Suddenly, all neighboring countries decide to declare war on your country and invade with no pretenses...

Suddenly, all neighboring countries decide to declare war on your country and invade with no pretenses, how does your nation fair? Also no international aid because fuck you.

Us leafs would be fucked six days to Sunday if America decided to invade (sure we could pull some guerrilla campaign and harass their shit but it'll be bloody). Doesn't help that France could also technically invade because of St. Pierre and Miquelon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmmEBO2lDVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doesn't help that France could also technically invade because of St. Pierre and Miquelon.

Amène le beurre et le jambon

We don't have bordering nations.
The neighboring ones are: Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, neither of which could simply invade Britain.
So yeah we win same as always.

We would take over Sweden and Norway and then use them as cannonfodder against russkies.

What about Eesti?

Eesti just chills there with with their one tank.

Beat Peru and Bolivia with ease, have more trouble with argentina

At least your winter would be a huge pain in the ass for anyone's infantry.

Neighbor countries with nice army
>Finland
>China
>North Korea
Water borders:
>USA
>Japan
We'll be completely fucked up.

I'm pretty sure Ireland shares a land border with the UK

Don't forget Canada over the arctic

You forgot Spain

SHIEEEET

If we're counting Overseas territories, wouldn't that mean the Brits would also have Morocco, Cyprus, Argentina, Cuba, The Bahamas, Haiti, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and well the USA because of the Virgin Isles.

HAHAHAHA

Let them come.

Half will die in the Amazon Jungle, the other half will be smothered by glorious Brazilian Army.
Then we will annex everyone but Chile and Equador, who are not our neighbors. But eventually they will be assimilated.

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN, PLEASE.

>Albania
ezpz
>FYROM
see Albania
>Bulgaria
I don't know if Bulgaria's army is strong enough, but recently we bought some cool military stuff from mama america. Probably we are ok.
>Turkey
This is the only country that can legit rekt us. The fight would be bloody as hell, but eventually we would lose.

Water Borders
>Italy
WW2 proved that we can take them. In today's day we'll do shit, so it's a loss from Italy.
>Cyprus
Roach infested Cyprus wouldn't do jack shit against us. Other half Cyprus would never fight us.
>Egypt
literaly, who?

Well shit.
I mean beating back Mexico and Canada is certainly doable, but as soon as we pushed back into them it would be a huge mess.

I don't believe that in this era the US has the leadership or public will to conduct a counter-invasion of Mexico or Canada in a manner that wouldn't set us up for more conflict with them in the future.

It would be a clusterfuck all around.

You wouldn't even need to go 50km past the border to win. You would need to deal with winter (if it's even occurring) for like two weeks.

Aren't you forgetting a certain country that you may or may not have bought Alaska from?

I have no idea. if mean if you count non-continental territories it gets more challenging, especially if you count all the countries we have military bases in.

>Canada
>Mexico
>Russia
>Turkey
>Germany
>Japan
>South Korea
>Cuba
>Afghanistan
>UK
>Australia
>Bahrain
>Belgium
>Brazil
>Bulgaria
>Djibouti
>Greece
>Denmark
>Greenland
>Honduras
>Israel
>Italy
>Japan
>Kuwait
>Nethelands
>Oman
>Portugal
>Qatar
>Saudi Arabia
>Sebia
>Spain
>U.A.E.

This is going to suck.

The intersting question, to me anyway, is what is going to happen in the countries that have US military bases in them. I'm guessing some bases would just get overrun, but in some cases they may end up just pushing out and pulling down the governments of those coutnries or making trouble until they sue for peace.

The navy is going to be occupied holing onto it's foreign holdings as well as trying to stop other enemies from getting reinforcements to Mexico or Canada.

This is all assuming nobody involved in this equipped with nuclear weapons decides to use them.

Nobody wins in a nuclear apocalypse.

