Why is everything getting more expensive but I'm paid the same? how do they expect us to accumulate any savings?

why is everything getting more expensive but I'm paid the same? how do they expect us to accumulate any savings?

who's "they"?

Because inflation and wage slavery.

who do you (((think)))?

nobody has a reason to even exist, society doesn't have a purpose or an end goal even though everyone acts like it does. and they keep breeding just adding more and more to the already overpopulated system and expect everything to "just work out"

tl;dr STOP THE FUCKING BREEDING

For real. And when the minimum wage goes up in an area, so does the price of everything else.

So, really, it'sall the same shit, just bigger numbers to deal with

If only your mother heeded such advice

The same reason it always does. Inflation.

the loomenaughteeee

Get a better job faggot

Undermine 'the system' at every opportunity, don't do it because you think your cool. Do it because you are not free and every step of the way every motherfucker wants a piece of your soul and no, absolutely nothing is fair in this life.

Anyone who says they 'made it' playing by the rules were born with a silver spoon or full of absolute shit.

If you can't even pull yourself up by the bootstraps than you'll never be a true american

just work harder, simple as that

Yep that cherpy american dream attitude of the promised land sure seems to be doing you guys good.

What's your stats for poverty again there?

Oh snap so you stole all that country at the expense of another race that you pretty much wiped out.

What a that? You continue to pull the same shit in multiple countries across the world literally destroying everything yet the quality of life in your country doesn't even improve.

Darn I wish I was THIS delusional.

Britbong here, we actually have some semblance of human rights left in our country, annual leave 20days a year paid as a given, things as progressive as rape victims being allowed to abort the baby, things like this.

america was started by britbongs dumfuk

Yeah, but most people live beyond their means. I shop at the thrift store. What I pay for a week's worth of clothes, some 20K millionaire is spending on his kicks. And he's wondering why he can't accumulate any wealth.

Enjoy pulling on your bootstraps and getting nowhere while I work less hard and more smart to succeed where you have failed.

Are you this fucking retarded, what point are you even making here anymore do you even know?

Can you even discuss a single topic successfully.

>how do they expect us to accumulate any savings?

Who is this "they" you're referring to? There is no "they". You live on a big ball of dirt with all the other humans, there ain't noone that's in charge of giving you anything. Get off your fatty ass and compete or die. It doesn't matter if you like it or not.

Actually, a lot of commodities have been getting cheaper in absolute terms. But the fake money we've been using to buy those commodities has been losing value like a sonofabitch.

Thoughout history, paper money has been devalued simply because it's too easy to commit fraud.

isn't there anything that can be done? where's the oversight? our lives are at stake

The only thing you can count on is that things will be much worse before they get any better.

why would things get better? There's literally no reason.