practice for faggots lol.

I bet you're the type of "men" who drive stick but don't have a clue how to build a fucking chair or even put up a level shelf. You're the real fucking MVPs...

fucking beta fags and their over compensating, I swear.

Wow what a faggy response. What are you? 12?

TFW I drive an American car with a v8

>guess my car
Mazda 3 hatchback

>faggots viciously defending their faggotry not realizing that you can make a personal decision without making +1000 safe space threads to reinforce self worth

Manuals give men more control- and thus are preferred by men.

Whereas women are passive, and thus prefer automatics.

Any man who prefers an automatic definately holds cuckold fantasies, and definately would allow his wife/gf to peg him.

But what about women faggots? Do they drive like, extra-automatic cars? Or do the two cancel each other out, and they drive Manuel TransmiciĆ³n

>Says the fag who is too retarded to drive a manuel

Men have total control of thie vehicle.

If you need to put on make up as you drive then i get it.

LOL Over compensating.

>The only thing I have control over in my life is my car
>I prove I'm a man by dominating a machine

beta-fag trying his hardest to be a man but screams superiority complex because his car has to be a stick so he can practice jerking a stick around.

>projecting masculinity through your vehicle
>Driving from your NEET cave to Denny's

So manly. So impressed. Do you feel powerful when loud sounds happen?

>some can be well into automatic price territory.
I never said manual transmission was cheap to fix. But it will ALWAYS be cheaper than automatic.

What else are you going to do in traffic?

Typical American faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gISwkPJRo1E

Shhh sh sh... It's okay boy, one day you'll earn the respect of others instead of pretending you're getting it from an inanimate object you "dominate"

Vroom vroom faggot, he comes the mad wagon for the bitch boy who spends his entire time driving practicing giving hand jobs to the car he "dominates"

I bet you feel really manly inside it. And it totally takes your mind off your 4.5 inch dick, right ?

Talk to me 20 years ago I'd say due to better gas mileage, less maintenance, better control and peformance, and overall more fun. Today, other than more fun an automatic way outperforms a manual.

Masturbate, Duh

Lmao

because some people (being one of them) find automatics very boring to drive and doesnt feel like you are truly driving and controlling that machine. standard transmission are also much less complex than a automatic transmission therefore much easier to fix. i drive a 1993 ford f250 (standard of course) and you really get a feel for the road and you actually have to listen to what she is saying instead of sitting back with a thumb up you ass snapchating about something irrelevant and causing an accident because you dont know how to actually pay attention to the road

Gay Ameritard here, I drive a standard cuz its fun

Considering I'm a woman, no.

meh autos will overtake manuals. Does not mean they are better, just means the masses are dumber.

>less likely to get stolen
Only in the US is this true

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Whatever the fuck you want, that's the beauty of it. Put my glasses on, have a smoke, eat, fucking wank if I want to - the possibilites are endless.

you need the extra hand to post on tumblr?
dig the sand out of your vag?
put a tampon in that pussy?
do something else thats going to cause you to rear end somebody?

*Manuel

2/10 made me reply like twice. Be more subtle next time.

But you are right i do get a hard on fiddling with the stick of a 35k dolla sports car on my way to spangles and back to my man cave in the 130k house that i already own at 25. It just makes my cock hard dude.

Tits or gtfo then, fuck's sake.

underrated post

You can smell the rice burning beta faggots in this thread.

>Automatic is stupid
>Real men drive manual
>Automatic is for idiots who do things the easy way
>Manual is better because it's easier to fix
>But easier is gay, just not in this context
>Oh I don't fix it, my mechanic does
>Doesn't matter, automatic is GAAAAAAY
>I'm not over compensating for being a faggot or a europoor

We get it, trailer trash pussy loves manual and that goes hand in hand with being a faggot Frenchman. Congrats on being THAT gay, kek

Likes manuals: check
Likes his cars 'dick': check
Drives with one hand: check
Doesn't know how to make a nice chair: check
Doesn't know how to level a shelf: check
Is beta af: check
Has small penis: check

Thanks user for understand me so well.

I didn't ask for advice or any questions newfag, lick my clit

>dolla
>...dolla

Betafag.

He probably would

>tfw you'll never be a man, no matter how hard you try to act tough and no matter what car you drive
Fuck off. Tits or gtfo, them's the rules.

Only if you say no and stop before, during and after.

Changing gears is an automatic reflex. You can also have a bit of fun once in a while.

And you'll always be a worthless faggot

>Reply 84

>Posters 48

Think about this... some faggot somewhere is so butthurt he cant drive a manuel that he actually spends time sitting at his computer, making b8 reolys to feel validated.

Think about it.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

Manual tranny is superior tranny

speak the truth my friend

Because there are still men in the world.

Why would you want to drive like a man? Men are slow, machines are fast. Let the machine do the shifting, it's better than you.

Eh, whatever you say, bitch. At least I'll always be the right gender.

Manuel tranny is best tranny

This would be why.