>PNG
ez pz
>NZ
ez pz
>Indonesia
Probably the toughest, but even then, they're no match for our modernized air force and navy. And if they do by chance make landfall, it'll be in north west Australia and would be separated by thousands of kilometers of mostly desert to anything remotely useful.

Why haven't we closed down our bases in Germany, Italy, Greece, Denmark, Greenland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Honduras, Belgium, Cuba, and Spain?

Is their some utility to having them?
They must cost a lot to maintain.

>Gringo military base in Brazil
kek

US don't have bases here.

the United States Naval Support Detachment, São Paulo may not be much but it does exist.

It's only a parking spot.

There are no US military personell or any US military equipment here.

No you're just a faggot

Canada and Mexico would both have US appointed leaders within two weeks retard

>It's only a parking spot.
>There are no US military personell or any US military equipment here.

How does that work?

In case of war in Atlantic(which is unlikely as fuck) they'll use that place as a base. It's an empty base, there's nobody there.

so basically the only people there are janitors and people in charge of making sure the place doesn't fall into ruin and is kept in something like a state of readiness and modernity?

Does it have a problem with vandalism or squatters?

America would probably swoop in to fight in my countries stead, so they could have a permanent military base here and extend their control over Iceland.

wouldn't that count as the kind of "international aid" that doesn't happen in this scenario?

>United States Naval Support Detachment

I doubt it, considering America would probably annex Iceland

This.

Australia is in the best position.

I don't think the US would annex iceland.
Iceland is on good terms with the US and seems to be stable. leaving it as it's own country, though influenced, would be the most profitable way to do things.

Our entire defense system is built and prepared for that scenario. So not a problem.

how do you defend such a long and narrow country?

We are so fucked. We're surrounded by the most powerful countries of Europe.
But we got NUKES SO FUCK YOU HAHA

what do you do if someone invades from the sea?

youtube.com/watch?v=mmmEBO2lDVI
how strong IS france's conventional military and how well is it organized?

Hahahahahaaa....

At least we'll die laughing... and making Venezuela suffer a little more.

ezpz

>ezpz
how?

I think it's safe to say we have one of the most powerful armies in Europe, but they lack money. They recently got experience so I think that's a plus in this scenario
I don't really know about it's organisation

>They recently got experience
please explain?

Our soldiers are currently in the Sahel and Middle East. See Opération Barkhane and Opération Chammal

If it's just land bordering countries, Haiti would be no problem, i really wish they tried to do so, just so we can have an excuse to annihilate the whole of them.

>inb nuke
no you just cant win with your spic army

Everything in South America would be dead

thanks.

I personally would be pretty fucked. I can look out my livingroom window and see the U.S. and my house is literally about a ~5 minute drive from the border.

Yesterday I went for a walk along pic related pier, there was an rcmp police boatmoored at the end of the pier and they were talking to an American coast guard.

I'd have soldiers at my house within minutes.

See the land in the background? That's the U.S.

there was an rcmp police boatmoored at the end of the pier and they were talking to an American coast guard

a ship or an individual serviceman?

Just one serviceman.

makes sense though, we've had tons of police incidents along our border involving people trying to skip over here from the states since Trump was elected

But you don't have any neighbouring countries?

I'd be more worried about GREENLAND if I was you

Norway would be defeated, definitely. Finland would likely beat us with greater numbers, even though we spend more on defence.

>UK declares war on Ireland
Bring it on, I've been waiting for this

>Implying we're not already at war with all our neighbouring countries

why does pakistan hate everyone and everyone hate pakistan?

More like a small body of water

It happened before. And we won.

The British fleet was defeated. Thw Germans halted. Only the French managed to get a proper foothold until the watertime canals stopped them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

Today the results might be a bit different.

And a few years later we invaded England and won.
And they got a Dutch King.

(note the Netherlands itself was a republic)

Me? But I'm your ally!
>proceed to backstab

The Thule base, in Greenland, and I guess thats the base in Denmark is a vital part of the nuclear defense.

that explains that one.